Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calguns LEOs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns LEOs LEOs; chat, kibitz and relax. Non-LEOs; have a questions for a cop? Ask it here, in a CIVIL manner.

Old 09-29-2018, 10:23 AM

Default Muslim migrants violently riot at Amusement Park on LEO Day

"Somali Muslim migrants violently riot at Minnesota Amusement Park on Law Enforcement Appreciation day, Forcing Evacuation

On Saturday September 22, 2018 at the ValleyFair amusement park in Shakopee, Minnesota, police and emergency responders had to evacuate all guests after a mob of Somali teenagers and men rushed through security and caused several violent fights to break out inside the park . . .

As several violent fights broke out, guests began to panic as reports of people being stabbed and shot began to circulate.

Cliff Hallberg, who was inside the park with his children at the time the fights broke out said it was very frightening for his children. “I saw about 60 Somali teenagers push their way through lines and scream at guests.” Hallberg said tickets to the ValleyScare Halloween themed amusement park are usually expensive, which is why he attended on LEO appreciation day, as he himself is a member of law enforcement and received discounted tickets.

“I’ll take my kids back to Valley Fair someday when I can afford it. I’m just glad I got my kids out safely,” Hallberg said.

The violent fights erupted during Law enforcement appreciation day when the park was full of police officers and other members of law enforcement who received discounted tickets so that their families could enjoy the amusement park. An estimated 263 police officers responded to the fights inside the park, according to witnesses.

“This looked like a targeted attack on law enforcement,” Hallberg added.

Hallberg also told Big League Politics that his car was spit on and that the rioters were setting off car alarms and causing chaos in the parking lot, all of which can be seen in video that was exclusively obtained by this reporter.

In the video, a woman who was evacuated and filming from inside her car can be heard saying, “Oh my god! We are never going to make it out of here.”

https://gellerreport.com/2018/09/mus...inn-park.html/

Commenter: "When will we face up to the reality that these type of immigrants cannot fit properly into the free world societies, and that they can be expected to justify their actions by pointing to their belief system."
Old 09-29-2018, 10:30 AM
Veteran Member

time to send them back on a rubber raft... bye bye we didnt want you here to begin with go fix your own **** hole
Old 09-29-2018, 10:36 AM

But...but... George W. bush said, “...they’re a religion of peace.”

-I hate being bipolar its awesome.

-Life member, NRA
-Trump’s SCOTUS: 2 / Dems: 0
-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><
Old 09-29-2018, 10:48 AM

Found another news source for this, it was at night, towards closing, only 3 people were given citations for minor offenses, no injuries, no weapons, no property damage.

Sounds like a wild "riot"!
Old 09-29-2018, 10:58 AM
On The Edge
CGN Contributor

Was the park a gun free zone, even for Leo's?
I hope some of these snack bar punks do time for this
terrorist attack. People could have seriously been hurt in the panic.
-g
Old 09-29-2018, 11:08 AM

Black and muslim? How could they possibly be allowed in America?

It's just one of those fanatic articles for extremists.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:24 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Catholic Charities and the Presbyterian Church are at the forefront of
destroying Minnesota and Maine by flooding these states w/ garbage.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:27 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19K View Post
Found another news source for this, it was at night, towards closing, only 3 people were given citations for minor offenses, no injuries, no weapons, no property damage.

Sounds like a wild "riot"!
That's pretty much what I was able to find, from the local news paper there. If it was a directed attack at LE, I'd expect to find something on Policeone.com or somewhere.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76 View Post
Catholic Charities and the Presbyterian Church are at the forefront of
destroying Minnesota and Maine by flooding these states w/ garbage.
Where you get’n that from?

-Life member, NRA
-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><
Old 09-30-2018, 9:39 AM

Please increase the number of green card lottery for all the Muslim countries, Hillary feels really bad for them. Let's also bring all the Syrian refugees over and give them free **** courtsey of US taxpayers. We can have refugee kids attending US public schools and turning them into 3rd world like culture, settling everything with fist fights and stabbing. Hungry American children in Oakland, Chicago, Detroit, Florida, Bronx can go to hell. ****ing unbelivable people still vote democrat.
Old 10-01-2018, 7:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astro.dude View Post
Please increase the number of green card lottery for all the Muslim countries, Hillary feels really bad for them. Let's also bring all the Syrian refugees over and give them free **** courtsey of US taxpayers. We can have refugee kids attending US public schools and turning them into 3rd world like culture, settling everything with fist fights and stabbing. Hungry American children in Oakland, Chicago, Detroit, Florida, Bronx can go to hell. ****ing unbelivable people still vote democrat.
Wait ‘till 2020. Apathy at the polls by our own is what will kill the conservative majority. Everything trump has accomplished so far will be reversed.

-Life member, NRA
-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><
Old 10-01-2018, 8:50 AM

Default Lety them have what they want...

I got one for ya:

One poster said send them back on a raft. Not practical and too dangerous. The libtards would go ape over us putting them out on some little dinghy.

Charter a plane. Round 'em all up, cuff 'em and stuff 'em if you have to, fly the plane to Somalia, leave them on the runway and let them riot all they want.

The fact is that these little douches don't understand what they have here in the USA. Let them experience what they won't have by putting them where they don't have it. Try rioting over there...some warlord will put an end to it quick.

Sometimes that's the best answer...tough love. Take away what they seem to not value and see what they say. I've seen it with the kids all the time: they don't appreciate the X-Box...so I take it away. They can not have it back until I say so and they apologize. And demonstrate the changes I want BEFORE they get it back.

In the Somali case though...they just do not come back.

Ask me about low cost Commander memberships to Frontsight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar15barrels View Post
Don't attempt to inject common sense into an internet pissing contest.
Old 10-06-2018, 9:59 AM

Default Catholic Charities placing Somalis from Uganda . . . in Minnesota

. . . We have written so many posts about Somalis/Catholic Charities in Minnesota, I have lost track. But, I do remember when I first learned that it was three ostensibly Christian federal refugee contractors who first placed Muslim Somalis in Minnesota decades ago,and they are still at it. See that 2011 post here.

It was the generous welfare that made Minnesota so attractive to these resettlement contracting agencies.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...-in-minnesota/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerparkTrash View Post
Old 10-10-2018, 8:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerparkTrash View Post
Don’t forget Lutheran Social Services.

Here are just a few examples.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ercent-muslim/

https://anncorcoran2016.org/2016/01/...-of-minnesota/

These “non-profit” groups have made MILLIONS importing Muslims to the upper Midwest drastically changing the demographic of some cities. Doubt it? Just go to Fargo, ND, Cedar Rapids, IA and even Minneapolis-St Paul, MN. It’s mind boggling....
Old 10-10-2018, 9:11 AM

it is very telling that muslim countries refuse to take in these migrants.
they actually have a religious duty to help them.
in muslim countries where they are allowed to enter, they are kept in camps and not accepted and integrated into the host nation.

why?
even muslims don't trust them or want them.