Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calguns LEOs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns LEOs LEOs; chat, kibitz and relax. Non-LEOs; have a questions for a cop? Ask it here, in a CIVIL manner.

Old 10-13-2013, 12:15 PM

Default Comfortable concealment holsters

I know that there are some departments out there that have their guys carry their duty weapons while off duty, and it's often hard to find holsters that offer any level of concealment for the typical sized duty weapon.

If you are in that position, or just like to carry big *** pistols because why not, give us a look. We offer permanent 15% Mil/LEO discounts and remain extremely flexible and will work with you around your schedule. We have a custom shop which has in the past created completely one off custom gear for back up guns, MOLLE/PALS gear, TASERS, Hand cuff carriers, knife sheaths etc.

We are based in Reno and have LEOs who carry our gear nationwide. We have also had orders from the CALFIRE Law Enforcement Training Division, and the Range Master for the Washoe County SD personally carries our holsters and mag carriers while off duty.

We are a veteran owned and operated company and we understand just how critical it is to use high quality gear. If something breaks on a range ninja it is annoying; if something breaks on you it could be fatal.

If you have any questions at all regarding our company, our products, our services or about placing an order, please feel free to get in touch with me anytime. I can be reached either via PM here, or at hunter@lagtactical.com. Visit our website and our facebook page as well as our Sub-Forum for more about us and pictures of our gear.

Respectfully,

Hunter Osborne
Vice President

"Defender" holster for a Sig 229

"Warrior" Light-Bearing holster for a Glock 34 w/TLR-3

Our "Smitty Bacall" flashlight/mag carrier combo

Custom handcuff/mag combo for Washoe County Range Master