Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 09-16-2016, 2:34 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huch View Post
I might be interested in a group buy. Can you tell us the price? Apologies if you've already posted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's going to be under 200. I want to get this as low as possible so I am trying to source parts from cheaper suppliers. I just tested a cheaper torsion spring today but it's out of spec so I will go with the original.
Old 09-18-2016, 4:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
This is the best deal I could find on a lower parts kit. $79 bucks after shipping. Anyone find a better deal?

https://www.rainierarms.com/lone-wol...parts-kit-9556
Thanks I pick myself one up. can't find any anywhere on the internet that was in stock .they still says in stock here

EZ
Old 09-25-2016, 7:51 PM

is this everything for the lower?
Old 09-26-2016, 3:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredablehefey View Post
I believe you need to add a trigger and once you put in your cart there will be an option I believe to add the trigger. it's like another $10.
Lone Wolf did not have them in stock last week and I used the link a couple post earlier from Rainier Arms and I believe I had to add the trigger to it there but it is a lone wolf kit

EZ
Old 09-26-2016, 7:06 AM

I was unhappy with the lone wolf parts in their kit. Some didn't fit well with the spectre 80 frame and I ended up having to order OEM slide lock lever and trigger connector.

Old 09-26-2016, 7:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRGC View Post
I was unhappy with the lone wolf parts in their kit. Some didn't fit well with the spectre 80 frame and I ended up having to order OEM slide lock lever and trigger connector.

Also the extended mag release stuck out way too far for me

Old 09-26-2016, 7:10 AM

I agree that mag release did stick out quite a bit and was a little sticky at first but after moving it several times it freed up quite a bit.
Still waiting on my slide from Lone Wolf picked it up last week when they had limited stock now they're showing out of stock again

EZ
Old 10-05-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22lrcl View Post
Looks promising:

From Polymer80's Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BILusEkg9ec/
Not a 19. Just more ergonomic. Three pins = Full Size
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripper View Post
It's not mine, I have no affiliation with them, just interested like yourself, I as well would prefer having a 'click here for completion kit' option, just offering to consider gathering all the parts for folks, maybe kind of a group buy to cut costs on those small parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymergist View Post
For something like an AR with a blank that has been in production well prior to SSE2, no way unless someone takes and posts some stupid evidence pics. For a new product that has not existed in any way shape and form, like this, it is pretty darns simple.

As I said already I have zero problem with someone making a fully educated choice to give B.S. laws the finger, but those same people are not doing the community at large any favors by posting or commenting in a way that could lead those who are NOT fully educated to unknowingly violate laws that have potential rather nasty consequences. That specific kind of ignorance commonly leads people to sake and post afore mentioned Stupid Evidence Pics..

And before you are anyone else says it, yes we are all adults and people really should not be doing builds like this without being fully educated, but saying things that effectively encourage people to not do research is IMHO counterproductive for everyone.

No disrespect intended at all BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda440 View Post
actually after thinking about your comment more, I was kind of thinking along the same lines as you, a solid rod in place of the recoil spring, a short area at the front thats a smaller diameter with one or two rubber o-rings on it to give you enough flex to release the slide catch, and welding a cocking rod to the end of the firing pin like an old bolt action. Also would need to take the rear slide plate and cut a notch in it for the cocking rod. I wonder if a long cocking rod would accomplish the same OAL goal as a longer barrel.

The only hold up being that some people seem to think that disassembling the gun doesnt really count as the same as a break action or bolt action. I'm not a lawyer nor a prosecutor so I'm not sure either
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhxxx View Post

Ordered this slide an a 7 MOA RMR for this project

Will likely use a Zev barrel as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock_this View Post
^^^

Fantastic looking gun and goal to shoot for. Nice! I wanted to do something similar, the gun is just to big for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda440 View Post
the fact that glock sells more full size than compact would disagree with you

They probably have a compact as well as a large frame 45/10mm in the works, but injection molds arent cheap
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951hunter View Post
They fit well and the flared magwell is very nice! It is quite big and like I said before it feels like you're holding a bar of soap but with some fitting I'm sure you could make it more custom fit. The edge of the trigger guard and the back/corner of the grip are really my main discomforts. The trigger guard rubs the knuckle a bit and the backstrap is pretty square compared to a standard glock but it's not bad enough to get rid of it. It also feels much more fitting when the trigger is installed polymer80 took the initiative to bring us a good product that is definitely functional and pretty cool looking as well. First impression was that it was super light and seemed cheaply made but I cut into the material with a pocket knife and it's made of something stronger than standard polymer it's almost like fiber glass is mixed in it's quite impressive really
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Max View Post
Hey guys, the single shot prototype is built! It looks freakin awesome. Testing it tomorrow. All I have to say is "the things the state of california makes gun owners do to comply with the law are crazy"

