Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Why don't you attend the IE shoot?
Too expensive 7 17.95%
Too far away 7 17.95%
Both too expensive and far away 5 12.82%
Too late at night 1 2.56%
Other reason 8 20.51%
Didn't know about it 11 28.21%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 4:13 PM
Calguns Addict

Exclamation IE Monthly Shoot: How can we make it better / Get you to attend?

I would like to hear from people that attend about how we can make the IE monthly shoot better.
And just as importantly for those that do not attend why you don't and what would get you to come.

Currently:
Quote:
It is held the first Friday of the month, every month.
At Rancho Magnum 7:30-10PM after hours as a private event
Fee is $20
Is it the range fee that is holding people back?
The location?
Both?
Something else?

Everyone has scheduling conflicts on certain days so if that's the issue unfortunately we probably wont change the day the shoot is on.
But maybe making it earlier in the day?

Please don't just vote, post a reason too.
If it is the fee is too expensive post a number you think would get you to attend.
If its the location then post your location and how far you are willing to travel.

Would say Riverside be more central?

Thank you!

Last edited by Chaos47; 12-10-2013 at 5:03 PM..
Old 12-10-2013, 4:17 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I have no idea where this is, or what days it is.... SO that kinda makes it hard to go.

Have a link?
Old 12-10-2013, 4:23 PM
Calguns Addict

It's every first Friday of the month, every month.
Currently it is held at Rancho Magnum 7:30-10PM after hours as a private event
Fee is currently $20

We just had our last one on this past Friday.

There is a thread about it stickied to the top of the IE forum.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=849889

Added a new poll option

Last edited by Chaos47; 12-10-2013 at 4:41 PM..
Old 12-10-2013, 4:37 PM
CGSSA Associate

My biggest reason for not going regularly is that ammo has been too hard/expensive lately. My stockpile is dangerously low. Couple that with a stupid work schedule (which is changing soon!), and it's tough to get there. While the range fee isn't outrageous, it is $3.00 more than anybody would pay for 2 hours on the range during normal hours. I'd like to see it in the $12-15 dollar range. Almost forgot. PLEASE don't move it to Riverside.

Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself.

Last edited by jaymz; 12-10-2013 at 4:38 PM.. Reason: Forgot a thought.
Old 12-10-2013, 4:51 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos47 View Post
It's every first Friday of the month, every month.
Currently it is held at Rancho Magnum 7:30-10PM after hours as a private event
Fee is currently $20

We just had our last one on this past Friday.

There is a thread about it stickied to the top of the IE forum.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=849889

Added a new poll option
Thanks!!! All I use for range time is Wolf or Tulammo since it is affordable (more than others) so this is an issue for me. I might be able to make it every other month though with a few of my handguns.
Old 12-10-2013, 5:58 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

As my first time attending, I thought it was well organized and the evening seemed to flow very well. Location is great for myself as I do live in LA county and the prices were decent considering it is a private event.

A perk is the professional photography that is done, great to look at the photos of the shoot. The round robin (introduction's) was a plus so we can put the face to the screen name.

My goal was to meet more like minded individuals and have fun and that was definitely accomplished.
Old 12-10-2013, 7:04 PM

I like the location, it's close to me and they've been improving it nicely. I just don't go to the range all that often because of ammo supply. And according to my bf, the ventilation isn't that great.
Old 12-10-2013, 8:22 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Perhaps we could rotate from one IE range to the next. Say Rancho, Riverside, San Bernardino, Banning...

