Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2012, 6:39 PM

Default I said I wouldn't do it but... but I did anyway

I said in another thread here that I would never shop at your store again, especially the San Bernardino store. My plan was to go to Bass Pro since I have a good amount on some gift cards and pick up a Sig 2022 and pick it up on father's day.

Well they didn't have it in stock and basically said **** off. I was trying my hardest to avoid shopping with you. I was looking around for any local shop that would be open late enough for me to make it after work and be open late enough on Sunday to pick it up. No dice, you were the only ones that was going to fit my plan.

I was fully expecting a long wait and a huge hassle again. This time was a completely different experience. I did get to sneak out of work and get there just after the store opened. I was helped by Glen within a few minutes of walking in, no need to even pull a number.

Glen actually went out of his way to find a new in the box model that had a laser with it since the display had one. He had actually asked a co-worker or manger (not sure who he was) if it came with the laser and their response was "I don't know, the one I released yesterday just had a battery in it." Glenn didn't give me any attitude when I asked him if he could price match RifleGear either, which I really appreciated. He had never heard of them, so I assumed he gave them a call since I gave him a print out from their website. He matched the price but charged me a little extra for the laser since RifleGear's didn't come with one.

I wouldn't say you have won me over completely but if you get more sales people like Glen than I am more likely to keep shopping at your store.
Old 06-07-2012, 7:18 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Nice!
Old 06-07-2012, 7:58 PM
Veteran Member

Arrow

Hmmmmm......Good service at this store is the norm based on my experience and observation...It is good to hear you got good service too.

I've seen the sales guys there deal with some real jerkhole customers.....and they remain cool and patient through the process.
Old 06-07-2012, 8:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepergeo View Post
Hmmmmm......Good service at this store is the norm based on my experience and observation...It is good to hear you got good service too.

I've seen the sales guys there deal with some real jerkhole customers.....and they remain cool and patient through the process.

My last experience was really bad there. I waited for about 45 minutes and then the salesman had an attitude with me like it was a hassle that he had to help me. I know people have bad days and all, but guy had some serious attitude with me for no reason. Maybe I'll just deal with Glen the next time I need something.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:02 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

+1 for Glen@SBTurners.

Him and Big Rich.