Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > How CA Laws Apply to/Affect Me
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2018, 5:58 AM

“Cal Multi” and “Pistol” engravings have nothing to do with each other.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogodfather View Post
I made a dumb mistake I think on 2 of my 80% submissions. Two HK builds, a 33 replica and a MP5, both built using Special Weapons flats. I ended up putting "Special Weapons" as the manufacturer when I should have just said "U S".

Maybe this is holding things up on the others......submitted a issue report and said I made this mistake.
Just got the letter of acceptance for 3 - 80% AR pistols VolReg. Only received an email 2 weeks ago that they were under review...no other contact made. 3 months total from application date.

Entered the 80% lower manufacturer on the application instead of US. I doubt you will have an issue.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowout View Post
Just got the letter of acceptance for 3 - 80% AR pistols VolReg. Only received an email 2 weeks ago that they were under review...no other contact made. 3 months total from application date.

Entered the 80% lower manufacturer on the application instead of US. I doubt you will have an issue.
Did you also supply photos with your Volreg?
Old 07-08-2018, 7:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowout View Post

What date is the letter?
Old 07-13-2018, 7:27 PM

80% non-AW pistol, is it OK to put an upper + barrel (NO BCG or CH) onto the gun? Or would I be in BBAW territory for constructive possession since the BCG/CH are nearby? I have not received my AR maglock yet and I uninstalled the BB (there is currently no mag release in the gun)