Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:16 PM

Talking $110 Spike's Tactical ST15 w/ HK Euro 3 position markings!

NOTE: DUE TO AW BAN of 2007, nationwide shortage of all rifle, lowers, uppers, parts and magazines - we can no longer obtain ST15 lowers for a couple of weeks as well as other rifle receivers. So don't get mad at your dealer because now the entire nation is buying up receivers & rifles & mags!
New in stock - Engraved lowers for $140 each!:

Feb07 043 (Small).jpg Color filled lowers are optional, available and additional cost. Paint fill em yourself and save money!

Stop by Saturday to get the first new run of Spike's Tactical stripped lower receiver for $110.

Spike's is cut by LAR who also cuts Grizzly, Bushmaster, and CMMG. We also have engraved lowers for $120 - newest design: SCORPION
Feb07 026 (Small).jpg

Zero complaints / returns on these beauties direct from manufacture! Let us custom build your CA compliant AR rifle!

Also in stock - OLL: Bushmaster Carbon 15, Stag Arms, Wilson Tactical
WT15 Mini.jpg
Visit our website for map & directions:
METROSHOT FIREARMS - San Fernando, CA

** AR 15 and AR10 off list CA compliant rifles **

Remember to support your local gun dealer in CA as they are a rare breed and subject to nonexistence!

Last edited by SFV_Dealer; 05-16-2007 at 7:39 AM.. Reason: stock changes & AW ban effect on availability
Old 03-03-2007, 12:40 AM

+1 for Metroshot and Spikes. I have a couple of them and they have been great.
Old 03-03-2007, 5:35 AM

Location: San Marcos (Pismo Beach, CA one weekend a month haha)

oooo... I want... Too bad San Fernando is a bit of a drive from San Diego
Old 03-03-2007, 1:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFV_Dealer View Post
Color filled lowers are optional and additional cost. Fill em yourself and save money!
how would one color it in oneself? sorry for the hijack
Old 03-05-2007, 8:24 PM

The colored paint fill is done by Spike's Tactical. They cost a bit more, but you can fill using a syringe. We will be at the Ventura Gun Show this weekend if you want to see them in person!

Remember to support your local gun dealer in CA as they are a rare breed and subject to nonexistence!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:15 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I don't mean this to be threadcrapping, but just want everyone to be wary about 3-position lower receivers in California. One of the dealers early on in the OLL game had his shipment of 3-position semi-automatic-only lowers confiscated by CA DOJ, never to be returned.

Having said that, these look fantastic and if it wasn't for the third position marking, I'd get one.
Old 03-08-2007, 7:20 AM

I'll definitely pick 1 up at the Ventura show on Sunday.
Old 03-10-2007, 5:14 AM

Leelaw,
Thanks for your concern as we know the dealer that had them confiscated last year.
These receivers do not have the features that DOJ confiscated from that dealer. We made sure not to make the same mistake earlier...

The problematic Superior S15 lowers had the 3 position markings, cut down machine gun shelf, and the second pistol grip hole that a match trigger adjustment was present made DOJ think they were able to disable the disconnector making them full auto. I believe they are still arguing at this time.

These Spike's receivers lack the extra cut and the 2nd hole. The 3 position markings are only cosmetic.

Old 03-10-2007, 7:52 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFV_Dealer View Post
Leelaw,
Thanks for your concern as we know the dealer that had them confiscated last year.
These receivers do not have the features that DOJ confiscated from that dealer. We made sure not to make the same mistake earlier...

The problematic Superior S15 lowers had the 3 position markings, cut down machine gun shelf, and the second pistol grip hole that a match trigger adjustment was present made DOJ think they were able to disable the disconnector making them full auto. I believe they are still arguing at this time.

These Spike's receivers lack the extra cut and the 2nd hole. The 3 position markings are only cosmetic.
They did not have an "extra cut down shelf", but the rest of this is correct. Their now official reasoning behind being taken is the second hole for the "trigger over travel" was in order to disengage the disconnnector and make the firearm full auto.

However, that was the official reason after months of wait and the original reason was nothing more than the auto markings. There is supposedly a BATFE variance letter or some such thing out there that says the markings have nothing to do with anything, but I don't know where it is. I would think your risk of getting something taken would lesson as long as you are willing stand up to who ever it is on the markings (AKA say, "NO, you are not taking this unless you can prove right here this has the capablity of being converted.") and would be even better if this variance letter or whatever it is could be found.
Old 03-16-2007, 5:40 PM

Wes, If you ever come upon this BATF letter please post it as it might also help some POF 416 receiver owners.

Huskydog
Old 03-20-2007, 9:28 AM

That 3rd position is really cool
Old 04-03-2007, 6:04 AM

Spike's is our premium line and always in stock!

More in stock! Plain stripped HK Euro marked fire/safe @ $110 each is great bargain for a premium, high quality, LAR machined lower!

Stop by Saturday 9a-4pm!
See our map: METROSHOT FIREARMS - San Fernando, CA

Old 04-03-2007, 6:06 AM

Try this map link instead:

Metroshot Firearms - San Fernando, CA - MAP
http://maps.google.com/maps?output=s...fornia%2091340

Old 04-03-2007, 8:47 AM

All I've bought is Stag and Spike lowers, the Spikes are great, they have a great fit and finish, I think stag is the odd ball out, as they are the only one with a chalky finish

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostersgt View Post
You need to be a cop with lots of experience to keep children safe on a school campus. CCW holders, gardeners and yes, trainmen, do not posses the experience, training or expertise in responding to an event such as Sandy. That you can't grasp that is lost on me. Perhaps that's why you're better suited in your present employment. You don't understand what it means to provide for the publics safety. You just don't know.
Old 04-03-2007, 9:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japedo View Post
All I've bought is Stag and Spike lowers, the Spikes are great, they have a great fit and finish, I think stag is the odd ball out, as they are the only one with a chalky finish
RRA has that chaulky finish as well.
Old 04-04-2007, 8:17 PM

SFV_Dealer - pm'd ya
Old 04-06-2007, 8:31 AM

Thanks guys! Let's clarify what types of Spikes we have in stock:

3 position HK Euro bullet marked lowers - available plain $110 or with paint filled $145.

2 position traditional "Safe Fire" English marked lowers - available with laser engravings on right side of mag well: Punisher, Infidel, Operation Enduring Freedom, Fire Rescue, 9/11 Tribute, IALEFI. $120 each.

Stop by this Saturday to get your own Spikes' Tactical ST15 !