IE is a big area, spread it around I'd say.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 12-11-2013, 8:00 AM

I liked the location and I didn't think the price was bad at all for what was offered. Though it would be nice to have it at the Riverside Magnum Range every so often, it's much closer to me and close enough to Corona that the area isn't too bad. May be nice to set up an outdoor event at a range that's looking for new members and willing to let us have the event there?
Old 12-11-2013, 8:34 AM

I wanted to go to this one but had a conflicting appointment, so I couldn't go as far as people saying ventalation was bad, I didn't have an issue last time I was there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Proud Member of:
Old 12-11-2013, 8:39 AM

I voted didn't know about it.
This past event was my first time attending. I just heard about it. I thought the location and day was good. If it were a weekend, my family probably would not attend. Mon-Fri is good for our household. Price seemed normal for attendance. The pizza and prizes were a wonderful addition! My wife & I are looking forward to attending again

Having the NRA instructor there to lend advice was helpful. This helped my wife significantly.

I thought the start time was perfect. Especially since people have work/family and commuting. Then the time it takes to drive to the event.

I think the two hours of shooting might be a little short. Especially for those sharing a lane. Possibly make it three hours of shooting. I know we were moving pretty fast to swap between the two of us.

7:30-8 (intro) 8-11 (shooting) + 30 min cleanup. Everybody gone by 11:30.

Maybe find out the zip codes for those wanting to attend and base the location for the event in a centralized location. IE is a large area and may be too far for some to attend.

I certainly wouldn't be against attending an event either riverside magnum or riverside indoor shooting range once it opens.

Last edited by J.O.; 12-11-2013 at 8:44 AM..
Old 12-12-2013, 11:12 AM

I would like to attend these shoots and range clean ups but my work schedule does not allow me to go.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Veteran Member

I don't go to Rancho because of their ammo policy:

"No Lead Nose Allowed. Everything has to be FMJ."
Old 12-12-2013, 12:10 PM

$20 for 2 hours is pricey, the firing line (all day) is cheaper - $14.

The lighting and ventilation suck, during the "draw a picture" competition a few months ago I had trouble shooting due to sweating so much from the far left bay which seems to have NO air circulation.

Not being able to recover my brass also bugs me.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:56 PM

I'd like to join you guys for one of these things... Fridays are sometimes challenging and I had a conflict this time but I'll make it happen one day soon. i don't really have any problems with the price, location, ammo or policies about brass either.

Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell
Old 12-12-2013, 1:01 PM
Just Me
CGN Contributor

I didn't know about it, but would attend
Mark 16:16
Old 12-12-2013, 2:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetIE View Post
$20 for 2 hours is pricey, the firing line (all day) is cheaper - $14.

The lighting and ventilation suck, during the "draw a picture" competition a few months ago I had trouble shooting due to sweating so much from the far left bay which seems to have NO air circulation.

Not being able to recover my brass also bugs me.
The lighting is WAY better now, ventilation not so much. I collected my brass no problems.
Old 12-12-2013, 3:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post
Perhaps we could rotate from one IE range to the next. Say Rancho, Riverside, San Bernardino, Banning...

BIG +1!

Especially when you're on one of the "edges" and have to go to the opposite side of the IE.

Rotate it - spread the wealth to other ranges and we get introduced to new places to shoot.

California Reloading Club - IE Section
Old 12-12-2013, 6:59 PM
CGSSA Leader

Default IE Monthly Shoot: How can we make it better / Get you to attend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetIE View Post
$20 for 2 hours is pricey, the firing line (all day) is cheaper - $14. The lighting and ventilation suck,
I had never been to Rancho before, but if they had a lighting or ventilation issue it must have been repaired, because we had filled every bay, and shot non stop for more than two hours, and I didn't feel they had a ventilation or lighting issue.

As for the price it was well over 2 hours of shooting and the range is closed to CGN only... I think the price was fair for what we received. Plus isn't "the Firing Line" in OC? This is an IE event... 😁

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by FearKrew; 12-12-2013 at 7:02 PM..
Old 12-13-2013, 7:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph View Post
The lighting is WAY better now, ventilation not so much. I collected my brass no problems.
They let you infront of the cages? Wouldnt let it happen last time i was there, i dont like leaving my new .45 casings for them to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearKrew View Post
I had never been to Rancho before, but if they had a lighting or ventilation issue it must have been repaired, because we had filled every bay, and shot non stop for more than two hours, and I didn't feel they had a ventilation or lighting issue.

