Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > California Precision Rifle Club
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Precision Rifle Club California Precision Rifle Club Forum

Old 10-23-2008, 10:08 AM

I think the only drama in here has been between Pete and Wildcard. Mike and I, we had a discussion, a little misunderstanding, and we worked it out. No problems.

Vu, yeah I have seen the barrel mirage on hot summer days shooting at Angeles, I know what you're talking about. I didn't realize that dialing out would reduce it that much.

I think the value of FFP is becoming more and more evident to me.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novadesigns View Post
I think the only drama in here has been between Pete and Wildcard.
I have a problem with Pete?
Old 10-23-2008, 10:13 AM
Calguns Addict

they using us as an escape goat. backtracking their mistakes. some sick and twisted crap is going on.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Calguns Addict

Guys we gotta kill the drama before Kes gets involved.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Calguns Addict

dude i tried to end it so many times. thread should be closed. i'm tired of the bs going around.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prc329 View Post
Guys we gotta kill the drama before Kes gets involved.
No direct personal attacks or violence in the last two pages that I can see.. looks like some misunderstanding being worked out like adults to me

As for the earlier stuff where people were cussing up a storm and calling people names.. that's a different story.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Calguns Addict

like i said this thread should be closed.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Veteran Member

LOL...Pete get your poodle off me aka Jason.

As for a dictionary..no problems there..sorry I didnt hit spell check for I sent.

I stop posting but I see the lil doggies are still barking.

See you boys in AZ...unless its just ALL talk as the norm would indicate.

Please visit us @ www.ncpprc.com for more info.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Calguns Addict

after this. all ties have been burned. california will now turn in VuCal. i simply remember one thing, scprc. that's enough for me.

the majority is totally wrong here. no one will man up to his mistakes. makes me sick.

Bruce said his rules loud and clear. I don't know who didn't understand the rules before going into the match. Vu you are drama. You always get into so much crap with everyone. That's your rep.

The first match, I saw no ego. I came back. As time went on, ego grew. And you VU, you have the biggest one out of them all. I heard this from so many people's mouth. So kiss my flat ***.

Last edited by PistolPete75; 10-23-2008 at 11:38 AM..
Old 10-23-2008, 11:37 AM

Man if this thread needs to be closed I am in wrong spot? This seems like a little chest pounding but nothing serious. I dont think this thread needs locking. I think what needs to be done is a rifle match between you guys. LOL. Take it out on targets. Gte passed this stuff and become friends. Your shooters underneath it all and as I said before everyones poop stinks.

As to Hive menatality. Do I see folks blindly following on HIde? Well I see folks blindly following everywhere. Its normal human reaction. Guys see someone they like say something is good and naturally they say it must be so, We are all guilty of it and as long as you pick who to follow well, it should work fairly well. As to it being on the HIde? Well no more than here or anywhere else.

As to where I shoot. Depends but practice places are Sacramento for long range, Chabot, Concord and San Leandro for load testing
Old 10-23-2008, 11:38 AM

I am off to load some ammo. Tuesday I plan on using the new scope a bunch
Old 10-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete75 View Post
after this. all ties have been burned. california will now turn in VuCal. i simply remember one thing, scprc. that's enough for me.

the majority is totally wrong here. no one will man up to his mistakes. makes me sick.

Bruce said his rules loud and clear. I don't know who didn't understand the rules before going into the match. Vu you are drama. You always get into so much crap with everyone. That's your rep.

The first match, I saw no ego. I came back. As time went on, ego grew. And you VU, you have the biggest one out of them all. I heard this from so many people's mouth. So kiss my flat ***.
LOL oh god.......ego is one thing...being a POS back stabber is a whole new level pete...and that I have heard from many folks as well. I dont take much offense when words like this come from a guy that would sell his own mom for a buck.

Yah you got me by a few shots down at Marks...good shooting there....like I said see you in AZ. =)

Old 10-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticalintervention View Post
I think what needs to be done is a rifle match between you guys. LOL. Take it out on targets. Gte passed this stuff and become friends.
Agreed. Tried it.. but what can you do when one side looks for excuses to cancel out at the last minute? Had something to do with them not getting their way and having their feelings hurt. Oh well.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vu 308 View Post
Yah you got me by a few shots down at Marks...good shooting there....like I said see you in AZ. =)
So AZ will be for all the marbles and the venue to set the record straight? For sure this time?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Calguns Addict

it's his mentality and philosophy that i don't agree with. i don't give a dam about his shooting.

it's called doing the right thing. some people get caught up in politics. some people choose to do the right thing. what right is right.

lynching Bruce is wrong. he has a right to put on his matches. if you don't like it, don't go. obviously there are people that like it, so if he continues to move on that his business.

on a side note, if he does check out and he did attend the school then some guys need to give him a formal apology.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Calguns Addict

ask Timber what my response was when he asked me how i liked his first match? i said it was nice, the people were way cool with no ego. if there was ego, i wouldn't have gone back.

if timber still wants me to shoot at his matches, i'll go. to go to az to prove myself is just freaken stupid to me. i'm only saying **** based on his philosophy, the good shooters are right or the majority is right. that's bs.

he could whoop my *** in shooting by a million freaken points. does that make him right? the kkk lynching a black guy cause he is different, does that make them right?

