Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Ventura Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2014, 3:04 PM

Default Archery in the 805

Looking into get bow and ir crossbow. Any problems that may cause? I dont think ill get hassled if a bow in a large open space. But im guessing a crossbow would gove me some problems. Any advice on legal issues?
Old 12-23-2014, 2:40 PM

There is an archery range in Oak Park, I think it is called Oak Canyon Park, and there is another one in Simi Valley that is a club, then there is one in the San Fernando valley off Supulvida I think. None of the allow broadheads.
Old 01-23-2015, 7:09 PM

There is a archery range in Oak park, I go to it frequently. Oak Park Community Ctr & Gardens. It's the nicest and closest place for me. Legal too. Just make sure you have your stuff in a case/bag because you have to walk past a day care and you'll get weird looks. Seems like Sunday mornings there is a group that shoots till noon, but never really ran into too many people. Usually empty.

Here is the address
1000 Kanan Rd
Oak Park, CA
Camarillo Based FFL
Glock Certified Armorer