Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Wine Country Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2017, 3:45 PM
twodko twodko is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cloverdale
Posts: 77
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default Plinking on my own property

Pardon if this question has been answered many times.
I know that we can exercise our 2A on our own county property
but I'm unclear if there is a minimum acreage necessary
to do so. I.e. 2 acre, 5 acre.

I do know you can't shoot over any road and any private
property range has to be oriented in such a way that you're
not shooting towards someone's home.
I'm also wondering about scooping out a "shoot trench"
for lack of a better description thereby creating a safety berm.
Thank you.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host., the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved. and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to