Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2019, 6:48 PM

Default For those worried about GrabAGun and there orders that have not shipped

I asked them about the stay and my order which has not yet shipped. This is there response.

Quote:
we read the ruling to include all sales until 5pm and we’re going w central time. After 5:00 pm April 5th 2019 we are not taking any more orders.
Here is a statement we have put together. Sale of magazines over 10 rounds to California residents is made pursuant to the March 29, 2019 order and opinion of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California in Duncan v. Becerra. No warranty or guarantee of this item's legality in the State of California is made by Seller. Any prospective Buyer should consult an attorney before deciding to purchase this item. To the extent that the United States District Court for the Southern District of California's injunction of California Penal Code § 32310 should be subsequently withdrawn, superseded, modified, stayed, or overturned, no further sales of this item will be made and no refunds or returns will be accepted. You can also reference this statement at https://grabagun.com/california-magazine-notice

So as long as your order is in before 5PM central time on April 5, 2019 We have full intention on fulfilling the order.
So I have faith
I honestly think they my have sold more then they had, and are going to fulfill all orders and ship out as they receive more shipments on there end.
Old 04-05-2019, 6:56 PM

Got this today

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2019, 7:11 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

First we were like

Then we were like

1A - 2A = -1A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunndeal View Post
Stop digging.
Old 04-05-2019, 7:12 PM

Same response for me. All will be fine
Old 04-05-2019, 7:21 PM

I hope it will be. Ordered on the 29th and nothing but a receipt on the day of.
Old 04-05-2019, 7:24 PM

Brownells was the same

Valued Brownells Customer,

We’re reaching out to you because you’ve bought a firearm magazine/magazines from Brownells. We greatly appreciate your business!

Your magazines will be on the way very soon. Please bear with us as the sudden rush has our shipping department running slightly behind.

Furthermore, as you may or may not be aware, the California Federal District Court has issued a partial stay in the Duncan v. Becerra case. As a result of the court’s ruling, Brownells can no longer sell magazines with a capacity of greater than 10-rounds to California residents after 5:00 PM PDT on Friday, April 5, 2019.

As long as you bought the magazine(s) before the above-listed time and date, your magazines WILL BE shipped to you.

Brownells stands with California residents and your effort to own standard-capacity magazines. As such, Brownells is making a donation to the California Rifle & Pistol Association to be earmarked for the continued litigation effort in the Duncan v. Becerra case.

In Freedom,

Brownells Customer Support Team
Old 04-05-2019, 7:28 PM

My Grab a Gun order shipped out late today it arrives via UPS on Wed 10 Apr.
Made it on 30 March.
Old 04-05-2019, 7:42 PM

My last order, which was through grabagun, was for my friend who did not know of this ban temporarily being lifted. He said he'd buy some "next time" so I took it upon myself to get him some Glock 17 mags 17+ rounds.
Old 04-05-2019, 7:48 PM

So weird. The items I ordered showed in stock. I called recently and they said the hadn't yet received my items and there was no eta on when they would get them in order to ship them out. I asked for a refund before I got duped. I also ordered from another retailer online and my shipment shows shipped as of April 2 at 10 am but is stuck in Las Vegas since then in a USPS receiving facility pending authorization. It seems as if they are accepting orders they cannot fulfill. Don't know why my other order would be stuck at USPS for now 3 days and counting.
Old 04-05-2019, 7:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeditch View Post
Brownells was the same

We’re reaching out to you because you’ve bought a firearm magazine/magazines from Brownells. We greatly appreciate your business!

Your magazines will be on the way very soon. Please bear with us as the sudden rush has our shipping department running slightly behind.

Furthermore, as you may or may not be aware, the California Federal District Court has issued a partial stay in the Duncan v. Becerra case. As a result of the court’s ruling, Brownells can no longer sell magazines with a capacity of greater than 10-rounds to California residents after 5:00 PM PDT on Friday, April 5, 2019.

As long as you bought the magazine(s) before the above-listed time and date, your magazines WILL BE shipped to you.

Brownells stands with California residents and your effort to own standard-capacity magazines. As such, Brownells is making a donation to the California Rifle & Pistol Association to be earmarked for the continued litigation effort in the Duncan v. Becerra case.

In Freedom,

Glad I spent some last minute money with them now. Not that the mags weren't enough but a donation too is even better.