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2016, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
This is the best deal I could find on a lower parts kit. $79 bucks after shipping. Anyone find a better deal?

https://www.rainierarms.com/lone-wol...parts-kit-9556
If you part it out on Lone Wolf with all OEM parts it comes in at 64 and change. They sell the upgraded kid with extended levers, 3.5lbs connector and 6lbs trigger spring for 79. You don't even have to know what parts your buying. There's a "Glock Receiver Parts" section and you just click on all twelve parts one by one and add them to your cart (there are thirteen but you don't need a locking block). FedEx ground to Maine is less than $10.

Old 10-05-2016, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2b View Post
I believe you need to add a trigger and once you put in your cart there will be an option I believe to add the trigger. it's like another $10.
Lone Wolf did not have them in stock last week and I used the link a couple post earlier from Rainier Arms and I believe I had to add the trigger to it there but it is a lone wolf kit

EZ
Nope. OEM trigger w/ bar is included.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:14 PM

Quote:

EZ
It did come with everything needed but the quality is really bad. I cant get my sear to reset wile pulling the slide back and when i "tune" it enough to catch the trigger gets bound up and wont drop the sear. I have been working on getting it to function for days (i spend my evenings taking it apart over and over tweaking the angle and height of the trigger bar until i get angry enough to bash my face into the wall... when i regain consciousness i go to work and come home to try again)

The trigger housing pin that came with the kit is 1/4" short and my magazine catch split the moment i installed it.

So good times.

Last edited by incredablehefey; 10-08-2016 at 10:18 PM..
Old 10-09-2016, 5:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredablehefey View Post
It did come with everything needed but the quality is really bad. I cant get my sear to reset wile pulling the slide back and when i "tune" it enough to catch the trigger gets bound up and wont drop the sear. I have been working on getting it to function for days (i spend my evenings taking it apart over and over tweaking the angle and height of the trigger bar until i get angry enough to bash my face into the wall... when i regain consciousness i go to work and come home to try again)

The trigger housing pin that came with the kit is 1/4" short and my magazine catch split the moment i installed it.

So good times.

That's messed up!!!.
I already installed it but I don't have the offer yet. I chose to go g17 and all my uppers that I have here are G22 so I use those to make sure the rails were cut good but I can't function test it yet.
It's all Lone Wolf parts so I feel that they were good quality. But now you have me concerned since I don't have my upper yet it's getting coated before they send it to me.

EZ
Old 10-09-2016, 5:30 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

You will find nearly impossible to legally engrave for sale. Good luck. How do you embed a stainless plate with info permanently?
Old 10-09-2016, 7:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerly779 View Post
You will find nearly impossible to legally engrave for sale. Good luck. How do you embed a stainless plate with info permanently?
Who cares.
Old 11-21-2016, 4:34 PM

Quote:
It's going to be under 200. I want to get this as low as possible so I am trying to source parts from cheaper suppliers. I just tested a cheaper torsion spring today but it's out of spec so I will go with the original.
Is there any update on the bolt action kit and whether it will be offered for sale anytime soon?

thanks
Old 11-21-2016, 7:11 PM

Quote:
There are people that will lazer engrave

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2016, 9:16 PM

Quote:
Nobody cares!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2016, 3:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlebits View Post
Is there any update on the bolt action kit and whether it will be offered for sale anytime soon?

thanks
Hey, sorry guys for the radio silence. Everything is ready to go (design finalized, manufacturer ready to go) all the attorneys are on board, except the delay has come from my patent attorney. Something has happened to him in his personal life that has delayed him from finishing the non-provisional patent. I am pretty surprised this is happening because its a very large patent firm with a good reputation. He promised to get everything wrapped up next month.

Maybe the lib mafia is putting the squeeze on him? If this falls through, I'll just launch anyway. screw it. *finger on the red button*

I plan on offering Calgunners access to the first production run. This solution would not have been possible without this website's help.

I will ask those who are interested to help me organize a group buy to make this happen. Updates will follow in the next couple weeks.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:06 AM

Has anyone modified the extreemly bulbus handle? I read of somone cutting off the attached magwell to fit larger magazines. I would be curious to see any results of stippeling or grinding the size down.

