Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 10-18-2016, 6:54 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdx450 View Post
only in california. good luck taking guns from Texas, Arizona,Kentucky,Nevada and the rest of the free states...people in those state will shoot politicians.

We sure will. Also, we vote the politicians we DON'T have to shoot in to office. While you guys are having to break open your AR-15's to reload, we are nominating those into office who are making it legal to carry a concealed weapon by anyone anywhere at anytime.

All I can say is Idaho welcomes any California refugees who are of the conservative persuasion.
Old 10-18-2016, 8:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterDK View Post
We have 2 crappy candidates running. At least one of them has stated that they support the 2nd.
Dude the word of a guy that is untruthful 70% of the time. Numbers alone show that his 2nd amendment support is likely untruthful.

Imagine what would happen if the NRA disagreed with one of his positions publicly. He lashes back on any opposition on anything. Can anyone imagine getting through 4 years without crossing someone that sensitive?
Old 10-19-2016, 5:13 AM

BAJ475 Hit the nail on the head.....
Old 10-19-2016, 6:51 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoup View Post
Dude the word of a guy that is untruthful 70% of the time. Numbers alone show that his 2nd amendment support is likely untruthful.

Imagine what would happen if the NRA disagreed with one of his positions publicly. He lashes back on any opposition on anything. Can anyone imagine getting through 4 years without crossing someone that sensitive?
Ok I will imagine that!
Now lets imagine Hillary who has publically praised Austrlian gun consfication and specifiically said she would take on the NRA .
Are you still advocating a Hillary vote?
Old 10-19-2016, 6:22 PM

Well, everyone on the FB group is supporting Hillary.

Someone posted a picture of a person pointing a gun at the TV with her on it and everyone went bat **** crazy.

Pro-gun group voting for anti-gun president. Makes a lot of sense...
Old 10-19-2016, 6:24 PM

Hillary would no doubt try to ban guns. She is evil incarnite.

People don't buy guns to give them to the gubmint.

Nor do people buy guns to sell them to the gubmint.

When push comes to shove, and Hitlery would shove, people will declare their guns aren't for sale and say no you can't have them.

If civil unrest ensues, Hillary doesn't care. Her and the cabal want America to burn.
Old 10-19-2016, 8:02 PM
Veteran Member

Default She said she supports the 2nd amendment.

Hillary says she supports the second amendment, she said so on TV in the debates, don't you believe her.:roll eyes:

She "Epically Lied" on th 2nd amendment.
She openly supports partial birth Abortions.

She claims that 90 percent of the money that the Clinton Campaign collects goes to charitable work, guess charitable work is her pockets.

The 2nd amendment is dead if she wins.

Nicki
Old 10-20-2016, 9:45 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Last night Hillary Clinton proved her incompetence,destroyed all her credibility and proved her hatred of 2A !
IIRC she said she disapproves of Heller because Heller facilitates "toddlers" shooting themselves and others.
Ive never heard anything that stupid!

Unbelievable!
Old 10-21-2016, 7:23 AM

I read somewhere that she was considering Kevin De Leon for her VP at one point. Her husband instituted the first AWB and she has said publicly that the Supreme Court is wrong about the 2A. She wants to flood the country with immigrants from the middle East because she knows that violence and rape will become wide spread. Once that happens it will be much easier to "take all the guns from us" and the sheeple will agree with it. Whether you like Trump or not, he's our best and only hope against her.
Old 10-21-2016, 7:52 AM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitbarrel View Post
I read somewhere that she was considering Kevin De Leon for her VP at one point. Her husband instituted the first AWB and she has said publicly that the Supreme Court is wrong about the 2A. She wants to flood the country with immigrants from the middle East because she knows that violence and rape will become wide spread. Once that happens it will be much easier to "take all the guns from us" and the sheeple will agree with it. Whether you like Trump or not, he's our best and only hope against her.
Im no Clinton fan - but hyper fear mongering does nothing to help the cause.

I don't know what you read - but everything you posted is nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
Old 10-21-2016, 8:02 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime

Yeah, no need to pass unsubstantiated bs; there is more than enough facts to despise the witch.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"The two most important rules in a gunfight are: always cheat and always win."

"Don't shoot fast, shoot good."

-- Clint Smith
Old 10-21-2016, 8:55 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
Im no Clinton fan - but hyper fear mongering does nothing to help the cause.

I don't know what you read - but everything you posted is nonsense.
In the debate she said that Heller was the wrong decision because toddlers.

Allowing pre-Heller DC gun control nationwide means no handguns and no evil rifles or shotguns (I think)... and she thinks that law should have stood.

It's about like saying that you support 1A but racism, sexism, hate speech, and anything else offensive should be illega.
Old 10-21-2016, 9:32 AM
Veteran Member

So now the President-elect says her anti-Heller stance is because of "toddlers?" A few months back I could have sworn she'd said it is because she disagreed with 2A being an individual right...
Old 10-21-2016, 9:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrite View Post
probably hasn't seen this latest pic of her with Boxer and Feinstein.

