Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > WTB (Want To Buy)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

WTB (Want To Buy) Looking for an item? This is the place to post it! Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-22-2016, 7:43 PM

Default WTB Steyr Mannlicher SL trigger guard & magazine

Looking for a spare trigger guard /mag-well for their old SL models with the magazine release in the guard. The plastic on mine has cracked in a way that makes the magazine release switch pop out from time to time. I just know one day it's going to break off completely, and I'd like to be prepared for that day :/ Mine is the shiny plastic version, but the matte one will work just as well so I'd take that too.

Also, always on the lookout for more of the old-style rotary magazines as well in either .223 Rem, or .222 Rem (yeah, I have two... I can't help it)

Thank you kindly,

V

Last edited by Veektohr; 11-22-2016 at 7:52 PM..
Old 02-20-2019, 4:43 PM

Default DID you find the part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veektohr View Post
Looking for a spare trigger guard /mag-well for their old SL models with the magazine release in the guard. The plastic on mine has cracked in a way that makes the magazine release switch pop out from time to time. I just know one day it's going to break off completely, and I'd like to be prepared for that day :/ Mine is the shiny plastic version, but the matte one will work just as well so I'd take that too.

Also, always on the lookout for more of the old-style rotary magazines as well in either .223 Rem, or .222 Rem (yeah, I have two... I can't help it)

Thank you kindly,

V

I have the same rifle with the same issue. any luck?
Old 07-30-2019, 8:48 AM

What’s up Veekohr!?
How are things with you lately, what’s good? Did you ever get your shop set up and running, so I can come over and machine my receiver? I’ve got my own end mill bits, just need to borrow your knee mill. Of coarse your experience would be a huge help as well! Hope all is well and good dude, take care!
Respectfully,
Damion R. from propsummit