Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Sacramento Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2014, 1:12 PM

Default Sacramento CCW renewal

I cant seem to get a newal appointment in Sacramento is the system screwed up or is it me
Old 01-24-2014, 1:15 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

must be you. i see appts for the 28th and the 4th.
Old 01-24-2014, 2:07 PM

Default CCW renewal

Says my drivers license is not in data base called a friend hes having the same problem. My be to early expires in March
Old 02-16-2014, 12:37 PM

I am also seeing no dates available as of today. (It only shows Feb/March Months) My CCW expires at the end of March. Did I wait to long to apply to renew?
Old 02-16-2014, 8:30 PM

Amber has confirmed to me that March has yet to be released for issuance and renewal appointments. It should be any time though.
Old 02-27-2014, 6:32 AM

Been checking every day, still no dates available including all of March.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:22 AM

Sacramento CCW Renewal Appointments up:
http://www.sacsheriff.com/ccwappointments/
Old 02-28-2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Sacramento CCW Renewal Appointments up:
http://www.sacsheriff.com/ccwappointments/
+1 - they are up and filling up. I needed one bad as my requirements have been met for a while and im nearing the 6 month expiration.
Old 02-28-2014, 1:13 PM

Quick question: What materials will I need to bring: it says bring all "training requirements" and I just want to make sure. So you bring your certificate of completion of the course...the "Training and Qualification form" signed by your training instructor and (my real question) the "request for live scan service"? Or is the "completion of livescan" electronically? Cause I got an email a while back saying I passed do I need to print and bring that as well? I ask because the request has the operator number as well as the completed date and price/amount collected. Ooh and $80 for the actual license?
Old 02-28-2014, 10:31 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnman84 View Post
Quick question: What materials will I need to bring: it says bring all "training requirements" and I just want to make sure. So you bring your certificate of completion of the course...the "Training and Qualification form" signed by your training instructor and (my real question) the "request for live scan service"? Or is the "completion of livescan" electronically? Cause I got an email a while back saying I passed do I need to print and bring that as well? I ask because the request has the operator number as well as the completed date and price/amount collected. Ooh and $80 for the actual license?

Yes. Your training requirements are two forms. One the instructor gives you from his school, and the other Sacramento qualification form the instructor fills out and gives back to you. Two proofs of residency, and the 80 bucks. The last piece you need is the final appointment form, which a lot of folks forget and end up filling out at the issuance appointment. They will ask about it when you get there.

This and the rest of the above is Step 6 in the process.
http://www.sacsheriff.com/organizati...w.cfm#training

The issuing detective who did mine asked me to confirm everything she had on her computer screen before she printed out my license. They laminated it, and I was on my way. Good luck!!
Old 03-02-2014, 9:22 AM

Thanks for the update. This morning, checked and "The service is temporarily unavailable".

Update: All dates available with copious timeslots available for March. I was able to schedule the appt. without issue.

Last edited by PapeCAT; 03-03-2014 at 12:24 PM..
Old 03-03-2014, 3:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapeCAT View Post
Thanks for the update. This morning, checked and "The service is temporarily unavailable".

Update: All dates available with copious timeslots available for March. I was able to schedule the appt. without issue.
Yeah appointments STILL up... had a bit of a problem with the scheduling... I scheduled my appointment for the 19th... but I received a confirmation for the 19th....but today at 5:45am I got a confirmation for the 10th.. Weird... I emailed Amber to make certain what time is my "actual" time and it is the 10th; so I'm not sure if they changed it, or the system was acting up. I don't mind, I just have to move a few things around. All I can suggest is make certain you get a confirmation email that says the exact time and date you originally entered. If you click on the "click here to cancel" it will bring up a page where it will show you what your exact appointment date and time is, before you actually cancel (Its another way to verify your date).