Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Survival and Preparations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Survival and Preparations Long and short term survival and 'prepping'.

Old 10-27-2013, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromokot View Post
question: Are erblestock backpacks equipped with an internal frame?

my current bob is an 5.11 72 hour rush, but i'm looking to move to a framed pack.
Their smaller packs like the X3 and X4 have a small metal tube frame to give the pack shape and a plastic sheet against the back to keep it from sagging/bunching against your back. The larger ones I'm not so sure about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by madscientist View Post
Most of their tactical packs do. Here's a link comparing their packs to get you started.

http://www.eberlestock.com/Pack_Comparison.htm
Great link!
REDACTED
Old 10-28-2013, 1:00 PM

Small plastic box with fishing hooks, line, weights, bobbers and power bait. Use any stick you can find as a pole.
Old 11-10-2013, 6:10 PM

Ok, so you guys are probably going to shoot me, but... I don't have a bug out bag. I used to keep a packed duffel bag ready to go, but it wasn't a particularly thorough or well thought out kit. It got broken down and stored away when I deployed, and I just never got it back together. Now that I have money and inclination, I'd like to get a better bag built.

That all said, my project for this weekend was just building an emergency kit for my car since I'm on the road a lot. This is not intended to be a 72 hour bag to get me somewhere, just a smallish bag with enough to help survive a few likely situations. The intent is primarily to be covered for a shelter in place if I get snowed in or stranded on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, and to have a readily available stock of first aid supplies for day to day use or in case I wind up a first responder at my own or someone else' accident. This is what I have now:

Small off brand MOLLE pack (on sale at BIG 5!)

Food and Water
-3.5 liters of bottled water
-several packs of MRE snack bread and crackers
-a few bags of Skittles
-small bottle of iodine tablets

Shelter
-500 feet of paracord
-Large, compressed, multi-purpose space blanket/tarp
-Spare jacket, thermal base layer top and bottom, wool socks, gloves and beanie (all contained in a kitchen trash bag)

Medical
-Standard 120pc first aid kit (band-aids, disinfectant wipes, gloves, gauze, tape, etc)
-^To which I added a small space blanket for treating shock, and a couple packs of quick-clot gauze, and superglue
-I also typically have a trauma/blowout kit in the car on my work rig, to which I've added a CAT tourniquet, scalpel, and medical shears. I'll probably buy another set dedicated to the car/this bag.
-Small bottles of aspirin, advil, and aleve
-Small baggy of doxycyclene (spelling?)

Misc
-4x 20 minute road flares
-5in fixed blade
-firestarter and dryer lint (in a ziplock baggy)
-2 bic lighters
-LED flashlight and spare batteries (the plan is to find a radio that runs on AAA, so my light, GPS, and radio all run on the same batteries)
-Spare Gerber folding knife
-Gerber multi-tool
-Notepad, pens, marker, and pencil
-I somehow ended up with two survival whistles. Cool.

All told it's a pretty low profile and doesn't weigh all that much, and there's still some space in the bag. I'll get pictures at some point.
"... You feel the anger thinking of the loved ones you will never see again, and losing your life infuriates your soul. You rage to get to your feet and grab for a weapon, any weapon. Regardless of your race, culture, or religion, you want to die standing, fighting like a warrior, an American, so others won't have to. For those looking for a definition, this is the price of freedom.

------
SGT Thomas Macpherson KIA 12 OCT 2012
SFC Ryan Savard KIA 13 OCT 2012
"Sine Pari"

Last edited by SGT Loco; 11-10-2013 at 6:13 PM..
Old 11-13-2013, 4:03 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

Now this is a fishing kit that can catch fish
http://thenorthriver.blogspot.com/20...l-kit.html?m=1
Old 12-04-2013, 4:53 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

