Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 05-31-2019, 6:55 PM

Default Machine gun ? (Obama in Brazil)

IT’S WHO HE IS, IT’S WHAT HE DOES: Barack Obama Is Lying about America’s Gun Laws Again. Here’s what Obama said: “Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.” If only that were true. . . can anyone tell me where?

// ETA https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-united-stat/
// Librarian

Last edited by Librarian; 06-02-2019 at 6:26 PM..
Old 05-31-2019, 7:04 PM
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor

In free state machine guns are legal but expensive and the transfer process is very lengthy (6mos to a year). Sure you can buy a machine gun online, but you will not ever get it until an exhaustive, lengthy transfer process is complete.

Maybe he was talking about the Chicago kids, who observe no laws and never will.

Here are some legal machine guns for sale, there are plenty more out there. https://www.gunbroker.com/Machine-Guns/search

If you see one that says ‘post 86’ or ‘post dealer sample’ those are not transferable to non-dealers, and they are much cheaper as a result.

Last edited by SkyHawk; 05-31-2019 at 7:09 PM..
Old 05-31-2019, 7:14 PM

I think he is conflating a few things. In free states PPTs don't have many restrictions. Glock auto seers are being sold online. Of course they are illegal. So mixing legal, illegal, and illegal but not difficult things of course not denoting the differences.
Old 05-31-2019, 7:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post
In free state machine guns are legal but expensive and the transfer process is very lengthy (6mos to a year). Sure you can buy a machine gun online, but you will not ever get it until an exhaustive, lengthy transfer process is complete.

Maybe he was talking about the Chicago kids, who observe no laws and never will.

Here are some legal machine guns for sale, there are plenty more out there. https://www.gunbroker.com/Machine-Guns/search

If you see one that says ‘post 86’ or ‘post dealer sample’ those are not transferable to non-dealers, and they are much cheaper as a result.
Love the link to GunBroker.com
Old 05-31-2019, 7:48 PM
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncivil Engineer View Post
I think he is conflating a few things. In free states PPTs don't have many restrictions. Glock auto seers are being sold online. Of course they are illegal. So mixing legal, illegal, and illegal but not difficult things of course not denoting the differences.
I didn’t hear his exact words. But yes there is some conflation. The question is, did he conflate, or did he just chain several legal activities together in such a way (ie with indignation) that other people who aren’t as familiar with guns laws would do the conflating.

Yes you can buy machine guns on the internet
Yes you can buy guns without background check

But you cannot buy machine guns without an extensive transfer process which includes a background check

Old 05-31-2019, 8:47 PM

Yeah, $36,000 for an auto sear for an HK...everybody's just buying them on the interwebz no b/g checks or anything. I have three coming right now
Watta dumass.
Old 05-31-2019, 10:49 PM

As usual Obozo is lying
Old 06-01-2019, 9:22 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Red face

Old 06-01-2019, 10:21 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post

LMAO !
Old 06-01-2019, 2:45 PM
Banned

Well I'm pretty sure it was also Obummer that claimed it's easier to buy a gun than a book in this country. He clearly knows what he's talking about...
Old 06-01-2019, 8:15 PM

Has any other president or ex-president spent as much time insulting and bad mouthing his own country as zero? Its a disgrace to America.
Old 06-02-2019, 5:55 PM
Calguns Addict

So glad his vice Sleepy,Creepy Joe will oppose Trump in 2020. This will guarantee a Trump win! The younger OAC supporters won't even go to the polls.

I think Obama's confusing those $50 AK47s he saw at the bazaar in his brother Malik's home town in Kenya.
Old 06-03-2019, 8:49 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Not even MS-DNC believes him anymore. No one wants to go back to the good old Obama days, that's why Bite-me will loose.
Old 06-03-2019, 9:03 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post

Has any other president or ex-president spent as much time insulting and bad mouthing his own country as zero?

Its a disgrace to America.
It seems to be a demonrat thing.

