Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Blades, Bows and Tools
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Blades, Bows and Tools Discussion of non-firearm weapons and camping/survival tools.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 01-22-2019, 3:54 PM
code_blue's Avatar
code_blue code_blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sack-O-Tomatos
Posts: 3,077
iTrader: 117 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimping View Post
I've been collecting knives for about 40 years. I must say this is a pretty deep rabbit hole. Proceed with caution.

I have way too many knives.

This...

I've pretty much given away lots of knives to folks because I stopped carrying them after upgrading to something else. I've been on a Spyderco trend. I like them, but not as much as Benchmade. I have no use for my Kershaws and other flippers now. Not sure who I'll give them to yet.

I swear, it's like the pistol and holster learning curve all over again.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-22-2019, 5:44 PM
LkPillsburyDude LkPillsburyDude is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: sonoma county
Posts: 668
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Started with benchmade. Exgf bought me a ZT that I love. Two randalls, combat companion and a attack model. Swamp rat ratmandu. And I daily a Chris reeves umnummzaan.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-22-2019, 7:45 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LkPillsburyDude View Post
Started with benchmade. Exgf bought me a ZT that I love. Two randalls, combat companion and a attack model. Swamp rat ratmandu. And I daily a Chris reeves umnummzaan.
Nice. I haven't gotten to play with a Christmas Reeves yet. I've been told.they lock up like a vault and are simple designs that just work. I feel like I could definitely EDC a blade like that, I guess some day when I have the money I'll be able to decide. Until then I'll keep saving and see what pops up.
__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-22-2019, 7:46 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by code_blue View Post
This...

I've pretty much given away lots of knives to folks because I stopped carrying them after upgrading to something else. I've been on a Spyderco trend. I like them, but not as much as Benchmade. I have no use for my Kershaws and other flippers now. Not sure who I'll give them to yet.

I swear, it's like the pistol and holster learning curve all over again.
I like the Benchmade lock up but I much prefer a stud flipper with a frame lock. To each their own I guess.
__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-22-2019, 8:14 PM
sd408 sd408 is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 90
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Was super into knives back in high school and early college, but got out of it recently. I’ve had a few Benchmades, a bunch of Kershaw’s, but by far my favorite was a Buck Vantage Avid before the newest update. The diamond wood grips were great and it was just a beautiful knife. I, of course, lost it some time during college and found out they updated the design and i think made it uglier. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-23-2019, 7:45 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

So Liong Mah 2019 lineup catalog is out, Man I need to start saving. The Hawk looks really cool for a EDC blade

https://nebula.wsimg.com/3eaab34208b...&alloworigin=1

Anyone one else see anything cool from Shot show?
__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-26-2019, 11:34 AM
dcmartin dcmartin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 119
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Hey, have you seen the Shot Show videos?

Here's the ZT one



Just do a search on youtube for shot show 2019

Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-26-2019, 1:08 PM
crufflers's Avatar
crufflers crufflers is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,373
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Lots of nice stuff from ZT Kershaw. I like the GTC/Speedsafe Collateral, Launch 9&10, Misdirect, Decibel, Reverb XL.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-26-2019, 2:54 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Ya I saw the ZTs. The 0460ti looks pretty cool. I'm not sure about that thin blade, it may be too thin for me. But it would be a nice slicer.
__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**

Last edited by etwinam; 01-26-2019 at 3:30 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-26-2019, 3:46 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crufflers View Post
Lots of nice stuff from ZT Kershaw. I like the GTC/Speedsafe Collateral, Launch 9&10, Misdirect, Decibel, Reverb XL.

Man I with I could get a Launch 1 or Launch 7, I have to check out the 9&10 but I cannot own it anyways.
__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 02-03-2019, 3:48 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Just picked up an Augustus to match my Lambert Crossroads, Holy crap! I've never been happier with a pair of knives. fit & finish is awesome, action is super smooth, and they look great....

