Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calguns LEOs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns LEOs LEOs; chat, kibitz and relax. Non-LEOs; have a questions for a cop? Ask it here, in a CIVIL manner.

Old 09-03-2013, 4:29 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMike70 View Post
Hello and welcome to the board.

This is a great place with alot of knowledgable folks that are willing to help. To answer your question regarding DPO I needing a class B. Every DPO I will start out working in one of our juvenlle detention camps. Most of these camps are out in the middle of nowhere. A couple of camps are 22 miles into a national forest. The camps use the 15 passenger vans to transport minors in and out of the camps. sometimes, the regular DPO's have to transport the minors to court, other facilties or perhaps to a doctors appointment. Since you will be transporting in a larger vehicle, the department requires the class B for liability reasons. I believe that the department will train you in house but you still have to go to DMV to take the test.

good luck
Thank you Sir!
Old 09-03-2013, 5:47 PM

For all those of you who waiting on PHS packets just be patient. Just to put things into perspective here's my time frame. I applied for the DSO position under last years opening (which I recall was around April of 2012), tested in June '12, Oral end of Jul '12, and received my band score (96) mid August '12. After that I didn't receive a background packet until the end of Feb. '13. I then had my bg interview/PHS submittal in mid March '13. I finally just had my last step of the process about two weeks ago which was my psych interview. So it may seem long but be patient there will be movement.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:33 PM

That definitely did put some things in perspective. The county is slow!! Lol but it did comfort me knowing that I am not alone out there. Guess there are a lot of us that might end up working together. Now here's a question do you get any choices of which camp they send you to?
Old 09-03-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhaylock View Post
That definitely did put some things in perspective. The county is slow!! Lol but it did comfort me knowing that I am not alone out there. Guess there are a lot of us that might end up working together. Now here's a question do you get any choices of which camp they send you to?

Yeah it does take time. But I also forgot to mention in my post that I had to take two poly's, and I kept on getting cancelled and rescheduled for both which could have attributed to my slower process.

I doubt you get to choose your location, it probably goes by whatever location the department needs you at. I believe for DSO the position (which is what I applied for) they are only assigned to either Downey, Los Angeles, or Sylmar (the locations of the 3 juvenile halls). For DPO's i'm guessing any of the juvenile camp locations is fair game?
Old 09-04-2013, 5:34 AM

If you make it past the academy you learn this phrase very quickly, "the needs of the department". You will be assigned where the greatest need is. You end up where we need you but the department does try to place you as close to home as possible. But once again, that is dependant on the needs. For example, if you live in santa clarita and you are a DSO, the department will try to place you in sylmar first, central juvenile near downtown LA second and Downey as the third choice. Unfortunately some folks get placed far from home but it is up to you to decide if you want the job or not. For example, I actually lived within 5 minutes of one of the juvenile halls when I started. I ended up getting placed at the furthest one from my home due to the need at that time. But what got me through it was that before I started with the department, I was a security supervisor earning 7.50 an hour. Sometimes I had to drive 45 minutes to the various work locations to earn that 7.50. When I started with the department I started at 17.50 an hour. I drove my car into the ground in six months. But by then, I was able to pay off all of my bills and I bought my first brand new vehicle. I didn't care about how far I was because I had a gaurenteed paycheck with benefits coming ever 15 and 30. The county has been great to me so I don't care where they send me. Good luck
Old 09-04-2013, 5:51 AM

tyrtl- I just had my interview this Saturday. I'm not sure how well I did, but I was not prepared for how quick it went. They have many people to interview so I imagine that is why it is so brief. Most people were in and out in 10-15 minutes. They ask you something like 10 questions. Most are scenario questions that have you detail what you would do in a hostile situation with both a coworker or minor. They also ask you the general questions like how has your experience prepared you for the job. I walked out of there kicking myself for not bringing up other facts and qualities about myself that are relevant, but the time constraint gets to you and it made me feel rushed. They jump from question to question and there is not much of a conversation, so be thorough and concise in your responses. Good luck.
Old 09-04-2013, 7:10 AM