Old 12-14-2016, 10:14 AM

Kayo kelly.
Somebody in the Spectra post I think it was in the DIY Glock post. someone cut off and made the grip shorter so he can use shorter mags like a G27.
Was that your question?
Because it currently uses the largest mag has is

EZ
Old 12-14-2016, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Kayo kelly.
Somebody in the Spectra post I think it was in the DIY Glock post. someone cut off and made the grip shorter so he can use shorter mags like a G27.
Was that your question?
Because it currently uses the largest mag has is

EZ
Just curious to know if anyone had success leaning the handle.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:06 AM
Probably PUI
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayo Kelly View Post
Has anyone modified the extreemly bulbus handle? I read of somone cutting off the attached magwell to fit larger magazines. I would be curious to see any results of stippeling or grinding the size down.

ive seen a couple on instagram

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-14-2016, 11:10 AM

Battlecocktactical charges $350 for his mods. They are pretty nice
Old 12-14-2016, 5:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooshoo650 View Post
Battlecocktactical charges $350 for his mods. They are pretty nice
I looked em up. Im going to try doing mine!

Old 12-14-2016, 10:45 PM

$350 seems steep, but I have seen his work in person and it is quality, I just can't afford it right now
Old 12-15-2016, 6:51 AM
Veteran Member

$350 is steep, especially on a frame that costs $99 or less.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:34 PM

What should the gping rate be for a quality stipple job?
Old 12-17-2016, 9:57 PM

Update: getting closer to running a group buy for the bolt actions.
patent filed and good to go

The design has been improved to work with the current G17 as well as the upcoming G19 Polymer 80 build. No need to buy 2.

These will be made locally. They also come with a SSE2 legal determination from a reputable firearms attorney. I'll get some pictures/videos out to everyone in the near future. I have to say, even though its for compliance, its pretty fun to shoot in this configuration!
Old 12-22-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Update: getting closer to running a group buy for the bolt actions.
patent filed and good to go

The design has been improved to work with the current G17 as well as the upcoming G19 Polymer 80 build. No need to buy 2.

These will be made locally. They also come with a SSE2 legal determination from a reputable firearms attorney. I'll get some pictures/videos out to everyone in the near future. I have to say, even though its for compliance, its pretty fun to shoot in this configuration!
Are you able to post a picture yet?

If you do not know how to use them you are missing out. Welcome to message me with questions on how to earn money by simple shopping.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:27 AM

Polymer 80 G19/23 size frames are avliable for preorder..

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-par...prod97837.aspx
Old 12-22-2016, 11:38 AM
Veteran Member

Does anyone have a pic of the G19/G23 texture? I like the smooth/blank frame, though.

Active Junky / Dvor
TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me

Stuff for sale:
Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
Kenwood Receiver
Old 12-22-2016, 3:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSniper View Post
Does anyone have a pic of the G19/G23 texture? I like the smooth/blank frame, though.
Yeah I'm waiting for that also. I think i'll also wait for the pre-order to be done and the product launches as i was already fooled by that once on the Spectre as it sell for less then the pre order 'special' price was...

If you do not know how to use them you are missing out. Welcome to message me with questions on how to earn money by simple shopping.
Old 12-25-2016, 1:10 PM

I got a readymod on pre order already from LWD
Old 01-08-2017, 10:40 AM

A friend at the range had an opportunity to see the spectre g19 and he reports it is much better than the first. More refined and streamline. I'll wait a bit to see.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Probably PUI
CGN Contributor

They posted these pics on instagram of the prototype 19 with the steel rear rail section, as well as the grip texture they plan to use on the final version (hopefully just in the front and backstrap areas)

Quote:
While we wait for the textured frame and jig samples to arrive next week, we want to show you the new drop-in front slide and rear slide rail systems as well as our new PS9c DLC Slides (pictured with @s3fsolutions TiN barrel because #accuracymatters)
Quote:
You've all been asking, and here is the PF940C grip texture. More pics of the whole frame next week.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-08-2017, 2:34 PM

Impressive photos. I will still wait to see it live. Im kind of dissappointed with the first one. I wont be their Gunnea Pig a second time.

Old 01-26-2017, 8:36 PM
Veteran Member

Active Junky / Dvor

Stuff for sale:
Kenwood Receiver
Old 01-26-2017, 8:37 PM
Veteran Member

Active Junky / Dvor

Stuff for sale:
Kenwood Receiver
Old 01-26-2017, 8:37 PM
Veteran Member

Active Junky / Dvor

Stuff for sale:
Kenwood Receiver
Old 01-26-2017, 9:09 PM
george@aimsportsinc.com

It feels and looks even better in person. Funny sidenote... their booth was directly in front of ours at shot show. I pretty much fondled the new models daily