Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Blades, Bows and Tools
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Blades, Bows and Tools Discussion of non-firearm weapons and camping/survival tools.

Old 02-22-2019, 6:53 AM

Default Benchmade Buy Back Program

I emailed bm inquiring if they intended to initiate a buyback program for their products, they could be ceremonially destroyed. Edged weapons commit more deaths.

Go NRA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2019, 7:14 AM

Went to Benchmade’s automated customer “Contact Us” page on their website about 6 months ago to buy a clip for my Mini Prisidio, filled out the parts order form and it noted that replacement clips were free, just give us your info....

2 months went by, no clip...So I called them and got a lady in customer service on the line to check my order, she tells me, “Oh, nobody monitors the website messages, let me take your order and I’ll send you two clips, sorry about the delay...”

MM
YES! OAKLAND SUCKS! STAY AWAY! Seriously it'll kill you *dead*! There are people that LOOK different than you! They eat strange FOOD and do WEIRD THINGS for ENTERTAINMENT! There are... bees... and small dogs.. and people on bicycles.. and the streets run RED... with bbq sauce.

STAY AWAY FROM OAKLAND!
Old 02-22-2019, 9:41 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatyMac View Post
“Oh, nobody monitors the website messages, let me take your order and I’ll send you two clips, sorry about the delay...”

MM
Great service. I recently requested a couple clips from ZT online and they always come through, but this time one of them was kind of a fancy Ti clip that's on a 0804CF... they did not send me that one, just the steel one for another model. Fair enough, I was going to use it on another knife.