Plus isn't "the Firing Line" in OC? This is an IE event...
They must have made some significant changes since my last visit, as that has not been my experience there.

Why would i be talking about an OC range in an IE thread?
http://www.lytlecreekrange.com/

Last edited by SunsetIE; 12-13-2013 at 7:55 AM..
Old 12-13-2013, 7:58 AM

I would like an outdoor range day. I only own long guns (a bolt action and soon an AR) so indoor ranges arnt as optimal.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:31 AM

Overall, Rancho Magnum has been good to us and I wouldn't want to abandon that location all together. They have done some extensive remodelling over the past year and are still making more improvements. I think it's a pretty nice place and has a fair amount of space to accommodate a large group.

You can't go beyond the booth/firing line to pickup brass but I wouldn't expect any indoor place to allow that anyway. You get to do it at outdoor ranges only because they have to call a cease fire every so often anyway to let people fix/replace their targets. Rancho has no problem with you picking up the brass that falls on your side of the line though, which should be most of it.

The IE is a huge region though, and I agree it would be nice to coordinate some events in other areas to encourage more participation. Right now, we have all new leadership for CGSSA in the IE region, so we are still sorting some things out. I personally think that having alternate locations, either on additional dates or as occasional substitutes for our regular monthly location, is something we can work towards in the future though. However, we are all volunteers and there is a lot of planning and coordiation involved with laying the groundwork for an event so it takes time.

In the meantime if you can make it to any of the events, monthly shoots, show booths etc., that will always help. The more people we have the easier it will be to justify expansion and get it implemented.

What is the NRA doing for YOU in YOUR local area? Click to find out.

"Be strong and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The Lord will do what is good in his sight" -2nd Samuel 10:12

Stop worrying about the zombie apocalypse, it ain't gonna happen. The moron apocalypse has already begun though.
Old 12-13-2013, 5:02 PM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I attended one of the first ones and it is just too far. I know jaymz said not Riverside, but I see nothing wrong with that. For those of us in the Temecula/Murrieta/Menifee/etc. areas, that would still be about a 36 mile drive, but still much better than RC.

If that newly built range (Riverside Indoor Range IIRC) ever opens, that would be a good place to hold it. It is more in the middle than the present location. If that can't be made a new permanent location, alternating between it and RC would be an improvement at least for us in the Southwest IE.

Unless Riverside Magnum has drastically improved the ventilation system since I moved from Riverside 7yrs. ago, I wouldn't recommend it. This will sound gross, but when I used to shoot there, I noted that any tissue I used to blow my nose after shooting, had a gray residue on it. I hate to think how much of that entered my lungs.

Last edited by retired; 12-13-2013 at 5:08 PM..
Old 12-13-2013, 5:13 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Wink

Move it to THIS side of the Mississippi River, at least?
Old 12-14-2013, 12:18 AM
CGSSA Associate

I'm not actually opposed to rotating to Riverside. I was thinking that there was a thought to permanently move it to Riverside.
Old 12-15-2013, 5:34 PM

Looking forward to attending, however, it would be nice to have one towards the southern end of the I.E..
Old 12-15-2013, 6:20 PM

Pot luck 1hr before shoot so the men feel full! Worked Feb2013 in at Burro Canyon shoots!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2013, 6:27 PM

Over charging club members sucks! $10/night and the # will double or triple in 2-6 months!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2013, 8:16 PM

I'd like to see a couple rifles at a monthly shoot. RMR lets you use your AR, but what about others? Since we have an RSO in our group, would anybody be opposed to maybe finding somebody who's a member of west end gun club and trying to set up a shoot outdoors? I RSO'd at the zombie shoot in burro canyon last year & wouldn't mind doing it again. Maybe we can get a couple generators for lights or? Beaumont indoor shooting range lets you use rifles and handguns.

Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...postcount=1224

"The sole basis of education is to turn mirrors into windows" - Sydney J. Harris

"Life is a disease: s€xually transmitted, and invariably fatal." -Neil Gaiman

SWAG - "Scientific Wild *** Guess"
Old 12-15-2013, 8:57 PM
Calguns Addict

This is not a direct reply to anyone in particular but to some of the things I see coming up multiple times:

I can appreciate that some people that want the shoot to move or rotate to other ranges (and that others do not want it to).

But I need you all to understand it has been my experience so far that it is not easy to get ranges to work out a deal with us, unfortunately. These things may seem like they should be fast and easy to get done, but they in practise have not been. And also no matter what happens, unfortunately we will not be able to make everyone happy.

Also I know people have favorite ranges or ranges that they are members at and on the flip side of the coin there are ranges that people have personal issues with but this is another thing that is almost impossible to take into consideration as its impossible to please everyone.

When it comes to the fee I would much rather see 20 people at $10 then 10 people at $20 but that is how things are currently.

It is important to note for the people that the fee is an issue with that currently CGSSA makes no profit off of the entrance fee to the event. And the reason the fee is more expensive than the normal 2 hour fee ($17, so $3 more) is that this is a private event held after hours. Also for 2 months now CGSSA has provided pizza free of cost to all who attend.

The Tactical Zombie Shoot at Burro is an on going event for CGSSA. It was unfortunately cancelled this year. It might sound as easy as get some generators and lights and have a night shoot, but it is not. I (and CGSSA) have no desire in duplicating this event for the IE / competing against it, as it is a very large event that draws from all over Socal. (Anyways the SSZS is already technically held in the IE even though it is not an official event) But anyways this thread is not about creating new events. Also please do not attempt to contact ranges/stores on CGSSA's behalf.

We do have an outdoor shoot in mind but that won't happen for a while. It will probably be a daytime shoot and informal (more like SSZS then Tactical Zombie Shoot), most likely at the Perris BLM, possibly a week or so after a cleanup. (I know people say lets do a cleanup and a shoot on the same day but IMO that's not a great idea for multiple reasons) But again this wont happen for a while.

Trust us, we have thought about pretty much everything that has been mentioned and will consider anything that we didn't.

This thread is to find if there was an issue that stuck out more than any other.
So far no there has not been one obvious issue. Which is a good thing really.

And please don't get me wrong, the event is very successful. Last month we had 20 people, which is great attendance and good times were had by all.
The IE team just wants the Monthly shoot to be the best it can be.
All I can say about the future at the moment is things are in works. And if everything works out it should be exciting for everyone.

Edit:
Side note about rifles:
I know it isnt exactly what some of you are asking for but sometimes you have to work with what ya got. I was thinking about the next "competition" be for rimfire rifles... I'm sure people must have them, even though ammo is scarce.
Is anyone interested in that?

Last edited by Chaos47; 12-16-2013 at 5:03 AM..
Old 12-16-2013, 4:17 AM
CGSSA Associate

I'm game for a rimfire competition. And just to clarify, please don't take any of my posts as complaints. They were suggestions more than anything. I'm not opposed to keeping everything as it is, or changing it up. My work schedule dictates my attendance more than anything.

Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself.
Old 12-16-2013, 4:35 AM
Calguns Addict

I didn't take your replys nor anyone else's comments really as complaints.

My posts tend to come off more harsh then I mean them to sound. So, sorry about that.
I am happy to hear people's ideas, if I wasn't I wouldn't have posted the thread.
I just need people to understand that making even what seems to be the simplest change takes time.

I was trying to hang back and not post replies to not stifle peoples ideas with rebuttals every other post. And to let you guys discuss things back and forth without my input like what happened with the lighting, air and brass concerns.

Guess I should have posted more often because I ended up making one big post trying to address too many things at once haha.