__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-03-2019, 5:54 PM
HAVOC5150's Avatar
HAVOC5150 HAVOC5150 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 1,225
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default




I have more, just no pictures of them on my iPad.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-03-2019, 7:04 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVOC5150 View Post



I have more, just no pictures of them on my iPad.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice collection, I like that Benchmade
__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-03-2019, 7:40 PM
HAVOC5150's Avatar
HAVOC5150 HAVOC5150 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 1,225
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwinam View Post
Nice collection, I like that Benchmade
Thanks, picked it up from another member last week. Gave my last one to a friend when she graduated the FBI academy.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-03-2019, 8:01 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVOC5150 View Post
Thanks, picked it up from another member last week. Gave my last one to a friend when she graduated the FBI academy.
Nice, I like that Micarta fixed blade on the bottom pic, impressive
__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-03-2019, 8:22 PM
sgt1372's Avatar
sgt1372 sgt1372 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,445
iTrader: 27 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwinam View Post
I recently got into knives. Bought a cheap chinese metal Kershaw at Big 5 on a whim, my fishing knife was pretty banged up. realized I missed the days of having a knife for fishing and every day carry.

Then a calgunner posted a sale on a Kershaw Leek ($27 on amazon) and that was my first american made blade. I was surprised the detail compared to the chinese blades.

Picked a couple Zero tolerances and then recently bought a lambert/reate. Man what a difference in fit and finish. Much like guns I can see you get what you pay for in upper tiers. Of course there is always a plateau where you start getting less for the money. and that's where I'm at.

What's the next step? A full custom blade like a Chris Reeve's Sebenza or Liong mah? Are they really worth the extra cost? These knives often go for over $1k and I fell like I'd rather just buy another gun at that cost haha.

My logic is the same as with guns, I'm sure there is a huge market for custom blades and I'm sure I'm not going to lose money. it's better than wasting my money on beer and food that has no value after it's done.
I just started seriously collecting knives last year and the collection now stands at around 250 knives; mostly folders but the collection also includes, automatics, balisongs and a few fixed blades.

I currently own around Spydercos, around 30 ZTs, around 30 CRKTs, around 70 Kershaws, about 5-10 each from Cold Steel, Gerber, Benchmade, MicroTech, about 1-2 each from Hinderer, ProTech, Buck, SOG, Ka-Bar, Boker, Bradley-Kimura, Brous, Extrema Ratio, Hogue and Ontario plus a few others. So, I guess you could call me a "knife person" but I don't see myself that narrowly since knife collecting is only one of several hobbies and interests that I am involved in.

I'm just about "done" w/my buying splurge and am becoming more selective in the knives I purchase. However, I have a strict price limit of $400 max (including tax/shipping) on any knife that I buy. So, that rules out all custom knives and a lot of other expensive production knives as well.

My comfort zone for buying knives is between $100-200, which is the price range for most of the knives I own. Over $200, I've got to think about it and over $300, it's got to be a very rare and unusual knife that I feel that I have to have in order to buy it. I only paid over $300 for a few knives. IMO, you can buy some very great knives for under $400 and I don't think you get that much more for paying more.

Of course, it's your $ and your choice and, if $ is not a concern of yours, just buy whatever you like. In terms of resale, it seems that custom knives are more fungible and easier to resell than custom guns are as long as the knives are unused and LNIB. There are certain knives, such as Randalls, that are already considered collector quality and "should" increase over time but there are no guarantees. As w/art collecting (which I've done some of), you should only buy what you like and what you can afford to buy.

As long as you like, what you bought, you'll be happy but you should never buy art (and I'd consider custom made knives to be art) as an "investment." Beyond that, it's just a hobby and only you can decide what will give you the most enjoyment from it.

Good luck!

BTW, the reason I chose $400 as my max for knives is because that's the price at which I can buy a gun or major gun parts for and I'd rather spend that much money on guns/gun parts than on knives.
__________________
Retired LEO. Life Member - NRA & CRPA.