Last edited by PistolPete75; 10-23-2008 at 11:58 AM..
Old 10-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Veteran Member

Jason...were you again at Marks? I forget.

Anyhow pete. You are right on that..what is right is right. You and I will never see things in the same light.

However as for Bruce..thats BS man. You know it and I do. He put on a event he boast as something it was not. You guys got ripped off. The biggest slap in the face is he came back and said you didnt shoot for sh*t and then he doesnt need your hard earned money.

Unless you got 100s to burn..thats straight rude.

Think of it on a global picture...if guys get wind they can screw people over in OUR shooting arena that easily and start to do so..where does our sport go?

Dude..I have a lil ego and am proud of what NCPPRC has turned into but also am humbled by the amount we have grown and at times it freaks me out. Its the members of our club that make it what it is...period.

If Bruce went to school and finished ALL 10 weeks of SS school I will apologize in public as well as give him a call.

If you read the Hide guys on there with the right connections have confirmed he has not done 10 weeks of SS school.

For now..i will follow your signature.

Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Calguns Addict

that's right keep it real. it's only shooting. you ain't no sniper. it's not your profession.

you didn't even shoot at the match. so keep your mouth shut.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Calguns Addict

also from your own very website, you said reguarding your last match. if you don't finish top 20, you ain't shooting next year's match. that is your own words, not mine. sounds like your ego to me.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Jason...were you again at Marks? I forget.
What?
Old 10-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
that's right keep it real. it's only shooting. you ain't no sniper. it's not your profession.

Pete..as for top 20..that only has to do with our group up here..not any other competitor so before you open your mouth about stuff you dont know about...shut your pie hole.

That is what our group up here decided on. You would never understand because you just plink or shoot for fun so I won't bother explaining the whole purpose behind that or goal behind that.

So just because I am being nice doesnt mean you get to bark louder.

Jason...I know you shot in Marks match....forgot where you finshed up.

Now if you boys are done..........may I be excused? Got travel plans to make for AZ.

Last edited by Vu 308; 10-23-2008 at 12:31 PM..
Old 10-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Calguns Addict

Hey Vu are you flying or driving? Been looking at air and hotels packages and me thinks its cheaper to fly.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Veteran Member

Twolf...driving.

I hate planes man. + 150 rounds of ammo for the match. You figure another 50 to zero and to mess around. That would be over their weight limit I would think for ammo.

If you can squeeze 4 into a car each person would have to probably buy 1 tank of fuel each depending on the car.

For us its about an 13 hour trip one way if you just stop for fuel and a lil food here and there.

Hotel...I am still looking into that. The female has a friend in AZ so we may have a place to crash a few nights..however its a 45 minute drive in the AM..not a big deal after 13 hours I guess.

Glad to see you get a chance to pull the trigger.

Old 10-23-2008, 1:07 PM

Quote:
also from your own very website, you said reguarding your last match. if you don't finish top 20, you ain't shooting next year's match. that is your own words, not mine. sounds like your ego to me.

Since I can't draw you a picture pete I'll use small words. We had 20ish
People almost all comp trigger pullers that spent two or three days doing RO that would have loved to shoot but didn't cause they wanted to help the club. I shot two years on a row. So if I didn't make top 20, the next year I would sit so others that sacrificed a spot to make a kick *** match could shoot.

Btw I have some sierra bullets I will sell you at msrp since I used my 1/2 off cert. To help others from norcal get some 1/2 off bullets.

TFTT - Training Calendar

Nor Cal Practical Precision Rifle Club
Newman Precision Rifles
Old 10-23-2008, 1:07 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Jason...I know you shot in Marks match....forgot where you finshed up.
I know I did too. I just didn't know that's what you were asking. How did you do at the Shot Show Match over a Kurt's? The point is who cares.. if you want something for the record and bragging rights.. specify it ahead of time.

As you have so eloquently put it before.. Man up or shut up. Whats it going to be? I may win or I may lose.. but there's only one way to find out. I ain't all that great anyways right? This should be a no brainer..
Old 10-23-2008, 1:08 PM

hey pete I found a dollar. You sellin?

TFTT - Training Calendar

Newman Precision Rifles
Old 10-23-2008, 1:14 PM

I have enough room for 4 comfortably in my truck plus gear and she averages 18-20mpg, plus the added friendship, bonding, will be priceless. Provided someone doesn't start blowing ***. Might be a lynching then.