So don't worry, I'm not mad or offended.
Just trying to make the event the best I can.
Which can be stressful because I want to try to make as many people happy as I can and make the event successful.
Old 12-16-2013, 5:50 AM
CGSSA Associate

Don't try too hard, your head will explode! Hopefully everybody here understands that the people running these events are volunteering the time required to facilitate everything, and that time far exceeds what we actually see being done. I'm sure there's plenty of behind the scenes work going on in order to make it all happen.
Old 12-16-2013, 7:25 AM

I like what is happening with the IE shoot. Pizza before, Winchester/NRA qualification, instructor available...
If I'm not there I'm working/out of town.
It's not a problem to pick up your brass.
Bad ventilation was probably during remodel.
Rim fire rifle competition works for me.
I can go to the range anytime and I'm not particularly social. It is the competition, food (pizza before/dinner after) that brings me to the event.

I would not travel to Temecula/Riverside for a IE shoot. If there is demand elsewhere, people in different locations should get with CGSSA to volunteer to head it up.

Thanks to the new crew for stepping up and taking the time, putting in the effort to make the events happen!

Last edited by Ewcmr2; 12-16-2013 at 7:40 AM..
Old 12-16-2013, 11:49 PM

Quote:
This is not a direct reply to anyone in particular but to some of the things I see coming up multiple times:

I can appreciate that some people that want the shoot to move or rotate to other ranges (and that others do not want it to).

But I need you all to understand it has been my experience so far that it is not easy to get ranges to work out a deal with us, unfortunately. These things may seem like they should be fast and easy to get done, but they in practise have not been. And also no matter what happens, unfortunately we will not be able to make everyone happy.

Also I know people have favorite ranges or ranges that they are members at and on the flip side of the coin there are ranges that people have personal issues with but this is another thing that is almost impossible to take into consideration as its impossible to please everyone.

When it comes to the fee I would much rather see 20 people at $10 then 10 people at $20 but that is how things are currently.

It is important to note for the people that the fee is an issue with that currently CGSSA makes no profit off of the entrance fee to the event. And the reason the fee is more expensive than the normal 2 hour fee ($17, so $3 more) is that this is a private event held after hours. Also for 2 months now CGSSA has provided pizza free of cost to all who attend.

The Tactical Zombie Shoot at Burro is an on going event for CGSSA. It was unfortunately cancelled this year. It might sound as easy as get some generators and lights and have a night shoot, but it is not. I (and CGSSA) have no desire in duplicating this event for the IE / competing against it, as it is a very large event that draws from all over Socal. (Anyways the SSZS is already technically held in the IE even though it is not an official event) But anyways this thread is not about creating new events. Also please do not attempt to contact ranges/stores on CGSSA's behalf.

We do have an outdoor shoot in mind but that won't happen for a while. It will probably be a daytime shoot and informal (more like SSZS then Tactical Zombie Shoot), most likely at the Perris BLM, possibly a week or so after a cleanup. (I know people say lets do a cleanup and a shoot on the same day but IMO that's not a great idea for multiple reasons) But again this wont happen for a while.

Trust us, we have thought about pretty much everything that has been mentioned and will consider anything that we didn't.

This thread is to find if there was an issue that stuck out more than any other.
So far no there has not been one obvious issue. Which is a good thing really.

And please don't get me wrong, the event is very successful. Last month we had 20 people, which is great attendance and good times were had by all.
The IE team just wants the Monthly shoot to be the best it can be.
All I can say about the future at the moment is things are in works. And if everything works out it should be exciting for everyone.

Edit:
Side note about rifles:
I know it isnt exactly what some of you are asking for but sometimes you have to work with what ya got. I was thinking about the next "competition" be for rimfire rifles... I'm sure people must have them, even though ammo is scarce.

Absolutly nothing taken out of context, simply a couple ideas thrown out.