Last edited by sgt1372; 02-03-2019 at 8:32 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-04-2019, 8:53 AM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt1372 View Post
I just started seriously collecting knives last year and the collection now stands at around 250 knives; mostly folders but the collection also includes, automatics, balisongs and a few fixed blades.

I currently own around Spydercos, around 30 ZTs, around 30 CRKTs, around 70 Kershaws, about 5-10 each from Cold Steel, Gerber, Benchmade, MicroTech, about 1-2 each from Hinderer, ProTech, Buck, SOG, Ka-Bar, Boker, Bradley-Kimura, Brous, Extrema Ratio, Hogue and Ontario plus a few others. So, I guess you could call me a "knife person" but I don't see myself that narrowly since knife collecting is only one of several hobbies and interests that I am involved in.

I'm just about "done" w/my buying splurge and am becoming more selective in the knives I purchase. However, I have a strict price limit of $400 max (including tax/shipping) on any knife that I buy. So, that rules out all custom knives and a lot of other expensive production knives as well.

My comfort zone for buying knives is between $100-200, which is the price range for most of the knives I own. Over $200, I've got to think about it and over $300, it's got to be a very rare and unusual knife that I feel that I have to have in order to buy it. I only paid over $300 for a few knives. IMO, you can buy some very great knives for under $400 and I don't think you get that much more for paying more.

Of course, it's your $ and your choice and, if $ is not a concern of yours, just buy whatever you like. In terms of resale, it seems that custom knives are more fungible and easier to resell than custom guns are as long as the knives are unused and LNIB. There are certain knives, such as Randalls, that are already considered collector quality and "should" increase over time but there are no guarantees. As w/art collecting (which I've done some of), you should only buy what you like and what you can afford to buy.

As long as you like, what you bought, you'll be happy but you should never buy art (and I'd consider custom made knives to be art) as an "investment." Beyond that, it's just a hobby and only you can decide what will give you the most enjoyment from it.

Good luck!

BTW, the reason I chose $400 as my max for knives is because that's the price at which I can buy a gun or major gun parts for and I'd rather spend that much money on guns/gun parts than on knives.
Man one year 250 knives is pretty impressive. I remember when I first got into guns I bought anything I could get my hands on. After while I ended up selling off the majority and went with the quality over quantity mantra. And that's kind of what I've applied here with knives. I had a handful of Chinese Kershaw's and I can't exactly sell those so I just use them for work. But now that I've seen the high and production game and what its all about, that's kind of where I'd like to remain.

I may pick up a Chris Reeves but that'll be the most expensive knife I buy and only because everybody talks about them so highly..... And the resale value will always be there.

I really like Reate, lionsteel and Zero tolerance. My next night is either at Liong Mah or a lionsteel ROK. I bought a WE Drakon and wasn't that impressed. The action was smooth but the clip didn't feel right on the handle.

There's a lot of cool knives out there I'm just going to have fun with it thanks for all the input, nice collection.
__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**

Last edited by etwinam; 02-04-2019 at 11:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-04-2019, 9:32 AM
crufflers's Avatar
crufflers crufflers is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,373
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt1372 View Post
BTW, the reason I chose $400 as my max for knives is because that's the price at which I can buy a gun or major gun parts for and I'd rather spend that much money on guns/gun parts than on knives.
Once you have a bulk storage wall of blades you don't use, you might start calculating what gun stuff 3x$400= or 10x$400 would buy you
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 02-04-2019, 7:13 PM
sgt1372's Avatar
sgt1372 sgt1372 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,445
iTrader: 27 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crufflers View Post
Once you have a bulk storage wall of blades you don't use, you might start calculating what gun stuff 3x$400= or 10x$400 would buy you
All of my knives are stored in soft knife cases in my gun safe. Not going to buy anymore knives (or guns) unless I can fit them in my safe.

I'm pretty much at that limit already as the safe is currently organized but I could rearrange things to fit more knife cases (and gun boxes) if I wanted to but I currently don't think I will but that doesn't mean that I won't. LOL!
__________________
Retired LEO. Life Member - NRA & CRPA.

