Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!
Default This Weeks Ad

Just a heads up... the WASR advertized in this week's ad says "double stack 10 rd"... I'm almost positive all WASR10 are single stack (although they can be modified for double stack)... and the one in the photo is definitely single stack.

Just figured I'd mention it before someone get's bummed out (or upset) that it's not double stack.

BTW, personally I dont mind single stack (and have a PAP that is single stack)... but many people wont even consider a rifle that is not double stack (understandably, since there are more mag options).
Old 08-26-2011, 1:12 PM
Veteran Member

Century arms modifies mostly all wasr 10s now for double stack.

Holding up my wasr 10/63 I cannot tell a difference from the turners ad pic to my wasr that has a double stack in it. Both look identical, with the same rivets ect

Not saying your wrong but not cool to hurt their business if your trying to scare people from buying it by basing your info off a generic picture from an AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepDog78 View Post
I set up a GoFundMe page to try to raise some money to help purchase a handgun for home defense.
Old 08-26-2011, 1:29 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
Just a heads up... the WASR advertized in this week's ad says "double stack 10 rd"... I'm almost positive all WASR10 are single stack (although they can be modified for double stack)... and the one in the photo is definitely single stack.

Just figured I'd mention it before someone get's bummed out (or upset) that it's not double stack.

BTW, personally I dont mind single stack (and have a PAP that is single stack)... but many people wont even consider a rifle that is not double stack (understandably, since there are more mag options).
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxINKxx View Post
Century arms modifies mostly all wasr 10s now for double stack.

Holding up my wasr 10/63 I cannot tell a difference from the turners ad pic to my wasr that has a double stack in it. Both look identical, with the same rivets ect...
xxINKxx is on it!

The rifle in this weeks ad is the WASR 10/63 and it is a double stack model, and the picture in the ad is of the double stack model. We've been selling double stacks since July of last year, just over a year now, alongside the single stack model.

Most people go for the double stack but the single stack is a bit cheaper for some folks so we offer both.

22 Stores Located throughout California-

Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

Salinas (NOW OPEN)
Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
San Carlos (Opening 2017)

Store Location Info

Our Weekly Ad

Join our e-mail list!
Old 08-26-2011, 2:11 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Not trying to scare customers away at all! Quite the contrary - I was trying to give turners the heads up in case the ad was wrong (its happened before and it's not turners fault)...

As for the photo, the size makes it look like single stack 10... apparently its blocked double stack - sorry for the confusion and mis-reporting.