I personally like the monthly meet where it's at. I would even attend if it were in riverside magnum range, while farther from the house, maybe more often. It's nice to get together with everybody & while I did not partake this time around in the pizza, it's nice to know there's something to snack on before we shoot. It's good to eat a bit before shooting, helps your aim. No joke, it helps ur blood pressure steady out for less bounce when ur going for this precision shots.

"The sole basis of education is to turn mirrors into windows" - Sydney J. Harris

Old 12-17-2013, 9:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post

Good Idea +1
Old 12-17-2013, 6:13 PM
CGSSA Leader

Default IE Monthly Shoot: How can we make it better / Get you to attend?

Quote:
Edit:
Side note about rifles:
Rim fire competition sounds fun 😀

Old 12-17-2013, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearKrew View Post
Rim fire competition sounds fun 😀

Right!! I like magnum range, both of them, however, if we incorporated a 22LR rifle shoot, it would give me more of an excusable excuse to go buy or build a 10/22 or something. I think I'd like to compete in the NRA stuff next shoot with the pistol. But I think rimfire rifles would be kinda cool. Even AR conversions into rimfire.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Calguns Addict

If we do the competition with 22LR rifles I will make my Marlin 795 available for every one who does not have a 22LR rifle. I'll pick a target that is 10 rounds or less to save on ammo. It would be good if people could bring their own ammo but with things how they are right now its super hard to find even a box of 50. I don't remember the last time I saw 22LR on the shelf.

IMO Everyone should have a rimfire pistol and rifle. I have just as much fun with them as I do big calibers honestly. Trigger time is trigger time to me and small groups are allways fun!

The NRA Winchester Pistol Qualification has been fun.
I have glanced at some different portions for the future too. There is Defensive Pistol I&II. I think that Defensive Pistol I is doable at Rancho. But Defensive Pistol II you have to use a holster.
Also there is highpower rifle and rimfire rifle qualifications too. But would need a longer range to do those at.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
If we do the competition with 22LR rifles I will make my Marlin 795 available for every one who does not have a 22LR rifle. I'll pick a target that is 10 rounds or less to save on ammo. It would be good if people could bring their own ammo but with things how they are right now its super hard to find even a box of 50. I don't remember the last time I saw 22LR on the shelf.

IMO Everyone should have a rimfire pistol and rifle. I have just as much fun with them as I do big calibers honestly. Trigger time is trigger time to me and small groups are allways fun!

The NRA Winchester Pistol Qualification has been fun.
I have glanced at some different portions for the future too. There is Defensive Pistol I&II. I think that Defensive Pistol I is doable at Rancho. But Defensive Pistol II you have to use a holster.
Also there is highpower rifle and rimfire rifle qualifications too. But would need a longer range to do those at.

As far as finding ammo:

Gunbot.net
Slickguns.com
Ammoseek.com
Gunbroker.com

And there are others, just gotta be patient then beat everybody to the buy lol I just picked up 100 rounds of Corbon .233 77gr match ammo for $5.75/box of 20 rounds. Normally it's $35/box. Try an order a week or local box/week plan and you'll always have ammo coming in and soon enough a nice stockpile.

Defensive Pistol I think would be super fun, might look into a private range @ Burro Canyon for DP2 to draw from the holster? Only place I know of that you can do that but I'm sure there are others. However it's competitively priced @ $20/head last time I checked (6 mo) ago.

I would love to do rifle stuff sometime right before or after summer when the weather isn't too unbearably hot out but not freezing either. Maybe start up a meet/shoot somewhere twice a year for those interested in those longer distance shots? Looks like my wife gave me permission to get a few more toys so if we do rimfire rifle then I should have a couple .22LR rifles that I'll lend out for the NRA stuff.

I've got many ideas, and with my work schedule calming down a bit after the holidays I don't mind putting in a little effort to help out with some I.E. Stuff whether it be for the shoots or volunteer events.

-Tom

Closed Thread