Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Survival and Preparations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Survival and Preparations Long and short term survival and 'prepping'.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-05-2013, 3:27 PM
AmericanRedoubt's Avatar
AmericanRedoubt AmericanRedoubt is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Western part of American Redoubt (http://survival-prepper.com/doku.php?id=american%20redoubt)
Posts: 251
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default SurvivalBlog.com down: access to SurvivalBlog's temporary site:* http://64.92.111.122

James Wesley Rawles' SurvivalBlog.com is down.... access to SurvivalBlog's temporary site:* http://64.92.111.122

Survival Blog Site Down (SurvivalBlog.com)

Utah server is attempting a dead redirect to Sweden server which is down.
While checking my site stats tonight, I noticed a large number of people viewing my old post about SurvivalBlog being under attack by a hacker. A quick peek at SurvivalBlog.com shows it is in fact down.

Again, this is a GOOD REASON to get the ENTIRE SB database on CD for under $5!

click ===> SurvivalBlog Archive 2005-2011 <=== click

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...angejeepdad-20

If you have the old off-shore address, don't bother. It has been taken over by someone else and is no longer affiliated with SB. I have deleted the link from my prior blog post.

I can confirm the Swede server is down at http://95.143.193.148/* and the Utah server @ http://64.92.111.122/ is still showing a redirect message (image provided).

Until JWR gets this handled, PLEASE do NOT try to visit SurvivalBlog.com. The last time it was down was due to a DoS attack (explained previously here) and the worst thing we can do is continue to "charge the gates" of his website. He'll get it back up soon. JWR is a smart cookie.

Fair Use Source:
http://orangejeepdad.blogspot.com/20...alblogcom.html
----

Vote with your feet by moving (http://WalkingToFreedom.com) to the libertarian safe refuge of the "American Redoubt" in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, or Eastern Washington*or the Texas Redoubt or the Tennessee Cumberland Redoubt (http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/redoubt-of-the-east) for more Bill of Rights freedom, especially Second Amendment gun rights (see

http://www.survivalblog.com/retreatareas.html*

for state rankings,*

http://www.survivalretreatconsulting.com, *

http://www.revrealty.us,*

http://www.survivalrealty.com/what-is-a.html).



Sadly, the beautiful state of California is now a lost cause politically. But still keep fighting to restore her greatness.



[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NRA Life Member
; also member of GunOwners.org of America, NRAila.org, Second Amendment Foundation SAF.org, CalGunsFoundation.org, CRPA.org, GunOwnersCA.com, NSSF.org, JPFO.org, Permies.com, thesurvivalpodcast.com Member Support Brigade, Permaculture Homesteader


https://www.youtube.com/user/WesternRedoubt*


https://twitter.com/AmericaRedoubt*


https://plus.google.com/u/0/100074989588861962432*


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ameri...43830355647369


http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/...nRedoubt/likes
  #2  
Old 07-06-2013, 6:22 PM
problemchild problemchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 33.753276,-118.19139
Posts: 6,968
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

FBI are doing this. They also rerouted his site with dns change without his knowledge. Essentially Obama ordered it.

Obama is going after the banks to NOT deal with gun companies, vendors, suppliers etc. All kinds of "back door" black ops taking place right now.
  #3  
Old 07-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Ripon83's Avatar
Ripon83 Ripon83 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Modesto & Denio Junction
Posts: 6,868
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemchild View Post
FBI are doing this. They also rerouted his site with dns change without his knowledge. Essentially Obama ordered it.