5 different shelters
http://news.discovery.com/adventure/...ers-5-ways.htm

http://www.motherearthnews.com/diy/m...#axzz2mYr8XBOB

Just some necessary know how
Old 12-22-2013, 12:01 PM

I have a question!! Why doesn't anyone ever mention putting extra pairs of seeing eye glasses?! If you need wearing glasses I think it would be really important incase your first ones break
Old 12-23-2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoJo View Post
I have a question!! Why doesn't anyone ever mention putting extra pairs of seeing eye glasses?! If you need wearing glasses I think it would be really important incase your first ones break
good point. not everyone wears glasses but like any crucial/daily medications, if prescribed, spares should be kept in in your bob so that you're never stranded without
Old 12-27-2013, 1:40 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBoost View Post
Their smaller packs like the X3 and X4 have a small metal tube frame to give the pack shape and a plastic sheet against the back to keep it from sagging/bunching against your back. The larger ones I'm not so sure about...

Great link!
I've had an X3(the rifle pack) for about a year now and love it. I don't know if there's a better bag of its type for the money($200 and under).

Here's mine. With the rifle scabbard open, it will completely conceal that M4. With it folded, only the stock will protrude from the top of the pack.

Will post a list of contents later, and maybe some pics, because I feel like I could use some help nailing down some finishing touches.
Old 12-27-2013, 8:25 PM

I picked one of these at the gun show. It's not the exact brand shown in the picture and is a knockoff but it still is great quality. I'm a little disappointed in the amount of cargo space it has but I guess that is what the molle pouches are for.
Old 12-28-2013, 3:54 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob86 View Post
I picked one of these at the gun show. It's not the exact brand shown in the picture and is a knockoff but it still is great quality. I'm a little disappointed in the amount of cargo space it has but I guess that is what the molle pouches are for.
That's pretty nice. Could be a good option for those not wanting or able to shell out for a premium priced pack.
Old 01-02-2014, 6:09 PM

I don't actually find B.O.B's beneficial, specially if you plan on bugging out by yourself and small group.

reading some of the people's loadouts in here is way too much, you just turned yourself in to a slow target. roaming bandits will ambush "preppers".
in this century, everyone knows what a typical prepper bugging out looks like, and you are prime target for your gun, ammo, food, etc.

I plan to go light.. Jeans and Jacket and nothing heavy preventing me from jumping urban obstacles - Nothing tactical that gives you away if spotted by pirates.
concealed glock 19, lighter Pistol AR short barrel that I can still somewhat conceal, knife and a flashlight. on only a couple magazines of each, I don't plan to have a firefight, nobody ever wins those.

in my pockets..

72 hour Energy Bar / MRE's
Water Canteen/water filter
Clotting Agent,tourniquet,bandage, iodine.
flint and tinder.
and of course my family with fairly similar gear and carry.

that's just me!

Last edited by caburian; 01-02-2014 at 6:16 PM..
Old 01-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by caburian View Post
I don't actually find B.O.B's beneficial, specially if you plan on bugging out by yourself and small group.

reading some of the people's loadouts in here is way too much, you just turned yourself in to a slow target. roaming bandits will ambush "preppers".
in this century, everyone knows what a typical prepper bugging out looks like, and you are prime target for your gun, ammo, food, etc.

I plan to go light.. Jeans and Jacket and nothing heavy preventing me from jumping urban obstacles - Nothing tactical that gives you away if spotted by pirates.
concealed glock 19, lighter Pistol AR short barrel that I can still somewhat conceal, knife and a flashlight. on only a couple magazines of each, I don't plan to have a firefight, nobody ever wins those.

in my pockets..

72 hour Energy Bar / MRE's
Water Canteen/water filter
Clotting Agent,tourniquet,bandage, iodine.
flint and tinder.
and of course my family with fairly similar gear and carry.

that's just me!
Agreed, but it really depends on where you live. My setup is based on what I'm taking with me in my vehicle. There is no bugging out on foot from here. There just plain ain't nowhere to go. So it's either BOV/BOB it or stay and shelter in the home for as long as possible until you can just in the car and scootch. It would be one thing if we lived close to the edge of civilization, but that just isn't the case. It would take the better part of the day just to get out of town in the right direction, and even then, you're crossing private property for the next 20 miles.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Calguns Addict

Now, a get home bag I can see as needing to be something more low key.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:32 PM

I have a few bags, all which are getting repacked here in the next few days..

