Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories Questions, answers and discussions regarding equipment specific to concealed carry.

Old 02-24-2018, 2:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Default Vedder Holsters

Vedder Holsters.

I've been wanting to get one of these for my Sig Sauer P290rs for a while but just hadn't gotten around to it.

Well last Saturday I placed my order and saved 10% for Presidents Day. They are made to order so I was expecting it to take a little longer. But they made it on Monday, mailed it on Tuesday and I got it today. Really pretty happy with the time it took to get it.

This model is called the "Lighttuck" and it is pretty light. It can be used for AIWB carry or anywhere else you're comfortable carrying. Personally I like 3:30. It is adjustable for carry depth and angle. I'm just working around the house today so I won't get a chance to wear it until tomorrow.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erion929 View Post

”Benitez 3:29 Thou shall not limit magazine capacity”
Old 02-24-2018, 4:41 PM

Neat. I have been looking into Vedder (I seem to see all sorts of display ads for them) and having a smaller body frame . . . I seem to like 3:30 as well--that's not to say that I haven't practiced appendix (it is indeed crazy fast), but the rig that I have doesn't seem to conceal my full sized M&P that well in appendix.

My current rig is supposed to allow the flexibility to go AIWB or other positions, but I do have my concerns on their idea of "adjustable cant".

That being said, I'm curious on your thoughts on the adjustment of the Vedder Setup. It appears that the slot truly does allow for pretty much any reasonable angle. Do you feel that the angle adjustment is secure (once you screw it down) and won't wobble/loosen after repeated draws and movement?

Thanks!
Old 02-24-2018, 5:55 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez805 View Post
Neat. I have been looking into Vedder (I seem to see all sorts of display ads for them) and having a smaller body frame . . . I seem to like 3:30 as well--that's not to say that I haven't practiced appendix (it is indeed crazy fast), but the rig that I have doesn't seem to conceal my full sized M&P that well in appendix.

My current rig is supposed to allow the flexibility to go AIWB or other positions, but I do have my concerns on their idea of "adjustable cant".

That being said, I'm curious on your thoughts on the adjustment of the Vedder Setup. It appears that the slot truly does allow for pretty much any reasonable angle. Do you feel that the angle adjustment is secure (once you screw it down) and won't wobble/loosen after repeated draws and movement?

Thanks!
I did wind up wearing it tonight. But I just put it on the way it came. I am going to adjust the cant on it a bit more.

One of the things they say to do is put a little bit of locktite on the screws to help them stay in place.

Quote:

Old 02-24-2018, 11:24 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez805 View Post

Thanks!
The clip is a standard commercial piece - in answer to your question is yes it's very stable once you lock it down. Like anything subjected to the amount of movement the body generates, you might want to check it once in awhile, and you can always use locktite on it.
Old 05-23-2018, 2:04 PM
Veteran Member

I've been eyeing Vedder Lighttuck for a SIG P938 for my CCW. I see it relatively well reviewed.

To the OP and others, if you stopped using it, why and if you haven't what do you like most about it.
Old 05-23-2018, 2:08 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashycrashy View Post
I've been eyeing Vedder Lighttuck for a SIG P938 for my CCW. I see it relatively well reviewed.

To the OP and others, if you stopped using it, why and if you haven't what do you like most about it.
I'm still wearing mine. It is so light and comfortable I don't see me changing anytime soon.

I would highly recommend them.

Quote:

Old 06-05-2018, 4:49 PM

Agreed on the Vedder product. Didn't think I would be too happy with the all kydex IWB but turns out it is more comfortable than I thought. Makes carrying the 19 around fairly pleasant. I also really like the adjustable cant. It stays firm where you want it. The mag holder is very nice to.

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg
Old 06-06-2018, 6:02 AM

Love mine with an XDs
Old 09-02-2018, 6:35 PM

Just ordered it for my shield
Old 09-02-2018, 6:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK View Post
Just ordered it for my shield
Nice I think you'll be real happy with it.

Quote:

Old 11-13-2018, 7:45 PM

9EEEF34F-60B6-4355-AF71-05E288B91E40.jpg

Been using the “Light Tuck” and it’s worth the price in my opinion. Comftable and great at concealing. Got the OD green for my G43 and the Flat Earth for my G26.

BD8B1CA4-C86F-48A1-8A28-4CB5FEC357DC.jpg