If Hillary gets in, our guns go OUT!

Sorry, but that's FACT!

Thx just lost my appetite for upcoming lunch
Old 10-21-2016, 10:14 AM

Crack me up. I'm as pro 2A as they come but reading gun forums sure makes me understand why the other side feels the way they do. No wonder they think we're all looney.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/study-police-crime/

https://www.policemisconduct.net/

“You can fool yourself, you know. You'd think it's impossible, but it turns out it's the easiest thing of all.” ~ Jodi Picoult
Old 10-21-2016, 10:33 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
In the debate she said that Heller was the wrong decision because toddlers.

Allowing pre-Heller DC gun control nationwide means no handguns and no evil rifles or shotguns (I think)... and she thinks that law should have stood.

It's about like saying that you support 1A but racism, sexism, hate speech, and anything else offensive should be illega.
I'm aware of what she said in the debate (and other places)... It has nothing to do with the post I responded to or my response to it.

So whats your point?
Quote:
Quote:
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 10-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
I'm aware of what she said in the debate (and other places)... It has nothing to do with the post I responded to or my response to it.

So whats your point?
You appear to claim his post is "hyper fear mongering", even though much of his post appears to be true.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:46 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
You appear to claim his post is "hyper fear mongering", even though much of his post appears to be true.
The parts (of his post below) in bold - is not factually true and is fear mongering... The remaining may be true, but is not anything unknown, nor the meat of his comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitbarrel View Post
The DeLeon thing isn't entirely accurate - the "hearsay" reports had him on a list "worth considering" - the list was "reportedly" created by Podesta and DeLeon never stayed on it long enough for Clinton to even give a crap about him (so no, there's no evidence that "she was considering Kevin DeLeon for her VP..." The rest of the bold is quite obviously hyperbole - and frankly, fear mongering".

I'm not defending Clinton - but it's pathetic that both sides pull the same stunts then call each other out on it.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 10-22-2016, 10:06 AM
I need a LIFE!!

There are going to be a lot of boating "accidents" next year. When the government over reaches, the citizenry moves underground.

That is the unintended consenquence of prohibition.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:46 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoE View Post
Crack me up. I'm as pro 2A as they come but reading gun forums sure makes me understand why the other side feels the way they do. No wonder they think we're all looney.

Please refresh my memory,exactly where did calgunners come off as 'Loony"?
Old 10-22-2016, 10:53 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Please refresh my memory,exactly where did calgunners come off as 'Loony"?
I think he meant pro 2A in general... And he's right, many (ignorant) people think if you are into firearms, you're a nutjob... And he's right about gun forums often give the illusion that it's a group of whakos - because of the drama and silly debates (but all forums have the infighting - regardless of topics).
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 10-22-2016, 11:58 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I'm shocked having just read this entire thread. Pro-2A people are actually advocating voting for Hillary? Really? The person who has very publicly stated she disagrees with Heller and who has openly praised Australia's gun laws.

This is the same Hillary Clinton who's platform includes the following: "More than 33,000 Americans are killed by guns each year. It’s time to act. As President, I'll take on the gun lobby..." The same Hillary Clinton who publicly supported Sen. Bill Bradley, D-New Jersey, proposed 25% tax on handguns. Who supported the Brady Bill and every other piece of anti-gun legislation to hit any legislature, anywhere. The same one who has publicly condemned concealed carry initiatives in several states.

And you folks are afraid of Trump? The next president will appoint at least one Supreme Court Justice. Clinton WILL appoint an anti-gun justice. She has said she would. And she's lead a push to overturn Heller. She's said she would. When that happens, we're done.
Life Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association
Member, CAL-FFL - Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Sustaining Sponsor, CATO Institute

Last edited by popawoody; 10-22-2016 at 4:44 PM..
Old 10-22-2016, 1:01 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by popawoody View Post
I'm shocked having just read this entire thread. Pro-2A people are actually advocating voting for Hillary?
I don't read every post on this forum - but I read a lot of 'em... mostly in the political section for the last several months... Yours is not the first post I've seen that says others are voting Hilary - however, I've never seen the posts from people voting for Hillary (or advocating voting for Hillary)... how do I keep missing them? What posts are you referring to?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 10-22-2016, 4:15 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootstrap View Post
Hillary would no doubt try to ban guns. She is evil incarnite. ........................If civil unrest ensues, Hillary doesn't care. Her and the cabal want America to burn.
yes indeed, they hate America and are doing everything they can to tear it down.
Old 10-22-2016, 4:19 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drathen View Post
Hilary's stance on guns is just one of many reasons not to even consider voting for her. Truthfully, I'm more concerned about what she'll do to our borders and how she will manage the terror threat (ISIS) to the U.S.
the Democrats goal is to destroy America as we know it.
Old 10-22-2016, 6:31 PM

DeLeon as a VP candidate for Clinton?