Maxpedition ManPurse - good for 24-36 hours
Camelbak Assault Pack - good for 72 hours
Camelbak Backpack (civilian) - good for 72 hours (inconspicuous)
Blackhawk Backpack - as long as I can shoot food and clean water - can last a while on it..
Old 01-04-2014, 12:17 AM

I only pack what I absolutely need. I fit a small tomahawk, water filter, map, compass, kitchen set, several ways to make fire, and other things. I just like that pack because you can hide the gun or make it not stick out as much. The gun compartment allows you to fit 2 rifles inside. I could pack my AR and .22 in that pack and what I already have in the cargo area and still have it pretty light.
Old 01-22-2014, 7:40 PM

Salt is something I haven't seen yet. Not only is it good for flavor it also helps with cramps. Also from my experience most people off the street are not in nearly good enough shape to lug a forty five pound pack for all that long. I work for the forest service and lug that weight all the time and I'm still not that fast. Fastest I have gone on flat ground with a forty five pound pack was 3 miles in 36 mins. Your legs are not going to like you after that. I was in hotshot shape during that time. I see young kids struggle every year to make 3 miles in forty five minutes.(standard forest service pack test for fire fighting) Average Joe off the street should stick with a 20 pound pack. It doesn't seem like much but figure after around the fifth mile its gonna feel like a ton. Plus people don't factor in water. Average person should carry a gallon for just a day. That's 9lbs people. Just with your 20 lb pack and a gallon of water that's just shy of 30 lbs. Plus a gun how much does a loaded 45 weigh. Plus an Ar15 . Get real your not getting that far walking with all that gear.
Old 01-22-2014, 8:05 PM

Oh and don't forget a log of Copenhagen
Old 02-04-2014, 7:55 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

Some nice tips for making life easier in a camp
http://www.1stmichiganengineers.com/soldierstricks.html
Old 02-14-2014, 2:40 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyfs View Post
Salt is something I haven't seen yet. Not only is it good for flavor it also helps with cramps. Also from my experience most people off the street are not in nearly good enough shape to lug a forty five pound pack for all that long. I work for the forest service and lug that weight all the time and I'm still not that fast. Fastest I have gone on flat ground with a forty five pound pack was 3 miles in 36 mins. Your legs are not going to like you after that. I was in hotshot shape during that time. I see young kids struggle every year to make 3 miles in forty five minutes.(standard forest service pack test for fire fighting) Average Joe off the street should stick with a 20 pound pack. It doesn't seem like much but figure after around the fifth mile its gonna feel like a ton. Plus people don't factor in water. Average person should carry a gallon for just a day. That's 9lbs people. Just with your 20 lb pack and a gallon of water that's just shy of 30 lbs. Plus a gun how much does a loaded 45 weigh. Plus an Ar15 . Get real your not getting that far walking with all that gear.
You make it sound like you think everyone will go about things the same way. Truth is there is no prescribed way to bug out, and there is certainly no sort of time limit like there is in fire fighting.
You also sound like the type who is shocked when you meet anyone who is in better shape than you
Old 02-14-2014, 6:26 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I have $200. in small bills, no ATM ?
Old 02-14-2014, 6:55 PM

If your going to bug out you should have all your supplies at a bug out location. All you should need is a light pack or bag with goods to get you to your location.

sent from a Galaxy near you.
Old 02-18-2014, 4:01 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

Nice item to have...small and folds down flat UL Stove
http://www.vertexoutdoors.com/?gclid...Fczm7AodhG4ARg
Old 02-18-2014, 6:43 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

Little review of the stove I posted earlier
http://sticksblog.com/2014/01/19/ver...packing-stove/
Old 02-19-2014, 2:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenSoul View Post
Nice item to have...small and folds down flat UL Stove
http://www.vertexoutdoors.com/?gclid...Fczm7AodhG4ARg
Thanks for posting. I wasn't aware of this UL stove. I like the versatility of using either Esbit tablets or Trangia stoves -- both of which I use when backpacking.
Old 02-26-2014, 8:48 AM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