How does Probations feel about facebook? Are candidates asked to give backgrounds access to their facebook page and/or personal email accounts? And should I terminated my facebook account? I don't have anything damaging on my facebook page, but my facebook friends probably do...
Old 09-04-2013, 7:24 AM

I would assume that if we deactivated our Facebook during our background interview they would ask us to deactivate it.
Old 09-04-2013, 7:27 AM

I meant reactivate it so they can check it
Old 09-04-2013, 7:48 AM

Status Update: I took my medical and physical exam yesterday so now I believe I am down with every step. For LtMike70 how long does it take to hear back from someone after you completed process?
Old 09-04-2013, 9:56 AM

dbhaylock; I was asking if they asked to see your facebook page...
I am not worried about my facebook content, but it does not stop with you individually. judgments are made about you on what your facebook friends do. I am not even sure facebook is worth the trouble. but I would just like to know if backgrounds with probations ask to check your facebook account...
Old 09-04-2013, 1:43 PM

FYI: For the DPO1 applicants, you may not be hired for quite some time if at all, in addition to your applications there are over 300 internal promotion applicants that must be processed first per civil service rules before outside applicants may be hired, that is why it is taking so long.

For the DSO applicants, academy classes are ongoing so if you have passed everything I would expect you to be hired and working by year's end.
Old 09-04-2013, 3:43 PM
Calguns Addict

DSO (Juvenile Correction Officer) do they have sworn status? Also, are they allow to carry off duty as well?
Old 09-04-2013, 4:15 PM

Bojack: the answer to both questions is yes
Old 09-04-2013, 7:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACO DPO View Post
FYI: For the DPO1 applicants, you may not be hired for quite some time if at all, in addition to your applications there are over 300 internal promotion applicants that must be processed first per civil service rules before outside applicants may be hired, that is why it is taking so long.

For the DSO applicants, academy classes are ongoing so if you have passed everything I would expect you to be hired and working by year's end.
Are DSO's required to take the lie detector test?
Old 09-04-2013, 10:01 PM

1971 , yes the department looks at your facebook account. Deleating it now is pointless because it shows us that you may be trying to hide something. Understand that as a peace officer I have had to make many choices in the people I associate with. The people of the state of california expect peace officers to have good character and be able to make good choices. I do not and will not associate with people that make poor choices in life. I, as all peace officers do, am very carefull with who I bring in to my circle of friends and associates. That includes facebook friends. If I have accepted someone and they start putting pictures of them participating in stupid and or illigal activites I drop them like a bad habit. If I associate with stupid folks that makes me appear just as stupid as them. You are who your friends are. If the department sees that you continue to associate with these folks then they will make the determination that you may not be ready for a law enforcement career.

Roadkill, all of the probation department positions, Group Supervisor nights(GSN), Detention Services Officer (DSO), Deputy Probation Officer (DPO) one or the two polsition are all sworn peace officer positions. They all go through the full battery of steps including the polygraph.

Good luck all
Old 09-05-2013, 10:19 AM

I just got off the phone with the probation department. I spoke to a very nice lady who was very patient with me and answered all my questions. She worked in the Operations department and she informed me that there were over 500 applicants for DPO1 that placed in band 1. She also said that background packets were mailed out to only 79 applicants who were randomly chosen by a computer system 3 weeks ago. So all of us who haven't received one won't be receiving one anytime in the near future. I also applied for the DSO position a few months back so Ill just wait to see what happens with that.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:44 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill88 View Post
I just got off the phone with the probation department. I spoke to a very nice lady who was very patient with me and answered all my questions. She worked in the Operations department and she informed me that there were over 500 applicants for DPO1 that placed in band 1. She also said that background packets were mailed out to only 79 applicants who were randomly chosen by a computer system 3 weeks ago. So all of us who haven't received one won't be receiving one anytime in the near future. I also applied for the DSO position a few months back so Ill just wait to see what happens with that.
After reading a lot of these posts (especially the one I quoted above) I am getting a little discouraged. Again, I have an oral interview on September 14th, and I am wondering "what's the point of even going?" I am not trying to be "negative Nancy" here (I really am not), but I have been applying for various LEO positions over the past few years, but to no avail. I basically have always been a bridesmaid, but never a bride. To give you an example of my plight (in case you are wondering), here are a few positions within the law enforcement field I have applied for (and the disposition):

Orange County Sheriff Department - Custody Services Assistant - (currently in background. I have been in background for 6 months).