Obama is going after the banks to NOT deal with gun companies, vendors, suppliers etc. All kinds of "back door" black ops taking place right now.
Is there suppose to be a sarcasm point here or is this what you believe? Do you have any evidence? I tend to view Rawles as an alarmist - since it helps sales.
__________________
Remember the Mighty Midgets
  #4  
Old 07-07-2013, 1:02 PM
problemchild problemchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 33.753276,-118.19139
Posts: 6,968
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripon83 View Post
Is there suppose to be a sarcasm point here or is this what you believe? Do you have any evidence? I tend to view Rawles as an alarmist - since it helps sales.
Please take time to read and inform yourself. I dont have time to handhold anyone. Both points I made can be verified online.
  #5  
Old 07-07-2013, 1:04 PM
chris's Avatar
chris chris is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Texas for now
Posts: 17,025
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

IBTL.
__________________
http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.
  #6  
Old 07-07-2013, 1:58 PM
KevinB KevinB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,674
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Well as long as we heard it on the internet it must be true.
  #7  
Old 07-07-2013, 4:34 PM
problemchild problemchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 33.753276,-118.19139
Posts: 6,968
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
Well as long as we heard it on the internet it must be true.
TOO lazy to look it up huh??????????????????????? Good-Ol-Plan-B--->Threadcrap

Yeah cuz we all know the Leftist media would never lie to us. Oh and hey what about the most transparent administration there ever was.

SB has:

Been hijacked by the FBI in the past (stupid people wont understand this)

Is currently having a massive DDos

Is the go to site for tea party live free or die types that the magic muslim hates.

Many gun vendors and suppliers have had their bank accounts seized and shut down.

The magic muslim himself said we need to "work on it under the table" when asked about gun control.

Ran FNF as a way to ban our semi auto guns (murdered 6,000 people)


So why would they lie to us?

Your comment is as stupid as it comes. Just another thread crapper doing what thread crappers do best.


Oh and hey whats this?

"
SurvivalBlog.com’s message read:
From August of 2011 to November of 2011, the FBI secretly redirected the web traffic of more than 10% of SurvivalBlog’s US visitors through CJIS, their sprawling data center situated on 900 acres, 10 miles from Clarksburg, West Virginia. There, the Feebees surreptitiously collected the IP addresses of SurvivalBlogs site visitors. In all, 4,906 of 35,494 selected connections ended up going to or through the FBI servers.?

OMG another one..........

Is Bank of America Driving Legitimate Gun Dealers Out of Business?

By Steve Dibert January 18, 2013
MFI-Miami Is Getting Reports Of BofA Seizing The Bank Accounts Of Firearms Dealers

A new and interesting twist has risen from the heated debate about guns in America since the Sandy Hook massacre. The largest bank in the U.S. has apparently been freezing the bank accounts of legitimate firearms dealers across the U.S. According to an email I received from Joe Sirochman, the owner of American Spirit Arms in Scottsdale, Arizona, the reason was pretty clear and blunt. After countless hours of trying to talk to someone at Bank of America, he was told by a customer service manager, that his accounts were frozen because, ” We believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the Internet.”
Firearm dealers across the U.S. have been selling out of inventory in the past four weeks due to a surge in gun sales after the Sandy Hook Massacre. According to Sirochman, American Spirit Arms is no exception, “Our web site orders have jumped 500 % causing our web site to process larger deposits to Bank of America.”
These large deposits apparently threw up a red flag at Bank of America which caused them to hold all of Sirochman’s deposits from the last three weeks for further review. How long this review will actually take Bank of America won’t say. This means Sirochman can’t pay his day-to-day operational expenses, employees or buy more inventory.
Sirochman claims he’s been doing business with Bank of America for over ten years and has never had any issue. He also said that all his permits and audits to sell both retail and online from the U.S. Treasury’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Department of Homeland Security as well as his permits from the state of Arizona are all current and good.
After being scolded by the Bank of America for his choice of profession, Sirochman said, “I flipped the f**k out and told them that they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs. I told her that This was unacceptable and the those deposits needed to be released ASAP, that we are a small business and rely on the revenue to run and stay operational.”
Regardless of whatever side of the gun control debate you are on, this is just not a cool thing to do to a legitimate business that has not been accused of breaking any laws or been found guilty of doing anything wrong. This is a clear sign that Bank of America does not want to do business with small independent businesses with ties to the firearms industry. So instead of sending him a notification that they no longer wish to do business with independent firearms dealers, they just freeze his accounts and force him out of business and hope no one notices or cares.
BofA Will Not Allow You To Use Their Debit Cards To Buy Firearms Or Ammunition

As soon as I originally posted this article (it was up for less than 10 minutes), someone forwarded me the below video that shows Bank of America will not allow their debit cards to be used for legitimate purchases of firearms or ammunition. Aside from some of the colorful commentary that “Freida” provides, she does bring up a some valid points in her conversation with the customer service representative from Bank of America.


