Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > Friends of the NRA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2014, 9:52 AM

I have an NRA sticker, Gadsden flag, american flag, Ron Paul sticker, Come and Take It sticker, and no one has fukked with my truck. I hope no one ever builds the courage to ever do so for their sake. I don't have them to intimidate or to flaunt what I have, but because I'm a proud American and patriot, and I'm proud to have my rights. I love my right to bear arms and my hobby. And if they can have their Obama stickers and Support Gay Marriage stickers, then I can have mine too. If I don't like your stickers, I'm not going to deface your property, I'll just know you're someone I probably won't see eye to eye with, but I'm not going to stoop down to a child's level and deface your property.
Old 01-08-2014, 9:53 AM
Calguns Addict

I have nothing on my vehicle because my wife drives, not me. I won't have her facing some lunatic leftist nutbag alone.

When did I go from being a "citizen" to a "taxpayer"?

Jon Lovitz: ‘I can’t wait to go to a hospital run by the DMV!’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
Dude went full CNN...
Peace, love, and heavy weapons. Sometimes you have to be insistent." - David Lee Roth
Old 01-12-2014, 6:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njineermike View Post
I have nothing on my vehicle because my wife drives, not me. I won't have her facing some lunatic leftist nutbag alone.
sucks that we have to watch what we put on our cars because of nutbags. i wanna do put decals on my car but because of where i live...i know for sure i will get hated on.

sucks even more that the people that promotes tolerance and equality are the crazies people that will talk sh*t to you when you voice your opinion/beliefs. now that i'm grown and can make my own decisions based on facts and real world experience...i dislike liberals haha
Old 01-12-2014, 7:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njineermike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty226 View Post
sucks that we have to watch what we put on our cars because of nutbags. i wanna do put decals on my car but because of where i live...i know for sure i will get hated on.

sucks even more that the people that promotes tolerance and equality are the crazies people that will talk sh*t to you when you voice your opinion/beliefs. now that i'm grown and can make my own decisions based on facts and real world experience...i dislike liberals haha

This strikes me as melodramatic. Let's not forget that so-called liberals think of so-called gun fanatics as "nutbags."

You are asking for tolerance so that you can be left alone to do your thing. But tolerance is a two-way street.
Old 01-12-2014, 7:16 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medics197 View Post

cops dont put stickers on their personal vehicles stating theyre a cop and for what department... are they too cowards?
I have my NRA Life Of Duty and my Thin Blue line sticker on the back of my car. Never been followed home or messed with. I also proudly wear my departments Call of Duty K-9 shirt proudly around town. Non issue. Some of us prefer to lead rather than be followers.
Old 01-12-2014, 7:19 PM

i saw a sticker once of an ar15 with a rain bow back ground. pretty smart.
if someone defaces it you can call on the mass media to call it a hate crime.

Courage is endurance for one moment more…
- Unknown USMC Lieutenant
Old 01-12-2014, 7:28 PM

My Coonie's "I <3 Explosives" sticker seems to keep people away. Especially tailgaters.

Walnut media for bright brass
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=621214
Old 02-16-2014, 6:32 PM
CGSSA Leader

I rock stickers, never a problem in Sherman Oaks, Burbank, Van Nuys area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0310.jpg (97.3 KB, 85 views)
NRA Benefactor Member.
CRPA Life Member.
Certified TASER and OC Spray Instructor

Old 02-17-2014, 8:29 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytheman View Post
Right on. No fear.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:56 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

It's all good. Mods may delete this thread now! NRA sent me 3 new stickers several months ago.

I would never do this to anyone's car or truck, although the Prius I saw tonight made me think about doing it! Not only was the rear window plastered with Obama stickers, it was also adorned with rainbows and LBGT stickers!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 03-21-2014, 8:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post
It's all good. Mods may delete this thread now! NRA sent me 3 new stickers several months ago.

I would never do this to anyone's car or truck, although the Prius I saw tonight made me think about doing it! Not only was the rear window plastered with Obama stickers, it was also adorned with rainbows and LBGT stickers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleseed
A Rifleman understands that owning and mastering a rifle is part of his heritage as an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytheman View Post

Damn bro well done!!

Danny you are the Man! Im around Burbank, if you see a dude in a Black Lincoln honking and giving you the thumbs up that's me.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:17 AM

My wife has a "Driver only carries $20.00 worth of ammunition" sticker from the 2nd Amend. Foundation and somebody scratched it up with something sharp. Thank goodness it was on the glass and not the paint or she would have had only $15.00 worth of ammo left
Old 05-02-2014, 1:23 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonfb123 View Post
My wife has a "Driver only carries $20.00 worth of ammunition" sticker from the 2nd Amend. Foundation and somebody scratched it up with something sharp. Thank goodness it was on the glass and not the paint or she would have had only $15.00 worth of ammo left
Sounds like the "Antis" are getting more active!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 05-03-2014, 5:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin63 View Post
You know, I probably bear some responsibility for that as I used to put my NRA stickers on cars that have Obama/Biden stickers.
I'm so tempted to do that