Old 04-05-2019, 8:14 PM

same here I love there site good customer service I will definitely order from them other things from grab a gun
Old 04-05-2019, 9:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeditch View Post
Brownells was the same

In Freedom,

Props to Brownells!
Old 04-05-2019, 9:34 PM

No need to worry if you ordered before the deadline it's all good. Beta mag co let me put in an order 4 min before the deadline
Old 04-05-2019, 9:43 PM

I bought my mags on backorder 2 days ago and Midway cancelled my order
Old 04-06-2019, 7:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigsB View Post
I bought my mags on backorder 2 days ago and Midway cancelled my order
Grabagun did the same to one of my orders due to an inventory error. It wasn’t backorded.
Things must have been pretty crazy for them this week. My other orders went through on day 1 and I’m thankful for that.

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli"
Old 04-07-2019, 3:29 AM

I received shipping confirmation on Saturday, 4/6, for my order placed on 4/1.
Im as pleased as punch.
Thanks Grabagun!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2019, 6:35 AM

Just received confirmation as of 07:22, that Grab-A-Gun has shipped the
the order I placed on 3-31. Great news to start my day!
Old 04-07-2019, 11:55 AM

2 of 3 items shipped. 1 on friday be for 5 and the other yesterday late morning our time.

Hoping the 3rd item ships tomorrow which was the thing most wanted in the 1st place.
Old 04-07-2019, 1:44 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjdlc805 View Post
So weird. The items I ordered showed in stock. I called recently and they said the hadn't yet received my items and there was no eta on when they would get them in order to ship them out. I asked for a refund before I got duped. I also ordered from another retailer online and my shipment shows shipped as of April 2 at 10 am but is stuck in Las Vegas since then in a USPS receiving facility pending authorization. It seems as if they are accepting orders they cannot fulfill. Don't know why my other order would be stuck at USPS for now 3 days and counting.
Somewhere I read that CA DOJ was requesting carriers not to import LCMs into California. Such a threat may be responsible for your shipment being held up in Vegas.
I never practiced criminal nor firearms law.Do not rely on my post, but consult your own attorney.
Old 04-07-2019, 3:26 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Dear valued customers; the reason your mags have not shipped yet is because we spend all our time responding to emails and Facebook posts asking about when your mags will ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Dignity, Respect, Purpose - Live It!
Old 04-07-2019, 3:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy65 View Post
Somewhere I read that CA DOJ was requesting carriers not to import LCMs into California. Such a threat may be responsible for your shipment being held up in Vegas.
I will take "Something that never happened for 100 Alex". So, just how would they know what was in the packages? Do the packages come marked "Standard capacity magazines inside"?
Old 04-07-2019, 5:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notpc View Post
I will take "Something that never happened for 100 Alex". So, just how would they know what was in the packages? Do the packages come marked "Standard capacity magazines inside"?
They are bringing back Carnac the Magnificent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQFf_Vb0Hw
Old 04-07-2019, 5:51 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Ordered 3/31 and since 4/5 shipping status has been "USPS currently awaiting package" that's my experience but hope we all get our order. I truly wonder how many mags were purchased during this period...
Old 04-07-2019, 6:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_mike View Post
Ordered 3/31 and since 4/5 shipping status has been "USPS currently awaiting package" that's my experience but hope we all get our order. I truly wonder how many mags were purchased during this period...
I ordered 3 times from GAG and once from brownells. 2 of my 3 GAG orders have shipped

Old 04-07-2019, 6:08 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTMedic View Post
I ordered 3 times from GAG and once from brownells. 2 of my 3 GAG orders have shipped

Thanks for the vote of confidence,I'll be less worried hope I get a confirmation notice this week.
Old 04-07-2019, 6:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_mike View Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence,I'll be less worried hope I get a confirmation notice this week.
I bet stuff is on order

Old 04-08-2019, 6:32 AM

I guess I'm 1 for 3 on my orders. Update, now 3 for 3

#1. I just checked my tracking information and noticed they are shipping to Rockland, Canada instead of Rocklin, California. Hopefully they can fix it otherwise there is going to be a really happy and confused Canadian.
Package has been delivered to my local post office, UPS has correct delivery city

#2. Received it on Friday

#3. Ordered on Friday, no shipping info. Hopefully they will come through once they clear the backlog.
Received tracking info

Last edited by BigE65; 04-08-2019 at 2:07 PM..
Old 04-08-2019, 7:05 AM

Does anyone else have this on their UPS tracking info?

