Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Survival and Preparations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Survival and Preparations Long and short term survival and 'prepping'.

Old 12-28-2012, 6:20 PM

They have to bring the stuff for themselves. I will only take care of my immediate family. Everybody else can come but they have to put in their share.
Old 12-29-2012, 2:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPC View Post
You tell them You have a job, you have money, you have the responsability to "PREPARE YOURSELVES" I cant prepare for you I dont have the finacial means to do that.
This is a good one.
Old 12-30-2012, 8:38 PM

The Noah story is not historical.

Yes the flood is a factual acount of the catastrophy that fell upon the earth.

Here is some information that you will find very insightful. Please view the info before dismissing as a story or folk lore.

http://www.creationtoday.org/categor...tion-seminars/
Old 12-30-2012, 8:43 PM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Grass, gas, cash or ***, nobody rides for free.

Can’t somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Old 12-30-2012, 8:52 PM
Veteran Member

If they don't care about your families safety and survival by leeching of your supplies and hard work why should you care about them?

Families should have a mutual respect, its not a one way street.
“War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 – 1873)
Old 12-30-2012, 11:30 PM

Tell them, "Of course, I don't mind having reduced my standard of living for the years I've spent my limited income on storable food, supplies, arms, ammo, medicine etc. You waste all your money on $300 Iphones, trips to Vegas, gambling, partying, $150 jeans etc while I went without so you can leech off me." Then I'd say, "Now, here's how you start so don't show up empty handed or you're nothing but a smiling familiar looter." Folks, need is not a multiplier of resources. People are stupid, spoiled, and willfully ignorant. Without warnings and firm consequences, people become their own worst enemy and now your liability. And yes, this is one heck of a first post. :P

EDIT: People talk about being humane, sure, but they will also want your Premium Items, eg canned meat, fruits, wool blankets, medicine etc. Once you say yes, how can you say no when YOUR supplies run low? They may turn on you and be worse than random looters/raiders you can outright shoot without hesitation. SUSTAINABILITY. Think! You have NO duty to provide for these people who want to go hungry (since they foolishly spend money and do not prepare), FEMA-camp-bound lemmings. Everyone has heard of the 1929 depression etc and knows the world/US economy is teetering. I say let these foolish people eat the rewards of their willful ignorance. In terms of scripture, I would look at two things, 1) A man that does not provide for his FAMILY is worse than an infidel and 2) The Noah flood story (atheists bugger off!)

Last edited by AKfan; 12-30-2012 at 11:44 PM..
Old 12-31-2012, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanbob View Post
LOL..let's not let a tribal folklore/fable control how we treat fellow humans.
The Noah story is not historical.

Anyone who is hungry and in need can eat at my table; friends or strangers.

That's my choice.
Quick! Post your address so I can send all the hungry masses to your Cornucopia feasts!