Federal Bureau of Investigations - Intelligence Analysis - Did not pass the written test. (My fault, I know).

Immigration and Customs Enforcement - I forget the position title - Application accepted. I did not hear from them.

Los Angeles County Probation Department - Investigator Aid - Placed on band one of the eligibility list. Did not get contacted.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Department - Custody Services Officer - Application accepted. I have not heard anything.

Los Angeles County Probation Department - DSO - Application accepted. Have not heard anything.

Los Angeles County Probation Department - DPO I - Oral interview on September 14.

Chino Police Department - Community Service Officer - Turned in application. Did not hear from them.

I believe there might be a couple of other places I applied for as well, but I can't remember. However, I think the list I provided gives you a good idea of why I made my bridesmaid/never the bride comment.

Based on the post that I quoted, I truly am wondering if I should even bother going to my interview on Sept. 14th. I spoke with a person in the Probation department, and he informed me that as long as they are testing and placing people on the list, your position on the list constantly changes. For example, lets say I am in band one and I am number three on the list. If the department places more people in band one, the computer randomly places them on the list. This means I have the potential to be "shuffled" from my cozy number three spot to number 99.

Not complaining (I really am not), just voicing my concern.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGuyy View Post
After reading a lot of these posts (especially the one I quoted above) I am getting a little discouraged. Again, I have an oral interview on September 14th, and I am wondering "what's the point of even going?" I am not trying to be "negative Nancy" here (I really am not), but I have been applying for various LEO positions over the past few years, but to no avail. I basically have always been a bridesmaid, but never a bride. To give you an example of my plight (in case you are wondering), here are a few positions within the law enforcement field I have applied for (and the disposition):

Orange County Sheriff Department - Custody Services Assistant - (currently in background. I have been in background for 6 months).

Federal Bureau of Investigations - Intelligence Analysis - Did not pass the written test. (My fault, I know).

Immigration and Customs Enforcement - I forget the position title - Application accepted. I did not hear from them.

Los Angeles County Probation Department - Investigator Aid - Placed on band one of the eligibility list. Did not get contacted.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Department - Custody Services Officer - Application accepted. I have not heard anything.

Los Angeles County Probation Department - DSO - Application accepted. Have not heard anything.

Los Angeles County Probation Department - DPO I - Oral interview on September 14.

Chino Police Department - Community Service Officer - Turned in application. Did not hear from them.

I believe there might be a couple of other places I applied for as well, but I can't remember. However, I think the list I provided gives you a good idea of why I made my bridesmaid/never the bride comment.

Based on the post that I quoted, I truly am wondering if I should even bother going to my interview on Sept. 14th. I spoke with a person in the Probation department, and he informed me that as long as they are testing and placing people on the list, your position on the list constantly changes. For example, lets say I am in band one and I am number three on the list. If the department places more people in band one, the computer randomly places them on the list. This means I have the potential to be "shuffled" from my cozy number three spot to number 99.

Not complaining (I really am not), just voicing my concern.

I feel you. I have my BS in Criminal Justice from CSULB. I have extensive martial arts and firearms training. I worked security. I did everything I could to prepare for LE except join the military because I was in school and working full time right out of high school. I applied to several agencies. Could never get in. The last 2 agencies were LAPD and SB Probation. I had completed EVERYTHING. But LAPD did not pass me on my poly because apparently I lied about my drug history use. And SB Probation did not pass me because apparently I lied about who I associate with that uses drugs. The question I did not pass with LAPD I passed with Probation. I said F' this. I've been trying for over 3 years and felt like it was a waste of time. I am now established and no longer trying out for LEO jobs. I make more and I am a lot safer than if I were a peace officer. I still wish I had that badge and gun and the power it comes with, but oh well. Those polygraph examinations are so inconsistent. Another thing I noticed is they favor military experience over education. I wish I still had the time to serve. It is what it is. Good luck to you all.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:59 AM

Getting in to law enforcement is a difficult process. Its this way by design. We do the best we can at making sure only the most qualified people make it in. We don't want people that constantly make mistakes in their lives. You don't have to be an angel because no one is perfect, but at the minimum you made a mistake, took care of it, no longer continue making that mistake or similar mistakes and you own up to what that mistake was. If you have made poor choices in your past, it is going to be harder to get in because we don't know if you can be trusted.