You guys are killing me.

A young, Latino, local politician as VP? That would have scared the p out of middle America and also lost the Asian and Black votes.

They needed an old white guy to counter the female president concept.
Old 10-22-2016, 6:57 PM

Hillary Clinton Slammed for Her Characterization of Supreme Court Gun Ruling
Old 10-22-2016, 6:59 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvrjon View Post
DeLeon as a VP candidate for Clinton?

You guys are killing me.

A young, Latino, local politician as VP? That would have scared the p out of middle America and also lost the Asian and Black votes.

They needed an old white guy to counter the female president concept.
Why is race or gender even a part of the equation?

I realize you were being cynical - but I don't think it was regarding the ludicrous idea that race and gender should be a factor.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 10-22-2016, 7:29 PM

Quote:
Why is race or gender even a part of the equation?

I realize you were being cynical - but I don't think it was regarding the ludicrous idea that race and gender should be a factor.
It's the cynicism of political reality. Nothing more.

Running mates are chosen to balance constituency support. It's not politically correct, but it is correct, politically.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:16 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvrjon View Post
It's the cynicism of political reality. Nothing more.

Running mates are chosen to balance constituency support. It's not politically correct, but it is correct, politically.
I appreciate your understanding that politics suck.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 10-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunt View Post
the Democrats goal is to destroy America as we know it.
I really wish people understood in 2008 what Barak Hussein meant when he said "hope and change..."

I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...
Old 10-22-2016, 11:43 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
I don't read every post on this forum - but I read a lot of 'em... mostly in the political section for the last several months... Yours is not the first post I've seen that says others are voting Hilary - however, I've never seen the posts from people voting for Hillary (or advocating voting for Hillary)... how do I keep missing them? What posts are you referring to?
I noticed that too, some people keep claiming others on here post support for Hillary but I have not seen it, and I read way too much on these forums.
Old 10-23-2016, 1:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
She will try, but she has to go through Congress.
Wrong. She can - and will - reclassify SA rifles as NFA weapons.
"What has [Hillary Clinton] done for us except be the self pitying, robotic defendant of [Bill Clinton] who is a pathological liar, almost certainly a rapist, and [...] in my mind, a war criminal. All she's done is say it is always someone else's fault." -- Christopher Hitchens on CSPAN, April 30th 1999
Old 10-23-2016, 1:42 PM
Mostly Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbee1776 View Post
Wow, you must have your hands on some pretty interesting campaign policy papers.
Getting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.
Old 10-23-2016, 1:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbee1776 View Post
If Clinton can do that in 3 months, why would Obama not have done it 8 years ago?
Old 10-24-2016, 8:51 PM

The level of funding and activism on the left aiming to take down 2A will determine how hard Hillary goes after it. Seemingly bottomless coffers supported buy billionaires and at least two new supremes does new does not bode well for what's left of 2A. Right now the antis have thousands nationwide actively campaigning for Hillary. They expect payback. I wish we had the same enthusiasm on Calguns for the best 2A presidential candidate in years.
Old 10-25-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfletcher View Post
In general politicians aren't going to "take guns" because they don't need to. They cut off future supply, such as CA is doing with upcoming prohibitions. Ban future transfer or sale, encourage people to be rid of them. Taking them requires too much effort, is dangerous and inefficient. Much better from their POV to get people to discard them voluntarily. When President Obama wrote "I won't take your guns" he was being honest, for once and in a fashion. What he meant was "I'll eliminate your guns".
Guns don't spoil or rot or go bad. They can sit in a safe for 100+ years or more.
I don't see any workable mechanism to keep people in CA from passing down firearms to their kids and grandkids.
Supporter of conceal and open-carry.[/SIZE]
"It's called the Bill Of Rights. Not the Bill of Needs."[/SIZE]
Old 10-25-2016, 8:16 AM
CGN Contributor

This is not just about the SCOTUS, there are us court of appeals appointments as well. Is everyone happy with the Peruta decision and the opinions of the 9th circuit? The outcome of this election will have significant repercussions that will shape the courts for decades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judici...federal_courts
Old 10-25-2016, 10:47 AM

I hope everyone here realizes that this board said the same thing abot Obama going to take your guns eight years ago and kept saying it. How'd that work out? Saying it don't make it so.

FrankMo
Old 10-25-2016, 10:54 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMo View Post
I hope everyone here realizes that this board said the same thing abot Obama going to take your guns eight years ago and kept saying it. How'd that work out? Saying it don't make it so.

FrankMo
Euphamism for the left in general. In those 8 years we have:

microstamping taking effect
80's registration
re-RAW
SSE ends
ammo BG checks
end of ammo PPT
annual 10+ laws in committee.

obama? nope. But he's the figurehead.