Lie and bad mouth the country that gives you so much.

Discreet, Legal Carry in 37 States...
Old 06-03-2019, 9:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussG1 View Post
IT’S WHO HE IS, IT’S WHAT HE DOES: Barack Obama Is Lying about America’s Gun Laws Again. Here’s what Obama said: “Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.” If only that were true. . . can anyone tell me where?
All states except CA, DE, HI, IL, MA, MN, NJ, NY, RI, WA, and WI. CT allows fully automatic but not select fire due to their assault weapon ban.

Thanks to 18 USC 922(o) from the FOPA Hughes amendment, expect to spend $20K for an AR happy switch and $35K HK (although the same sear will run anything from a MP5K pistol through a HK21E 7.62x51 belt fed machine gun).

While true, it's not an issue. Since 1934 only 3 legally owned machine guns have been used in murders, two by police officers.

Last edited by Drew Eckhardt; 06-03-2019 at 9:43 AM..
Old 06-07-2019, 1:44 PM

Maybe he is back on the dope.? Wandering around the world spewing Anti- Constitution bull chit.

He knows a bit about how EZ it is to get guns- he sent a lot of them to Mexico.

El Chapo had a .50 cal that he got from Obola and his pard Holder.

Obola was the prime mover behind the current criminal illegal alien invasion.

That did not make a lot of sense-- unless you are a Communist destroyer.

Last edited by Ugly Hombre; 06-07-2019 at 1:47 PM..
Old 06-08-2019, 7:12 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Yeah ,Fast and Furious would have worked without the 2 brave agents who exposed it .
There should be a day of remembrance to honor these 2 brave agents with ATF.

As an aside what would have happened to the gun dealers who were told to sell, after the traces showed they sold to criminal, prohibited persons?

Would Holder and company deny they told the dealers to sell and charge the FFLs ?
Or would they admit to ordering the FFLs to sell ?

Thank goodness we have a free press that covered Fast and Furious!
Old 06-08-2019, 3:59 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Yeah ,Fast and Furious would have worked without the 2 brave agents who exposed it .
There should be a day of remembrance to honor these 2 brave agents with ATF.

As an aside what would have happened to the gun dealers who were told to sell, after the traces showed they sold to criminal, prohibited persons?

Would Holder and company deny they told the dealers to sell and charge the FFLs ?
Or would they admit to ordering the FFLs to sell ?

Thank goodness we have a free press that covered Fast and Furious!
atf did not simply tell ffls to sell. that would have shut down ff quickly. atf blackmailed dealers into selling or else they would revoke licenses.

Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]
Old 06-08-2019, 4:09 PM
Vendor/Retailer

For those here that have not seen this site:

https://gunspot.com/machineguncentral/

Check out our e-commerce site here:

www.ebrworks.com

Serving you from Prescott, AZ
Old 06-08-2019, 4:26 PM
Git-R-Done
CGN Contributor

marxists gonna marx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassCase View Post
I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
iTrader

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858
Old 06-08-2019, 4:34 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBR Works View Post
For those here that have not seen this site:

https://gunspot.com/machineguncentral/
Thanks for posting that link...interesting items. I guess if you lived in a free state, had some money...the toys would be fun.

Somebody explain what the 30k “part” is that seems like someone could easily mill...I assume it is not legal to mill the parts that make a weapon into full auto...thanks..
Old 06-08-2019, 5:20 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmy View Post
Thanks for posting that link...interesting items. I guess if you lived in a free state, had some money...the toys would be fun.

Somebody explain what the 30k “part” is that seems like someone could easily mill...I assume it is not legal to mill the parts that make a weapon into full auto...thanks..
After 1986 it became illegal to create new machine guns and conversion devices for sale to the public. The national inventory of transferrable guns, receivers and sears was frozen and began to appreciate into the astronomical investment that they are today.

NFA manufacturers (07 FFL/02 SOT) are allowed to build anything they desire, but they cannot be sold to the public. You’ll see pre-86 and post-86 dealer samples at that site that are NFA dealer only guns.

