Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Gunsmithing & How To
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Gunsmithing & How To Pro, Amateur & WECSOG and Tutorials, Guides & OLL Build Instructions

Old 05-29-2012, 8:39 AM

Default Shipping to the manufacturer

How do you go about shipping a gun back to the manufacturer? Never done it before and couldn't find anything here. I will be shipping my p22 to S&W. Thanks for the help.

Cops arrive just in time to draw chalk lines...
It's up to you to make sure the outline isn't around you!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 8:52 AM

did you call customer service? they usually give you the instructions.

at sig sauer, they emailed be a prepaid label. I put it in a UPS box and took it to a UPS terminal. They cannot accept firearms at UPS stores. A couple weeks later, they sent it back to me via fedex.
Old 05-29-2012, 9:57 PM

Yes I called today the dude Dave put me on hold and came back and said.. Yeah he will do it just send it in and tell us what you want done to it. Then he hung up. So I will call back to tomorrow and hope I get someone that will be helpful and give me a sec to respond lol

Cops arrive just in time to draw chalk lines...
It's up to you to make sure the outline isn't around you!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 11:20 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Location: Northern Mexico(San Jose) Where illegals have rights and citizens get screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK Chef View Post
Yes I called today the dude Dave put me on hold and came back and said.. Yeah he will do it just send it in and tell us what you want done to it. Then he hung up. So I will call back to tomorrow and hope I get someone that will be helpful and give me a sec to respond lol
Generally you call them up and you get a work order number. If it's a warranty issue they should e mail you a tag to print out. Box it up and ship overnight via UPS or Fed Ex.
The others, well......they just never learn.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
Patrick Henry.