Last edited by sgt1372; 02-04-2019 at 7:22 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 02-04-2019, 8:10 PM
sgt1372's Avatar
sgt1372 sgt1372 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,445
iTrader: 27 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwinam View Post
Man one year 250 knives is pretty impressive. I remember when I first got into guns I bought anything I could get my hands on. After while I ended up selling off the majority and went with the quality over quantity mantra. And that's kind of what I've applied here with knives.
I already had about 30 knives before I started actively collecting them but over 220 is still a lot to have accumulated in such a short time. More $ than sense, really. LOL!

FWIW, I've acquired the knives gradually, a few each week, but it's still a lot and I haven't bothered to add up what they cost. Afraid to do so really. I'd guess between $10-15k. Doesn't really matter since I've been able to pay all my bills w/o dipping into reserves and I don't have a woman looking over my shoulder to whom I have to explain my expenditures.

I accumulated over 50 handguns at one point when I was actively collecting them back in the 80-90's. All great guns but they cost a lot, took up a lot of room and it didn't make sense to keep them if I wasn't shooting them, so I sold off most of them. However, I still have 12 handguns and 14 rifles/shotguns. So, it's not like I've given up shooting.

As for the knives, I've already gone thru the collection to decide what, if any, that I'd be willing to sell and I've only come up w/24 --only about 10% of the collection -- and many of those were knives that I already owned before I started collecting. So, I haven't been buying knives indiscriminately.


Quote:
Originally Posted by etwinam View Post
I had a handful of Chinese Kershaw's and I can't exactly sell those so I just use them for work. But now that I've seen the high and production game and what its all about, that's kind of where I'd like to remain.
Any knife is resaleable. It's just a question if you can get enough for the Kershaws you got to make it worth the trouble. Generally, people who resell the cheap ones, sell them together in lots to make it more worthwhile.

FWIW, about 1/2 of the Kershaws that I own are in the cheaper $10-50 category and they probably don't cost more than $500 in total. However, the other 1/2 cost between $50-200 each because I have been focused on purchasing older discontinued primarily American made models that are considered desirable or otherwise collectible, such as the Onion Shallot, Boa, Cyclone and Spec Bump and the Gaylean composite bladed Rake and Junkyard Dog, as well as some obscure early Kerhaws like the Starkey Ridge, Talon and flutted Zing.

On the other hand, I have also purchased some current American made models that have also been in demand, such as the Bareknuckle, Link, Dividend and Knockout; the last 3 made w/M390 steel.


Quote:
Originally Posted by etwinam View Post
I may pick up a Chris Reeves but that'll be the most expensive knife I buy and only because everybody talks about them so highly..... And the resale value will always be there.

I really like Reate, lionsteel and Zero tolerance. My next night is either at Liong Mah or a lionsteel ROK. I bought a WE Drakon and wasn't that impressed. The action was smooth but the clip didn't feel right on the handle.

There's a lot of cool knives out there I'm just going to have fun with it thanks for all the input, nice collection.
That's what it's all about. Buy what you like and enjoy it.

They are nice knives but have no desire to buy CRKs. This doesn't prevent me from ogling them when I see them but, as far as owning them is concerned, I can make do w/o them. There is a Gen 6 Hinderer XM-18 3.0 Slicer that retails for $425 (when you can find it) that I bought for $350, which is among one of the most expensive knives that I own, but I'm planning to sell it because it's just not for me. So, price doesn't necessarily determine what knife of knife you like and want to keep.

There are some LionSteels that I like which are w/in my price range and I may pick up an SR-11A but it would probably be the only one I buy because I don't want to expand my collection beyond the brands that I am already collecting. I did however just pick up a Spydero LionSpy for cheap on eBay.

It has a few blade scratches which I hope to be able to buff out myself but can send it to Spyderco to get that done if I'm unsuccessful. The knife will look like new if they do it and I will have gotten the knife for 1/2 what most sellers are asking for them currently on eBay.