TFTT - Training Calendar

Newman Precision Rifles
Old 10-23-2008, 1:28 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I go shooting for a few hours and you guys completely trashed this thread again.
Knock it off already.

I hereby sentence all of you to go to the range and do some shooting before you are allowed to come back here.
Also, post pictures of you at the range with today's paper as proof.

AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Barrel, sight and trigger work on most pistols and shotguns.
Most work performed while-you-wait, evening and saturday appointments available.
Old 10-23-2008, 1:34 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
150 rounds of ammo for the match. You figure another 50 to zero and to mess around. That would be over their weight limit I would think for ammo.
Glad to see you get a chance to pull the trigger.
I figured I'd ship my ammo ahead of time but come to think of it not sure that's possible anymore - anyone know if the new hazmat rules apply to ammo as far as shipping?

I made myself a promise in 2009, loose weight, get back in shape and do more of what I love best . . . competeing. Last weekend, no matter how lousy of a match it was, made me realize how much I'd missed it.
Old 10-23-2008, 1:37 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
I figured I'd ship my ammo ahead of time but come to think of it not sure that's possible anymore - anyone know if the new hazmat rules apply to ammo as far as shipping?

I made myself a promise in 2009, loose weight, get back in shape and do more of what I love best . . . competeing. Last weekend, no matter how lousy of a match it was, made me realize how much I'd missed it.
I miss shooting with you guys. I am looking forward to having some sick days and my floating holidays to use.
Old 10-23-2008, 1:40 PM
Calguns Addict

nayt, i miss the old days. i miss shooting at my dad's ranch.

how times have changed.
Old 10-23-2008, 1:41 PM

Quote:

This from the guy that was done with this thread three pages ago.....didnt want any drama.....want gonna post anything else.......whatever dude!!
LMAO
Old 10-23-2008, 1:41 PM
Calguns Addict

on the basis of selling, why don't you go ***** to todd reynolds for selling his uso before you come barking. better yet go lick your master's barrel.

Last edited by PistolPete75; 10-23-2008 at 1:55 PM..
Old 10-23-2008, 1:42 PM

It was good to finally see you shoot too, Bill.
Old 10-23-2008, 1:51 PM
Calguns Addict

shoot and actually hit something too . . . but damn I'm rusty I missed a few I had no business missing . . . got to get away from APS where hitting everything is almost second nature and try practicing where I have to think about the shot
Old 10-23-2008, 1:59 PM
Calguns Addict

Bill-no Hazmat on ammo. But pack it well...lots of padding. I had a bunch of reloading boxes break from UPS undoubtedly throwing stuff around.
Old 10-23-2008, 2:04 PM

Quote:
on the basis of selling, why don't you go ***** to todd reynolds for selling his uso before you come barking. better yet go lick your master's barrel.
But Pete, Todd is a competition shooter, he travels does nation wide competitions, you know stuff you have no desire to do. All those politics and drama you hate so much but yet always come back too...

Since you are such a happy happy joy joy kind of a guy, I would have guessed you would want others to share in your good fortune, you know, help a friend... sadly no. Or maybe you were... Shipping costs from midway are up now adays.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel... Well as soon as you take your own advice and stop clicking on this link to this thread... poof there goes your drama.

TFTT - Training Calendar

Newman Precision Rifles

Last edited by Kestryll; 11-03-2008 at 12:07 PM..
Old 10-23-2008, 2:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post

Twolf,

You figure if you ship your ammo..thats gotta be like 40.00 if not more.

Airlines dont insure your rig to its full value so a few of the guys that go to RO yearly ship ALL their gear so they can insure it for the true value...thats gotta be 150 or more there and back..then you still have the worries of them losing your kit.

From you guys its only like 9 hours or less right? From what mapquest says I gotta head to LA and hang a left.

Randall...I am on it..shooting pistols this weekend and going to teach the female how to shoot from holster.

I may even skip next weekends LR match to shoot IDPA..miss shooting my G19 and 1911s.

As for you Pete...you will never get it so why bother...you are dismissed son...go plink.

Keep benching that 200lbs you brag about..hate to hear you complain about how heavy your 17lb rig is in AZ.

Old 10-23-2008, 2:08 PM
Calguns Addict

Dude, I always give. There are two kinds of people in this world. Givers and takers. I always give first. If people don't ever give back, then so be it. I'll stop giving.

Sometimes people don't even know i'm giving. The beers that they drink, the food that they eat, the bed that they sleep on.
Old 10-23-2008, 2:19 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rksimple View Post
Bill-no Hazmat on ammo. But pack it well...lots of padding. I had a bunch of reloading boxes break from UPS undoubtedly throwing stuff around.
I think you have to declare it ORM-D though. Not sure if there's a charge for it.