Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Rimfire Firearms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rimfire Firearms .22, .17 and other Rimfire Handguns and Rifles

Old 12-23-2016, 2:16 PM
Veteran Member

Exclamation Walther P22 parts list (no prices listed)

There is no parts list included with a new Walther P22 pistol. At least there wasn't one included with mine. I got the list from Walther (photos of list below).

They sell the grip frame separately since it isn't the serial numbered part, so if you want a different color grip frame you can get one direct. They are all about $45 + shipping regardless of color (camo or solid). Grip frame part number is on last page. You will need to tell them the color you want after the part number since all the colors have the same part number.

If you like to disassemble your guns, you might want to get a few extra small spring in case you loose one (like I did) :Like #16.

The magazine interlock safety is part #23 (and 24, and 34). If you don't want that feature you can remove that part, but you will most likely have to get some washers at the hardware store to center the trigger. Nylon washers would probably work. I have not tried doing it myself - yet.

In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.

I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.
Old 12-23-2016, 3:13 PM
Veteran Member

Earl's Repair Service is where I buy my parts. They are a factory authorized repair station and good people.

http://www.carlwalther.com/

Bob B.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old 12-23-2016, 4:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'ol shooter View Post
Earl's Repair Service is where I buy my parts. They are a factory authorized repair station and good people.

http://www.carlwalther.com/
I didn't know abut them, but they have a $25 minimum order, and $16 shipping charge.

Quote:
http://www.carlwalther.com/page1.htm

All orders are subject to a $25.00 minimum. (not including shipping)
Domestic shipping will be $16 for most orders.
http://www.waltherarms.com/ Does not have a minimum, and their shipping is less than $16. They also have all the parts.

P.S. Brownell's doesn't sell Walther parts.

In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.

I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.