Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Discussion General discussion regarding CCW/LTC in California

Old 04-30-2015, 12:28 PM

Seriously, are you just making this up? What personal experience are you drawing on?

I was pulled over the other day, purely legitimately (85 in a 65), showed my CCW immediately, told him I was carrying, couldn't find my license, but provided my ins. and registration while I looked for the license. got permission to exit the vehicle while I looked in my pockets....Found the license and got back in and shut the door. he told me to wait a few minutes and walked back to his car (leaving me in possession of my firearm) and came back and told me to drive slower, and to have a nice day.

Just as people being pulled over can be nice or not, so can the police. It is all a matter of who they are. Treat each other with respect.

How can you possibly claim that "most" cops will do X. You have no idea what "most" will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwalker99 View Post
be careful here in CA... about using your rights..

You are right.. but street application will get you in a bad spot here in CA.. just saying.. its not right but its reality. Most CA LEOS will not have it.. and will jack you up with

1. long ... long... looooooooooooooooong detention...

2. a walk around of your vehicle...

3. 5 million questions

4. slight or over board question of your manhood and right to birth and function as a man...

5. person searched.. car searched ... trunk searched..

6. K9 called..

7. air unit called.

8. 5 other units called.

9. past tickets or arrest revisited and............................................... ....

10. 5 million questions.

on and on
Old 04-30-2015, 1:07 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromech View Post
He said it had been two weeks. looks to me like his windows are still tinted too dark. I lived in Florida. When I was there I knew the tinting laws. As a matter of fact, the companies that install tinting will tell you that it's against the law. Why do it? Why take the chance? He could have been just a couple shades lighter and would have been legal. If he's such an honest citizen, then why have illegal tinting? Don't give them the "justification" in the first place.

All in all I like Hank. I'd get my hair cut though.
Ain't that the truth lol...

I know why I have Limo on my vehicles.. to block the sun.

I could care less if the cops can tell how many are in my vehicle.. why do they need to be able to ?

Oh it's a safety issue? I might not be able to see at nite? My problem I have mirrors..

NOw they have fancy UV blocking tint.. they didn't used to..
-Edmund Burke
I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it.
- Phil Dalmolin

The Battle of Athens was illegal too.