Last edited by problemchild; 07-07-2013 at 4:51 PM..
  #8  
Old 07-07-2013, 5:06 PM
KevinB KevinB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,674
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

This is why it is called propaganda. Put a tiny bit of truth out there and cover it with lies.

I have been a B of A customer for 35 years. I have been using my debit card since they have come out to buy ammo, guns, parts of guns, for years and years. I have bought a White Oak upper that I just took delivery in the past week and used my debit card.

Fact is, I think they are not telling the truth. I think they try to survive telling half truths or less, rumors, and fear mongering. So I personally know their example is BS.

Believing blanket statements like the above is in your own words, STUPID.
  #9  
Old 07-07-2013, 5:23 PM
chris's Avatar
chris chris is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Texas for now
Posts: 17,025
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

__________________
http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.
  #10  
Old 07-07-2013, 7:34 PM
Ripon83's Avatar
Ripon83 Ripon83 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Modesto & Denio Junction
Posts: 6,868
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
This is why it is called propaganda. Put a tiny bit of truth out there and cover it with lies.

I have been a B of A customer for 35 years. I have been using my debit card since they have come out to buy ammo, guns, parts of guns, for years and years. I have bought a White Oak upper that I just took delivery in the past week and used my debit card.

Fact is, I think they are not telling the truth. I think they try to survive telling half truths or less, rumors, and fear mongering. So I personally know their example is BS.

Believing blanket statements like the above is in your own words, STUPID.
I used a BofA card 3x since may to purchase AR magazines, M14 magazines, and 7.62x51 bulk ammo delivered to my door. That is so much FUD it's silly.
__________________
Remember the Mighty Midgets
  #11  
Old 07-07-2013, 11:13 PM
mindwip mindwip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 1,526
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Any 14 year old can take fown his site with a DOS Attack or any number of things. Why does it have to be the fbi?
  #12  
Old 07-08-2013, 7:02 AM
problemchild problemchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 33.753276,-118.19139
Posts: 6,968
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
This is why it is called propaganda. Put a tiny bit of truth out there and cover it with lies.

I have been a B of A customer for 35 years. I have been using my debit card since they have come out to buy ammo, guns, parts of guns, for years and years. I have bought a White Oak upper that I just took delivery in the past week and used my debit card.

Fact is, I think they are not telling the truth. I think they try to survive telling half truths or less, rumors, and fear mongering. So I personally know their example is BS.

Believing blanket statements like the above is in your own words, STUPID.
"I just want you to know that we are working on it," Barack Obama reportedly told Sarah Brady regarding gun control. "We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar."

Really? Thats the best you have? DO some investigation!

DID YOU CALL MCMILLIAN MANUFACTURING ON THE PHONE? NO? I DID ! THEY SAID IT WAS TRUE! (see below)
Dear God you must be an Obama supporter. No conservative could be so uninformed.
They are taking down COMPANIES not individuals.
FOR CHRISTS SAKE DO SOME INVESTIGATION!

Buy anything from Bravo company lately?
The charge will be listed under "PARTY AND BALLOON SUPPLIES" not TACTICAL RIFLE PARTS.

So why would they change how they are listed with the banks?

