Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > BulletButton.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BulletButton.com Sponsored by Assault Planet

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-05-2010, 6:51 AM
Assaultplanet's Avatar
Assaultplanet Assaultplanet is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 54
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default What's Next

We currently have some new products that will be out within the next month, but what bullet button do you think we should develop next? A few calgunners have already put in some suggestions and some are in the early stages of our design process.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Thanks,
Craig
www.bulletbutton.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Dangerpin's Avatar
Dangerpin Dangerpin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 428
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Uzi

Please.
__________________
I am a member of the human race. All relevant information is to be found in my passport. And except when there is good reason for suspecting me of some crime, I will refuse to submit to police interrogation, on the grounds that any such interrogation is an intolerable nuisance. And life being as short as it is, a waste of time. Any infringement on my privacy, or interference with my liberty, any assault, however petty, against my dignity as a human being, will be rigorously prosecuted-Orson W.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-12-2010, 9:31 AM
Assaultplanet's Avatar
Assaultplanet Assaultplanet is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 54
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Thanks for input Dangerpin.

Craig
www.bulletbutton.com
__________________
www.BulletButton.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-12-2010, 8:45 PM
bigboyshooter's Avatar
bigboyshooter bigboyshooter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 206
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default

Kel-Tec Sub 2K so I can use my Glock mags.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-22-2010, 9:26 AM
nazgulnarsil nazgulnarsil is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 250
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

the cx4 storm? is this possible? I would love to have one.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-25-2010, 8:26 PM
jonmalibuss jonmalibuss is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 75
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default PSL Please

I used an AK bullet button cut and modified it to work on my PSL because I hate all of the other options out there. Your products are the best please keep up the good work! What you currently have for the AK works but needs to be shortened towards the magazine to fit, here is a pic of my PSL with an AK button.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-25-2010, 9:45 PM
Assaultplanet's Avatar
Assaultplanet Assaultplanet is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 54
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Thanks for the kind words and we will certainly do our best to keep it up. We currently make the PSL Bullet Button. It is very similar to what you have done.

Thanks again,
Craig
www.bulletbutton.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmalibuss View Post
I used an AK bullet button cut and modified it to work on my PSL because I hate all of the other options out there. Your products are the best please keep up the good work! What you currently have for the AK works but needs to be shortened towards the magazine to fit, here is a pic of my PSL with an AK button.
__________________
www.BulletButton.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-25-2010, 9:57 PM
jonmalibuss jonmalibuss is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 75
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaultplanet View Post
Thanks for the kind words and we will certainly do our best to keep it up. We currently make the PSL Bullet Button. It is very similar to what you have done.

Thanks again,
Craig
www.bulletbutton.com
I didn't see it on your site and I havn't seen it forsale anywhere. Do you guys have any pictures of it? The AK button I modified works well but i'd imagine you made the top screw fit better since it's in the wrong location for the PSL. I'd like to purchase a couple if possible and another AK button, do you sell direct? I have been getting the AK buttons through Rifle Gear's website.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-26-2010, 8:28 AM
Assaultplanet's Avatar
Assaultplanet Assaultplanet is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 54
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmalibuss View Post
I didn't see it on your site and I havn't seen it forsale anywhere. Do you guys have any pictures of it? The AK button I modified works well but i'd imagine you made the top screw fit better since it's in the wrong location for the PSL. I'd like to purchase a couple if possible and another AK button, do you sell direct? I have been getting the AK buttons through Rifle Gear's website.

Thanks for the quick reply.
I will update the website with pics and descriptions early next week. I sent you a PM in regards of where you can get it.

Thanks,
Craig
www.bulletbutton.com
__________________
www.BulletButton.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-27-2010, 10:37 PM
happy_gunner's Avatar
happy_gunner happy_gunner is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 738
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazgulnarsil View Post
the cx4 storm? is this possible? I would love to have one.
+1 for CX4 Storm
would be hard to make from what I can see, but I would buy one if you make one.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:51 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.