Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 07-09-2012, 8:36 PM

Default Awesome shop

Took advantage of ammos and mags during the parking lot sale. I also wanted to give credit where credit is due. I purchased a DDM4, prior to purchasing, i asked if this particular rifle is going to be part of the sale. I was told no, knowing that i wanted this rifle i went ahead and bought it. After DROS and picking up the gun on Friday, the sale was posted that Sunday and I was surprised to find out that the rifle was part of the sale. Needless to say, I felt cheated (somewhat). I was mad at first and contacted them about the circumstance and the guys there were very professional about answering my question. They said they didn't have control as to which item goes on sale and that's up to the owner's discretion. After settling down, I came to my senses and overall was very happy with my buying experience there. A day later, I got a correspondence from riflegear and apologized about the situation and offered to give me 50% of the price difference as store credit. This more than made up my day and ended up picking up more toys during the weekend sale.

I'm a very satisfied customer and riflegear is my local gun shop.

Mike.
Old 07-11-2012, 2:00 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Hey flipdiver,

We're glad you were satisfied with your experience and we were able to take care of you.
Thanks for the review and for choosing RifleGear.
See you soon for the next firearm purchase!

-RG Staff

Gear On Sale
Contact Us
Follow Us On: Facebook - Instagram