Additionally, every part of the process is a test. The first test is patience. Government work, be it city, county, state or federal, is by nature a hurry up and wait system. We need people that have the patience to understand how bureaucracies work. When I order a piece of equipment for my division, I will not receive it for about 6 months. That's just the way it is. If you are thinking about quiting because the process is not fast enough for you, then you may not be ready for the job. That patience will be tested at all levels. When you get to the academy, that patience is tested every single day. I know of a recruit that quit on day 1 of the academy because he did not like the fact that someone else was telling him what to do. He did not have the patience to be lead by other people.

It is a long process but if it is too much for you then you should quit. That will open the spot for the next motivated individual that can pass the "test"
Good luck all
Old 09-06-2013, 12:01 PM

Badge and gun and the power that comes with it? Um...I don't think your a good fit based on that statement.
Old 09-06-2013, 1:23 PM

Quote:
Getting in to law enforcement is a difficult process. Its this way by design. We do the best we can at making sure only the most qualified people make it in. We don't want people that constantly make mistakes in their lives. You don't have to be an angel because no one is perfect, but at the minimum you made a mistake, took care of it, no longer continue making that mistake or similar mistakes and you own up to what that mistake was. If you have made poor choices in your past, it is going to be harder to get in because we don't know if you can be trusted.

Additionally, every part of the process is a test. The first test is patience. Government work, be it city, county, state or federal, is by nature a hurry up and wait system. We need people that have the patience to understand how bureaucracies work. When I order a piece of equipment for my division, I will not receive it for about 6 months. That's just the way it is. If you are thinking about quiting because the process is not fast enough for you, then you may not be ready for the job. That patience will be tested at all levels. When you get to the academy, that patience is tested every single day. I know of a recruit that quit on day 1 of the academy because he did not like the fact that someone else was telling him what to do. He did not have the patience to be lead by other people.

It is a long process but if it is too much for you then you should quit. That will open the spot for the next motivated individual that can pass the "test"
Good luck all
Lt Mike,

As I stated in my original post, I was discouraged. I concur with you about patience. I have no problem with patience, and as a LEO I believe one must be able to exhibit patience. As you deal with the criminal element, you should be able to exercise patience (among other things). As you saw from my long laundry list of positions applied for, some of them went without any notice of any kind. In other words, I was left to figure out "I didn't get it." So, for me it is not about patience, it is more about the unknown (am I going to get a call? Are they through hiring? Did I pass background? Will they call people in band two? Etc.).

Now I know once a job posts, there are hundreds (and sometime thousands) of applicants who apply. I also know there is a weeding out process. However, I wish there was a way that agencies could notify the ones who didn't get it, so the wonderment will cease to exist. For the record, I do not fall into "aaaslayers" camp with the "badge gun/power" comment (that is NOT what being a LEO means to me). I just want to be able to serve and assist in keeping communities safe.

BTW - I am definitely going to my interview. Again, I wrote my post out of disappointment. I realize it is not easy to be a LEO (nor should it be). The Bible states (for those of you that believe in it) "to whom much is given, much is required." So I know the path to becoming a peace officer is narrow and stringent.

Question? Can anyone speak to my randomness of the bands comment I made in my previous post? I want to confirm that being called once you are on the "list" is computer generated.

Thanks All!
Old 09-06-2013, 2:03 PM

Badge. Gun. Respect. Power.