Read more here:

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ide-full-auto/

www.ebrworks.com

Old 06-08-2019, 5:44 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBR Works View Post
After 1986 it became illegal to create new machine guns and conversion devices for sale to the public. The national inventory of transferrable guns, receivers and sears was frozen and began to appreciate into the astronomical investment that they are today.

NFA manufacturers (07 FFL/02 SOT) are allowed to build anything they desire, but they cannot be sold to the public. You’ll see pre-86 and post-86 dealer samples at that site that are NFA dealer only guns.

Read more here:

[url]https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/05/21/machine-guns-legal-practical-guide-full-auto/[/url

Thank you for the response...

I took my boys shooting in Nevada with a owner of a BMG .50 and an MP5...which we all shot...and that was great fun. My 19 yo asked the guy if that MP5 was about 40K...I thought he was nuts, turns out my boy knew more than me!

I love my Calguns folks that help educate nimrods like me...thanks again.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmy View Post
Thank you for the response...

I took my boys shooting in Nevada with a owner of a BMG .50 and an MP5...which we all shot...and that was great fun. My 19 yo asked the guy if that MP5 was about 40K...I thought he was nuts, turns out my boy knew more than me!

I love my Calguns folks that help educate nimrods like me...thanks again.
I’m sure your sons will remember that day always!

www.ebrworks.com

Old 06-10-2019, 10:08 AM

"Man convicted of murdering border agent in case that revealed 'Fast and Furious' operation"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ration-n970876

"Osorio-Arellanes was among seven people charged in the slaying of 40-year-old Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry north of Nogales, Arizona. He was arrested by Mexican authorities in April 2017 and extradited to the U.S. last August to stand trial.

Terry's killing publicly revealed the "Fast and Furious" operation, in which U.S. federal agents allowed criminals to buy firearms with the intention of tracking them to criminal organizations. But the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives lost track of most of the guns, including two found at scene of Terry's death.

The operation set off a political backlash against the Obama administration and prompted the agent's family to sue."

Here is some current info on Obama/Holder F&F deadly anti- constitution operation. Notice how the MSM uses new speak to soften the impact of the story..

Had to look hard to find it- it will be spiked and given little attention

RIP to Officer Terry.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Hombre View Post
"Man convicted of murdering border agent in case that revealed 'Fast and Furious' operation"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ration-n970876

"Osorio-Arellanes was among seven people charged in the slaying of 40-year-old Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry north of Nogales, Arizona. He was arrested by Mexican authorities in April 2017 and extradited to the U.S. last August to stand trial.

Terry's killing publicly revealed the "Fast and Furious" operation, in which U.S. federal agents allowed criminals to buy firearms with the intention of tracking them to criminal organizations. But the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives lost track of most of the guns, including two found at scene of Terry's death.

The operation set off a political backlash against the Obama administration and prompted the agent's family to sue."

Here is some current info on Obama/Holder F&F deadly anti- constitution operation. Notice how the MSM uses new speak to soften the impact of the story..

Had to look hard to find it- it will be spiked and given little attention

RIP to Officer Terry.
So many lies by the government. They never intended to track those guns. Every time we sold those guns ATF told us they were going to approve the 4473 and to coordinate a pickup time with the buyer so they could follow them from the store. Every time we called (with 1-4 days advance notice) ATF would say ok. The morning of the pickup we would cal ATf again and remind them. They would say to proceed with the transfer but they were not coming out.

Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]
Old 06-10-2019, 1:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophil2 View Post
So many lies by the government. They never intended to track those guns. Every time we sold those guns ATF told us they were going to approve the 4473 and to coordinate a pickup time with the buyer so they could follow them from the store. Every time we called (with 1-4 days advance notice) ATF would say ok. The morning of the pickup we would cal ATf again and remind them. They would say to proceed with the transfer but they were not coming out.
What if you didn't?