Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2013, 1:16 PM
Default Attn Rob

I have sent you an email about a problem I had at the Pasadena store. Please respond. Thank you
Old 10-03-2013, 2:10 PM

You most likely won't get a response from rob, but he will send it off to someone that will contact you! It usually takes some time though, not a very fast process!

I don't like to bother CS after I send my original complaint, but it seems with this lot open mouths get fed. Send him another email.

For me it's been over 2 months and I have no idea what they plan to do! Would have really appreciated being in the loop. And it makes turners look bad as a whole because of their lack of communication, especially if you have an issue. I'm of the opinion they would rather you just shut up and move on, and don't like being in the business of keeping customers happy.

C'mon Turners it's not like you forgot to put fry's in a happy meal!