Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 10-29-2019, 8:45 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Los Angeles is the second largest Mexican city in the world, just under Mexico City.

Plan accordingly.
Old 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWFacts View Post
Yeah, you know...

LA city is only 30% white at this point. [...*...]Whites have zero power and the legally-purchased and owned AR15 is a white guy gun.
LA City Council has 15 members; Five are white. Koretz is one of the White guys and seems to have sufficient power to annoy us. I’m also betting he doesn’t own an AR.
Quote:
[...*...]No one who is conservative can win anything.
John Lee was recently elected, and sworn in to, the Council. Lee is second generation Korean, and the only Republican on the Council.
Quote:
This is what mass third-world migration does.
Or, this.

Controversial Rev. Sean Moon encouraged couples to bring AR-15 rifles to worship as part of a commitment ceremony.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BF1F5D5F-4A78-4F95-934D-98A3A7D696BB.jpg (21.3 KB, 528 views)
Old 10-29-2019, 7:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Jah View Post
Los Angeles is the second largest Mexican city in the world, just under Mexico City.

Plan accordingly.
¡Si, aprendan Español!
Old 10-29-2019, 8:24 PM
Code Monkey
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Jah View Post

Plan accordingly.
Old 11-06-2019, 9:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big red View Post
You know how white people vote. They just move and take the economy with them. Kortez has to get the guns off the street because when Los Angeles can keep handing out freebies promised by Kortez and the others something is going to break loose. when is kortez going to make it illegal to leave Los Angeles ue to an economic emergency? What other hair brained ideas is he going to come up with?
oh they'll get around to an exit tax soon enough.
Old 11-06-2019, 10:11 PM

sorry for the bad spelling at lord knows what late hour i wrote the quote you cited but I just simply move anything that is not real estate out of california . Open up bank accounts in other state and put your money there. if your collections, money, and other wealth you might depend on for your old age is someplace else it is harder for Kortez to get at it. the worse the state economy gets the quicker it will fall. But other states especially border states need to reject californians that some into their states and try to establish the welfare system that is in california. Destruction of the family unit and the small communities with no local control over their own futures are what sunk california. To help us win here the other states have to hold the line as hard as it is. California has to face it's own shortcomings.
Old 11-07-2019, 5:17 AM

I know Cali seems a bit strange and but nowhere did I read anything about getting the criminals off the street. Just look at your tent cities of homeless and your hobo alley. Crime is rampant and the city does nothing.