Showing Ship To
VICTORIA, BC, CA

Myself and another person show this, we do not live in the same city.

Update: Per GAG customer service this is a known issue not on their end and packages should not be going to Canada.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GAG.JPG (31.1 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by BigE65; 04-08-2019 at 8:04 AM..
Old 04-08-2019, 8:26 AM

I just checked. My package shows as being headed to Canada also. Poop.

Old 04-08-2019, 8:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE65 View Post
Does anyone else have this on their UPS tracking info?

Showing Ship To
VICTORIA, BC, CA

Myself and another person show this, we do not live in the same city.

Update: Per GAG customer service this is a known issue not on their end and packages should not be going to Canada.
"should not" or will not?

Old 04-08-2019, 8:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSWUTIAMS View Post
"should not" or will not?

"Will not and will go to proper shipping address", but we shall see.

My package last update was on 4/6 being in San Leandro, CA, so it's at least in the right state.
Old 04-08-2019, 9:02 AM

I just received this message.
"There is a glitch in UPS' system. They informed us that they are working on that issue. When it is fixed, the tracking will be updated to the address on the order. Sorry for the confusion.*

Thanks,*
Grab a Gun"

Old 04-08-2019, 9:33 AM

Received this email today:

Quote:
We would like to take a moment to thank you for your recent order with GrabAGun.com! GrabAGun is committed to both the 2nd Amendment as well as excellent customer service so we would like to thank you for your patience as we process your order.

As many of you are aware there were recent changes in California laws that sparked an overwhelming number of orders for magazines. This spike in orders has caused a slight delay in order processing times. Rest assured all orders are being processed and shipped out as quickly as possible. If you have shopped with us before, you know we typically send your complete order all at one time. In an effort to get your order processed as quickly as possible, we have split many orders into multiple shipments. Rest assured your entire order will arrive in full as everything ships out of our warehouse.

Again, we would like to thank everyone for your patience as we stand by our friends in California and their 2nd Amendment rights. We are very close to having processing times back to the normal 3 business days. We can't wait to have you back again to show you our commitment to your firearms shopping experience!

Thank you again for your business and all the best,
The GrabAGun Family
My brother got his shipping confirmation yesterday. He ordered last Wednesday.
Old 04-08-2019, 12:18 PM

I was worried about that too. Got confirmation with tracking number today from Grabagun.
Old 04-08-2019, 12:41 PM

They got all my magazine orders shipped, but they abruptly canceled my X95 9mm Conversion Kit (32rd magazine in that one), citing that the payment processor flagged my card as "potentially fraudulent". Doesn't make sense to me after all the successful orders I've had with them and the timing certainly matches to give them an "out" from shipping it to me (they've already charged my card), but I get what they give me.
Old 04-08-2019, 1:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrfrk View Post
They got all my magazine orders shipped, but they abruptly canceled my X95 9mm Conversion Kit (32rd magazine in that one), citing that the payment processor flagged my card as "potentially fraudulent". Doesn't make sense to me after all the successful orders I've had with them and the timing certainly matches to give them an "out" from shipping it to me (they've already charged my card), but I get what they give me.
I wouldn't put it on them. I have a feeling your CC company saw all the "unusual" activity & flagged it... especially since it was out of state.
Old 04-08-2019, 1:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyous68 View Post
I wouldn't put it on them. I have a feeling your CC company saw all the "unusual" activity & flagged it... especially since it was out of state.
It wasn't on my end, unfortunately. The payment cleared from my card side, it was their payment processor that apparently got suspicious. They had to process a refund to give me back my money.
Old 04-08-2019, 1:51 PM

My order indicated delivered today. Nothing in box. No doubt my incompetent USPS delivered to someone else.
Old 04-08-2019, 1:56 PM
Veteran Member

Two orders with GAG. 1st order placed/confirmed on 3/31 at 12:20 am (Saturday). 2nd order placed/confirmed on 3/31 at 8:30 am.

1st order received this morning (4/8) via USPS. 2nd order on it's way and should be here tomorrow.
M&P 15 (Mine)
Old 04-08-2019, 2:04 PM

My order (3/29) still shows Processing, but the merch showed up today. Interestingly- the shipping envelope was torn open across 1/3 of the top, but everything was still there.

I hate doing "what ifs", but do wonder how that call would have gone- could they even reship the order? I think "nope".