Anyone else who wants to argue that is full of sh1t. Deep down inside you know that's what it is about. The pay isn't even all that great, it is the perks and power that make up for it. I don't care what anyone says about "that's why you're not fit for the job," you don't even know me nor can you judge me based solely on that statement. Maybe my way of thinking is clouded and corrupted by all the corrupt folks in law enforcement who make it seem that way. Or my friends who make it seem that way and they work in that field.
Old 09-06-2013, 2:40 PM

Aaaslayer, I'm glad for you that you are making great money in your career field. I did not join law enforcement for the money, I know I will never be rich. I will get by and at the end I will have a small retirement. But I will be rich from the knowledge that I joined for the right reasons. I make small sacrafices for the betterment of the next generation. Its not about the power, its about helping folks. You may think that I am full of stuff, but I know why I do what I do. The badge and the gun are a symbol and a tool. The power you mention comes with an incredible amount of responsibility and was not the reason why I came to this job. Of course, there are always a few bad apples in every bunch, and I'm sorry to hear from you that you are friends with them. They don't represent the majority of us who do the right thing even when no one is watching. Once again, congratulations on your career choice, you and the community are better for it. Good luck

Last edited by CaptMike; 09-09-2013 at 8:48 PM..
Old 09-06-2013, 3:25 PM

Quote:
Aaaslayer, I'm glad for you that you are making great money in your career field. I did not join law enforcement for the money, I know I will never be rich. I will get by and at the end I will have a small retirement. But I will be rich from the knowledge that I joined folr the right reasons. I make small sacrafices for the betterment of the next generation. Its not about the power, its about helping folks. You may think that I am full of stuff, but I know why I do what I do. The badge and the gun are a symbol and a tool. The power you mention comes with an incredible amount of responsibility and was not the reason why I came to this job. Of course, there are always a few bad apples in every bunch, and I'm sorry to hear from you that you are friends with them. They don't represent the majority of us who do the right thing even when no one is watching. Once again, congratulations on your career choice, you and the community are better for it. Good luck
Aaaslayer, I personally would never work in a job which paid me a lot of money, but I knew it was not what I was "called" to do. As LtMike70 stated so eloquently in his reply, it definitely is not about the money. To me, it is about giving back. I am sure when you speak with ethical and integral LEO's, they have various and numerous reasons why they chose the career they chose. However, my assumption is that only a small percentage would state they were in it solely for the money.

The problem with the few "bad apples" in law enforcement is, those are the "idiots" which get all of the media attention. Hypothetically, if you were to take 100 LEO's, there might be 5 bad apples. The other 95 hard working ethical and integral LEO's would go unnoticed and the actions of the 5 bad apples would make front page news. This is just wrong, but in the world of media, misery, murder, corruption, and bad cops sell. So, I am extremely sorry that the people in law enforcement you are associated with aren't on the up and up, but they are definitely in the MINORITY and not in the MAJORITY. However, their influence has tainted your perception of ALL LEO's, and it kind of isn't fair to the LEO's which place their lives on the line to protect people like you and I. On that note, I would really like to take a couple of seconds to sincerely thank all of the LEO's who read this post. I appreciate what you are doing to ensure my safety. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaslayer View Post

Anyone else who wants to argue that is full of sh1t. Deep down inside you know that's what it is about. The pay isn't even all that great, it is the perks and power that make up for it. I don't care what anyone says about "that's why you're not fit for the job," you don't even know me nor can you judge me based solely on that statement. Maybe my way of thinking is clouded and corrupted by all the corrupt folks in law enforcement who make it seem that way. Or my friends who make it seem that way and they work in that field.
Speechless.
Are surprised that you were DQ'd by the agencies you applied for?
Old 09-07-2013, 7:30 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaslayer View Post

Let's see.... deep down inside.... it's not the badge, gun, respect, and power. It's the calling... badge does not make me look tough or gain respect from inmates or citizens. I get my respect from being fair and being humble to everyone.

Perks??? what perks?? I pay for everything..... I do not accept any kind of gratuities while on duty. If you are talking about retirement... I also pay for my retirement as well.
Old 09-07-2013, 8:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj1915 View Post
tyrtl- I just had my interview this Saturday. I'm not sure how well I did, but I was not prepared for how quick it went. They have many people to interview so I imagine that is why it is so brief. Most people were in and out in 10-15 minutes. They ask you something like 10 questions. Most are scenario questions that have you detail what you would do in a hostile situation with both a coworker or minor. They also ask you the general questions like how has your experience prepared you for the job. I walked out of there kicking myself for not bringing up other facts and qualities about myself that are relevant, but the time constraint gets to you and it made me feel rushed. They jump from question to question and there is not much of a conversation, so be thorough and concise in your responses. Good luck.
Appreciate the information that you provided. Good luck to you in the selection process.

