Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2012, 5:28 PM
Arizona Ex-Pat
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Talking California C3 Chapter "Volunteers Needed"

California C3 Chapter "Volunteers Needed"

What is "CALGUNS Community Chapters (C3)"

CALGUNS Community Chapters (C3/CGSSA) Forums are here ;-)

The CALGUNS Community Chapters (C3) is simply the physical extension of CALGUNS web site. We strive to bring the Calgunner out from behind the keyboard and out to the range. We want the individual shooter to feel empowered to say “No” when a bill or legislation of some sort seeks to ban or limit our freedoms. So we work to bring California shooters together with other shooters to help build the CALGUNS Community outside of the internet, hopefully making the person feel less like an individual and more like the member of an extended family. Our goal is to build the community and then empower the community through education, family fun outings and training.

To this end we seek out volunteers to build local teams, similar to club chapters. The skill set we seek is fairly broad, we need: Your energy and desire to start something, we seek Project Manager types and Web Developers, we need logistic coordinators and photographers, we hope for volunteers that want to be involved and just need to know which direction to move, we need carpenters and electricians and most of all we just need you.

What is the C3: A group of volunteers

What is our goal: To bring the Calgunner out from behind the keyboard and out to the range

What is our purpose: To build the community and then empower the community through education, family fun outings and training

What do we need: We need more volunteers

Send me a PM or email if you have questions: PM Pennys Dad or jacob.rascon@gmail.com

Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Calguns Addict

The movie quote: "If you build it they will come." applies here.

If you want to attract people you need to build Chapter Sub-Forums that match your C3 Map.

You have an ok Sub-Forum structure for LA and south and basically nothing for the remaining 3/4 of the state.

Right now, people interested in the Community Chapters find nothing for their area and never bother to come back. You're asking for volunteers but they find nothing to volunteer for. People can only assume you are asking for volunteers for Sac or somewhere south of LA.

If you provide them a place to go - their local Community Forum - they will go their. As more people go to a Community Forum, people will be interested in becoming a C3 and growing the community.

I realize I'm repeating my earlier recommendations.

Last edited by ElDub1950; 11-21-2012 at 2:13 PM..