That's just it.

I think the reason that I'm finding knife collecting so interesting right now is the "hunt" -- the search for the knife I want at the price I want -- which keeps me busy and gives me something to do every day. That and the fact that I don't have to DROS the knives and receive them promptly in the mail after I buy them.

Have fun collecting knives in your own way.
__________________
Retired LEO. Life Member - NRA & CRPA.

Last edited by sgt1372; 02-04-2019 at 8:41 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 02-04-2019, 9:15 PM
etwinam's Avatar
etwinam etwinam is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,504
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt1372 View Post
I already had about 30 knives before I started actively collecting them but over 220 is still a lot to have accumulated in such a short time. More $ than sense, really. LOL!

FWIW, I've acquired the knives gradually, a few each week, but it's still a lot and I haven't bothered to add up what they cost. Afraid to do so really. I'd guess between $10-15k. Doesn't really matter since I've been able to pay all my bills w/o dipping into reserves and I don't have a woman looking over my shoulder to whom I have to explain my expenditures.

I accumulated over 50 handguns at one point when I was actively collecting them back in the 80-90's. All great guns but they cost a lot, took up a lot of room and it didn't make sense to keep them if I wasn't shooting them, so I sold off most of them. However, I still have 12 handguns and 14 rifles/shotguns. So, it's not like I've given up shooting.

As for the knives, I've already gone thru the collection to decide what, if any, that I'd be willing to sell and I've only come up w/24 --only about 10% of the collection -- and many of those were knives that I already owned before I started collecting. So, I haven't been buying knives indiscriminately.




Any knife is resaleable. It's just a question if you can get enough for the Kershaws you got to make it worth the trouble. Generally, people who resell the cheap ones, sell them together in lots to make it more worthwhile.

FWIW, about 1/2 of the Kershaws that I own are in the cheaper $10-50 category and they probably don't cost more than $500 in total. However, the other 1/2 cost between $50-200 each because I have been focused on purchasing older discontinued primarily American made models that are considered desirable or otherwise collectible, such as the Onion Shallot, Boa, Cyclone and Spec Bump and the Gaylean composite bladed Rake and Junkyard Dog, as well as some obscure early Kerhaws like the Starkey Ridge, Talon and flutted Zing.

On the other hand, I have also purchased some current American made models that have also been in demand, such as the Bareknuckle, Link, Dividend and Knockout; the last 3 made w/M390 steel.




That's what it's all about. Buy what you like and enjoy it.

They are nice knives but have no desire to buy CRKs. This doesn't prevent me from ogling them when I see them but, as far as owning them is concerned, I can make do w/o them. There is a Gen 6 Hinderer XM-18 3.0 Slicer that retails for $425 (when you can find it) that I bought for $350, which is among one of the most expensive knives that I own, but I'm planning to sell it because it's just not for me. So, price doesn't necessarily determine what knife of knife you like and want to keep.

There are some LionSteels that I like which are w/in my price range and I may pick up an SR-11A but it would probably be the only one I buy because I don't want to expand my collection beyond the brands that I am already collecting. I did however just pick up a Spydero LionSpy for cheap on eBay.

It has a few blade scratches which I hope to be able to buff out myself but can send it to Spyderco to get that done if I'm unsuccessful. The knife will look like new if they do it and I will have gotten the knife for 1/2 what most sellers are asking for them currently on eBay.

That's just it.

I think the reason that I'm finding knife collecting so interesting right now is the "hunt" -- the search for the knife I want at the price I want -- which keeps me busy and gives me something to do every day. That and the fact that I don't have to DROS the knives and receive them promptly in the mail after I buy them.

Have fun collecting knives in your own way.
Good looking out. I enjoy my collection and I'm looking forward to many more. This is the updated version. Thinking of selling the zt0452wbw. Not write. Site it's a nice knife.



__________________
God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

WTB
Browning BLR 30-06**
P10F**
P10S**

Last edited by etwinam; 02-04-2019 at 9:41 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:36 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.