Loop Alien makes knots easier
http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/feat...er-loop-alien/
Old 02-26-2014, 9:12 AM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

Kewl mini fuel cell
http://powertrekk.com
Old 02-26-2014, 9:23 AM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

New mini solar charger from Bushnell
http://www.bushnell.com/powersync
Old 02-26-2014, 9:32 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenSoul View Post
Kewl mini fuel cell

http://powertrekk.com

I have one of those
It uses the cell to charge either a USB connected device or it's own internal battery
I charged the internal, and have now let it sit for 6 months or more, I'll see now how well it holds it charge, then I will see if it will charge my phone completely and/or a 4aa battery pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM about Front Sight Lifetime Memberships or Training Certificates
Old 03-01-2014, 3:39 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

Time to get the body prepped!
http://www.backpacker.com/may_2007_g...r/skills/12143
Old 03-01-2014, 8:09 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

I have to get pics of my gear

Oil Cloth Coat
Oil Cloth Haversack
Knapsack from St. Augustines
Oil Cloth Tarp I cut down to 6x9
Two Swiss Army Blankets which are rolled up with the tarp on the outside and a shotgun scabard in the middle.
I find the oil cloth is very good woods and urban cammo.
I appear harmless and to have nothing of value.
This is lite and very travel / comfy.
I do not look like a well off yupie hiker or a military commando.
Old 03-08-2014, 3:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider1k View Post
If your going to bug out you should have all your supplies at a bug out location. All you should need is a light pack or bag with goods to get you to your location.

sent from a Galaxy near you.
Couldn't agree more. My entire scheme for my BOB is getting myself and family to our cabin approximately 45 miles from the house. At that location I have +/- 90 days of provisions.

The best option is seeing the **** storm coming and getting there by car, topping the tank off once I get off the freeway. I have no reason to believe I'll be able to do that other than I do pay attention to the news and I trust the hairs on the back of my neck. They kept the cave men alive, but I've planned accordingly.

Second best is getting there or most of the way on my bike via back-roads. I've done this ride on two different routes. My BOB fits in a basket in front and I have a trailer-bike attached for my daughter.

Lastly, I have enough in the BOB for a three day walk. Calories, shelter, etc. It'll be a pain, but a long portion is flat and hopefully I'll be able to split some of the load with my wife.

Living in Sacramento, the fears that most worry me are earthquake, catastrophic flooding, and economic collapse.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:36 PM

Great kit.

You may want to look at some alternatives for MRE's. I have found that temperature and storage life before you get them has a real impact on them being edible. After a few bad experiences I switched to canned and other off the shelf foods. Much better in the end IMHO.

Think about that AR as well. You may want to think of a way to stow it so that it can be deployed quick if needed but be able to hide it so that others cant see it if you have to be mobile.

The best analogy is what happened during Katrina. The local Gov. tried to confiscate guns and others were trying to steel others stuff. So somewhere in between there has to be a good way to keep it ready and mobile.
Old 03-14-2014, 8:34 PM

How many people carry flares and their bug out kit
Old 03-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdnative13 View Post
How many people carry flares and their bug out kit
For what? I am curious as to what uses you were thinking of?
America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of their legacy, we must resist the rush toward ever-increasing state control of our society. Otherwise, our own government will become a greater threat to our freedoms than any foreign terrorist.

-Ron Paul
Old 03-15-2014, 5:54 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTHUSIAST View Post
For what? I am curious as to what uses you were thinking of?
Flares can be used to start a fire from wet wood, or just very quickly with dry wood. Can also be used for lighting purposes or signaling.
Old 03-18-2014, 2:13 PM
CGSSA Associate

Cool

I have been keeping a record of all the stuff in my bob, the weight, the cost and where to buy it. Did so much research... it's exhausting. My bob is just right for me, but won't be for everyone. You could buy all the stuff I have from the amazon link, but customize and make it your own.

