Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 07-12-2013, 8:09 PM

Default Yamaha 79 xs1100, VCAN V136 Helmet, WW2 coleman stove

All items are pickup only from Downtown San Jose or you pay for shipping. If you want more pics call or text or PM.

310-295 eight six two eight

Asking 1200 OBO

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/3928047827.html

This bike is registered until 11/18/13. Pink slip in hand in my name. Bike is in OK condition. It runs. I've been riding it to and from San Mateo 5 days a week for 3 months from San Jose. No problems. Just recently someone hit and tipped the bike without leaving a not causing the right mirror to fall off as well as a carb air filter. This is causing the idle to run high. When the filter is replaced it should be just fine.
Bike needs a new rear tire.
Oil was changed recently.
Bike needs a basic tuneup most likely.
The engine was rebuilt 15000 miles ago by previous owner.
Total miles is just over 50000.
Bike has the 400$ 4 into 1 exhaust.
Bike has 3 K&N racing filters on it. Those run 50 bucks a piece and are washable and last for freaking ever. They are fairly new. (link) http://www.mikesxs.net/product/15-0554.html
2nd gear doesnt work you have to pop from first to third at around 30mph. This is a well known problem with this model and year motorcycle. There is an easy fix with a dremel if you are mechanically inclined but I have just been using 1st,and 3rd-5th with no problems.
King/queen seat.
Great bike and a lot of fun but my girlfriend gave me an ultimatum . Get rid of a bike or no sex. So buy this bike its a good deal.
No manual.

You pickup

call or text or pm me. (310) 2nine5 86two8 with any questions Any time works I usually am good about reponding fast.

[URL=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/sinistermonkey/media/035_zps92f0ad5f.jpg.html]

Helmet

Seen on amazon cheapest price for a new one is 79.99. I'm only asking 35.
The one I have has a visor that has a few scratches and a chip where it locks in on the right side. So occassionally when you lift the visor (1/30 times) the right side will pop off. I also sanded down the helmet (accept for the lion) so I could get some high gloss black paint to cover the rest of it and color the lion red yellow and green. I just never had time for it.
So it is sanded down a bit. This will come with the helmet bag as well.
If you like lions and motorcycles you can take your motorcycle to the zoo and bring the helmet inside and show it to the other lions. Lions like stuff like that. The zoo may even offer you a job because the lion you showed it to was in a severe depression before you came along. You could be a life saver. Sold as is.

GI Pocket Stove in US Army Ammo Bag with propane tank.
designated the Model 530, and advertised as the "G.I. pocket stove." The Model 530 was promoted by Coleman as the “perfect pal for hunting, fishing and camping trips” that would “slip easily into a hunting coat pocket, glove compartment of a car, or corner of a picnic hamper.” The single-burner G.I. Pocket Stove was only manufactured between 1946 and 1949; afterwards Coleman did not manufacture another single-burner, non-military backpacking stove until 1972.

This model was manufactured and distributed to soldiers in the 1946.

Asking $50