LTMIKE70: Is there any study guide out there that I can study for the oral interview? Thanks in advance sir!

www.just4fununlimited.com
Old 09-08-2013, 5:31 AM

Tyrtl

Pm sent
Old 09-09-2013, 4:24 PM

Lt Mike,

Can you provide any specific details on the DPO I and II academies? Additionally, does it make a difference if I already have a Basic POST certificate.
Old 09-09-2013, 9:04 PM

Jonjons

What academy you attend is dependant on what position you are offered. For GSN, DSO, DPO I and DPO II treatment and counseling, you will attend the Juvenile Corrections Officer Core Academy. It is 7 weeks long and is run in a stress format. you will have 1 week of preacademy training, 1 week of POST 832 PC and 5 weeks of JCOC.

If you are offered the DPO II field position then you will attend the Field Probation Officer Core Course. this is also a 7 week course. Since this course is usually for veteran officers it is not run in stress format.

Both academies are mandated by the Standards and Training for Corrections (STC) division of the California Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC). STC is the equivalent and somewhat lighter weight cousing of POST. STC oversees all of the state mandated training for all corrections agencies and probation agencies in the state.

You can look up both academies and the minimum standards at the STC website. understand that even though the state may have a minimum standard, my department goes above that minimum and each recruit is expected to complete those higher standards.

Unfortunately, your POST basic is not accepted by STC since the training is so different, so it is no help to get you exemped from any academies. Another negative is that since Probation departments do not participate in POST, you Basic Certificate will expire after 3 years. We have some folks that work for our department that have a Basic and work as reserves with other departments to keep their Basic active. I know of several that are reserves with LASD while working with us.

Hope this helps, good luck.

On a side note, I know they have been making some phone calls today and will make some more tomorrow so someone on here might get a call. good luck all
Old 09-10-2013, 7:18 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonjons View Post
Lt Mike,

Can you provide any specific details on the DPO I and II academies? Additionally, does it make a difference if I already have a Basic POST certificate.
It will cover the 832 PC portion, so long as it has been within three years.
Old 09-10-2013, 8:06 AM

Default Thanks Roadkill

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill88 View Post
Thanks for sharing this! It looks bleak for us DPO1 applicants off the street at this point. I too did not recieve a background packet...
Old 09-10-2013, 8:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1 View Post
Thanks for sharing this! It looks bleak for us DPO1 applicants off the street at this point. I too did not recieve a background packet...
I'm hoping I get a call for my DSO interview or that some of the people who were chosen ahead of us don't pass the background and we get picked lol. Other than that it seems like a lost cause as of now. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and be patient. It can only get better!!
Old 09-10-2013, 9:06 AM

I applied in Feb 2013 for DPO1 and went thru all the steps. Received the call at the end of last week with a job offer. Good luck to everyone.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:42 AM

We're you already an in house employee;or worked for LE somewhere else prior?
Old 09-10-2013, 7:43 PM

Congratulations Kfly, get ready for the fun to begin. You have a difficult road ahead but with determination, you can make it through the academy. Good luck and congratulations once again. I pm'ed you. Good luck in the Academy and stay safe
Old 09-11-2013, 12:12 AM

Hi Lt. Mike, I have been following this discussion thread. I recently cleared the processing for DSO and begin the academy in Oct. If possible can you PM or post info. about what to expect in the academy. What basic workout skills should I have? I appreciate any advice and info. Thank you
Old 09-11-2013, 8:06 AM

Congratulations

I'm glad to see that a few of you made it this far. I pm'ed you some suggestions. Good luck in the academy and I hope I get a chance to meet you on graduation day. Good luck
Old 09-11-2013, 8:22 AM

Thank you Lt. Mike!