I have it all sorted by category. There are totals for each category. Weight will be very important, since you can only get so far on foot based on your load.

I did not include the weight or price of water, food, guns and ammo.

My BOB is a little on the heavy side, and thus is always a work in progress. Will work on getting a pic of everything at once later. Some weights have a ?, that's because it is approximate or too light to include.

My bag has been able to easily fit all the stuff below and then some, with the exception of the sleeping bag, tent and tent roll. I have more room and could possible fit that stuff inside, but I have it strapped to the pack instead of inside.

With some shifting and organizing, everything fits inside except my sleeping bag and there is still more room. I'll add some pics of what it looks like packed later.

Shelter
Brand New Fashion Us Waterproof Hooded Ripstop Wet Festival Rain Poncho Black
1.1lbs
$35.88
Click here for Amazon link

Liner ACU Digital Previously Issued
2lbs?
$34.99

Rothco 550lb. Type III Nylon Paracord X3 4.8oz X 3/14.4oz/.9lbs
$8.49X 3

Texsport Reinforced Rip-Stop Polyethylene Tarp (Camouflage, 12 x 16-Feet)
7.2oz/.45lbs
$20.99

Olive Drab Army Issue Foam Sleeping Pad Mat - 24 x 72 x 3/8, Survival/Camping
?
$20.64
Click here or Amazon link

Military Modular Sleep System 4 Piece with Goretex Bivy Cover and Carry Sack
12lbs
$129.95

Alpinismo 4 Season Tent with Aluminum Poles
6.5lbs
$155.45

Blizzard Survival Sleeping Bag (Bivvy) - Tactical / Reversible
13.3oz/.83lbs
$39.95

Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10) 1lb
$9.90

Shelter Total
25.03lbs
$486.37

Water & Food
Condor HCB Molle Hydration Carrier With 2.5 L Bladder - Black
2lbs
$40.00

3 N 1 Stainless Steel Camping Hiking Emergency Eating Utensil Set, Knife, Fork & Spoon
2.6oz/.16lbs
$5.33

Texsport Black Ice The Scouter Hard Anodized Cook Set
1.8lbs?
$22.03

Edible Wild Plants: A North American Field Guide to Over 200 Natural Foods
1.2lbs?
$10.50

Katadyn Hiker Pro Microfilter Water Filter
?
$67.99

Potable Aqua Plus Water Purification Tablets
$7.99

Water & Food Total
5.16lbs
$153.84

Fire
Zippo Black Crackle Lighter
2oz/.125lbs
$12.35

Magnesium Fire Starter
1.4oz/.0875lbs
$4.39

UCO Stormproof Match Kit with Waterproof Case, 25 Stormproof Matches and 3 Strikers
5oz?.31lbs
$7.41

Fire Total
.52lbs
$24.15

Equipment
Signal Mirror - 2"x 3" Pouch - Olive Drab
2.1oz/.13lbs
$10.28

JetScream Whistle .3oz/.02lbs $5.63 Click here for Amazon link
Huntington MG1 Military Bearing / Lensatic Compass, Professionally Liquid-Dampened,Full Metal Body with Bearing Prism / Lens System (K4580 GR US)
1.8oz/.11lbs
$14.45

Solar Powered Backup Battery and Charger for Portable Devices
3.5oz/.22lbs
$24.29

Unisex Tactical 5.11 Durable Rush Tier Rifle Sleeve
3lbs?
$43.60

Coghlan's Signal Mirror
?
$10.30

5.11 Rush 72 Back Pack
3lbs
$142.85

5.11.58722 H20 Carrier
3lbs?
$23.29

Condor Tactical Cap - BLACK
12oz/.75lbs
$9.99

Gerber 22-01769 Shard Keychain Tool
?
$6.35

Leatherman Wave Black Oxide Finish Multi Tool with Nylon MOLLE Sheath , 830246
11.2oz/.7lbs
$68.90

