Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Official Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Official Events Booths, Gun Show Events and other Official occasions. (Limited Posting)

Old 08-21-2013, 5:13 PM
CGSSA President
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Talking CGSSA Information Booth/NRA Members Council Information Booth this Weekend!

CGSSA Information Booth/NRA Members Council Information Booth this Weekend!

We need volunteers and visitors :-)

Email Ethan if you are able to work the booth: Email Ethan if you can volunteer

Calguns has been invited to join forces with local NRA groups in the Westside and Southbay to run information booths at the following locations and events. These booths will serve the primary purpose of raising awareness of the current battle for gun rights in California, as well as recruiting new members to Calguns, the NRA, and in general recruiting new voices on the side of the 2nd Amendment.

Culver City's Fiesta La Ballona
Saturday and Sunday, August 24th and 25th, 11:30 AM until 5:00 PM each day
Veterans Park, 4117 Overland Ave., Culver City
On the SW corner of Overland Ave. and Culver Blvd.

The NRA will have a big information booth at Culver City's annual festival and we should also have a presence there. I imagine 3 or 4 volunteers to hand out flyers, engage festival goes in conversation, and get people educated. This will be a particularly good opportunity to get Calguns noticed by people who may not normally have the chance to find out about us, and to talk to some more moderate/undecided voices on the subject of Gun Rights.

All events are being co-organized by the NRA, and our Calguns booths will be right alongside NRA booths. Interested parties should get in touch with me via PM and I'll give you the info to get you started. As I said before, we are recruiting both general volunteers and also event organizers.

--
Warmest Regards

Jacob Rascon
(aka) Pennys Dad
President, CALGUNS Shooting Sports Assoc.
State Director, CALGUNS.Net Community Outreach
Appleseed Instructor, Life NRA Member
Jacob@CGSSA.Org
626-757-8207

Jacob Rascon, (aka) Pennys Dad
President of CGSSA
CALGUNS Shooting Sports Association.
Jacob@CGSSA.Org

Something to be Thankful for: “To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.”