Estwing E24A Sportsman's Hatchet Metal Handle
1.6lbs
$26.99

Condor Tactical Belt
1lb?
$15.95

Gerber 30-000075 E-Tool Folding Spade with Serrated Blade
2.6lbs
$45.08

Lansky Dual Grit Sharpener
8.8oz/.55lbs
$7.68

Condor Drop Leg Dump Pouch - Black
.99lbs
$21.95

Condor Tornado Tactical Leg Holster
?
$25.95

Midland XT511 GMRS Two-Way Emergency Crank Radio
3lb
$64.99

Midland GXT1000VP4 36-Mile 50-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)
3.2lb
$62.30

Israeli Civilian Gas Mask with NBC NATO Filter and Drinking Hydration Tube
1lb
$30.90

Equipment Total
24.87lbs
$661.63

First Aid
U.S. Army Special Forces Medical Handbook
1.1lbs
$18.79

UNIFY Silk Sutures - MEDIUM (FS-2/C-13) 19mm Reverse Cutting 3/8 Circle Needle. 3-0, 18"/45 cm Thread. 12 Per Box
3oz/.19lbs
$21.29
Currently Unavailable on Amazon

Pac-Kit 13-010 Burn Gel Packet (Box of 6)
3oz/.19lbs
$9.19

Where There Is No Dentist
14.4oz/.9lbs
$14.11

Ammonia Inhalant 33 cc 10 per box
8oz?/.5lbs
$5.35

Where There Is No Doctor
1.6lbs
$19.42

AMK - Quikclot Sport Pack
1.75oz X2/3.5oz/.22lbs
$14.99

Prestige 5.5 inch Nurses Utility Scissors
1.6oz/.1lbs
$3.85

Condor Rip-Away EMT Pouch
1lb
$18.35

C-A-T Combat Application Tourniquet All black version
3.2oz/.2lbs
$27.43

Tactical Trauma Dressing, Israeli Bandage, 4 Inch X 6
2.5oz X6/15oz/.94lbs
$37.80

O+ Blood tag
?
$8.99

Medic Cross Tactical Patch - Olive & Black
?
$5.85

Nuclear Anti Radiation Tablets KIO3 170 mg Potassium Iodate
?
$11.37

Rad Sticker
?
$4.90

First Aid Total
5.84lbs
$212.72

Protection
Cold Steel Kukri Machetes
3lbs?
$24.29

New Swedish Mil. Mora Knife
4oz/.25lbs
$15.49

Protection Total
3.25lbs
$39.78

Gear Total
64.42lbs
$1578.49

Last edited by jerhyn; 09-15-2015 at 2:17 PM..
Old 04-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

How Soldiers did it in the old days
http://www.26nc.org/Articles/knapsac...ket%20roll.pdf
Old 04-22-2014, 8:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerhyn View Post

I have been keeping a record of all the stuff in my bob, the weight, the cost and where to buy it. Did so much research... it's exhausting. My bob is just right for me, but won't be for everyone. You could buy all the stuff I have from the amazon link, but customize and make it your own.

I have it all sorted by category. There are totals for each category. Weight will be very important, since you can only get so far on foot based on your load.

I did not include the weight or price of water, food, guns and ammo.

My BOB is a little on the heavy side, and thus is always a work in progress. Will work on getting a pic of everything at once later. Some weights have a ?, that's because it is approximate or too light to include.

My bag has been able to easily fit all the stuff below and then some, with the exception of the sleeping bag, tent and tent roll. I have more room and could possible fit that stuff inside, but I have it strapped to the pack instead of inside.

Very Nice!
Old 04-22-2014, 8:41 PM

[QUOTE=jerhyn;13676146]

Thanks for sharing your list. I'm getting started on my kit. This will be a good reference.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Calguns Addict

FYI:
Fully loaded Glock 23, plus 10 loaded mags is right at 7 pounds
Fully loaded with only 2 extra mags is a bit over 2 pounds
PM about Front Sight Lifetime Memberships or Training Certificates