......................
"On Thursday, the Director of Operations Kelly McMillan explained on McMillan’s Facebook page:
Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking [of Bank of America] came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an ‘account analysis’ meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.
At this point I interrupted him and asked, ‘Can I [possibly] save you some time so that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer what my business.’
‘That is correct’ he [said].
I replied ‘That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won’t mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not firearms industry friendly?’
‘You have to do what you must’ he said.
‘So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?’
Mr Fox confirmed that it was. At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing let for him to say."


.......................................


Obama forcing banks to stop doing business with gun companies



Since January, President Barack Obama and his administration has been quietly pressuring the nation's biggest banks to stop doing business with weapons manufacturers. Last month, CBS reported that Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel, Obama's former White House chief of staff, is pressuring major financial institutions such as Bank of America and TD Bank to stop their financial backing of gun makers.
Vice President Joe Biden has also been quietly working behind the scenes to ensure that, when dealing with gun companies, financial institutions cancel lines of credit, financing for acquisitions, and financial advising.
The administration's efforts don't stop there. Since January, the Obama administration - led by Biden and Emanuel - has been secretly pressuring pension funds across the country to divest its investments in weapons-related companies. These federal and state retirement funds are a major source of capital for U.S. gun manufacturers.
Last month, Yahoo! reported that public pension funds in California, Illinois, New York, and Pennsylvania (all Democrat strongholds) have been selling off their investments in weapons-related businesses. These actions will lower these companies' valuations and put a financial squeeze on investors, management, and workers.
In a letter sent to the CEOs of B of A and TD Bank, Emanuel said: "In the past, the gun industry has stood in opposition to these safety measures. They opposed a ban on assault weapons on America’s streets, opposed a ban on military-style clips, opposed a criminal background check on all gun purchases and opposed any effort to crack down on criminal gun traffickers."
McMillan isn't the only firearms manufacturer being targeted by Barack Obama. In his letter, Emanuel pressured TD Bank to withdraw its $60 million line of credit to Smith & Wesson which makes the AR-15 assault rifle. In a separate letter to Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan, Emanuel wanted the bank to cancel its $25 million line of credit extended to Sturm, Ruger & Co.
Given B of A's recent actions against McMillan, major financial institutions are caving in to Obama's demands. Bank of America received $45 billion in taxpayer-funded bailout funds from the federal government since the 2008 financial crisis.
The effort to squeeze gun manufacturers are troubling not only to supporters of the Second Amendment of the U.S. constitution, which protects every citizen's right to own firearms, but to advocates of a growth economy at a time when the nation's effective unemployment rate may be as high as 14 percent nationally. The reason the government's 8 percent figure is likely underestimated is because it does not take into account the nearly nine million Americans that have left the workforce in the past two years.
In short, the administration's actions against America's firearms industry will likely result in the loss of tens of thousands of badly-needed jobs. Instead of making the economy his number one priority, Obama is making gun bans his top agenda.
American has historically been known as the center of free enterprise. Is that still the case? Barack Hussein Obama is clearly going after the bottom line of firearms manufacturers.
America's founding fathers protected citizens' rights to bear arms so that we would be able to defend ourselves against tyrants and criminals. Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the nation but is considered the murder capital of America where over 500 homicides occur each year. Criminals know that Chicago's residents are mostly unarmed, so that's where they strike.
The fallacy of liberals' arguments on gun bans is that they punish law abiding citizens by taking away their right to defend themselves. Indeed, progressives are often soft on crime, and thus are unwilling to mete out appropriate punishment on the bad guys who would do harm to our children and families.
George Washington wrote, "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." He added, "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
Who will protect us if martial law is declared?
Conservatives believe that bad people exist which means good people require an effective deterrent. On the other hand, liberals want to confiscate or regulate every tool that can cause harm, except the marijuana that they smoke.
America has much higher tax rates than "Communist China". Which begs the question: Are we still a democracy?
Here are other articles on Obama's gun control initiative:

....................
The Obama regime’s Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) now has taken upon itself the determination that certain veterans are “mentally incompetent” and therefore prohibits these veterans from buying, selling, owning, or transporting any firearm or ammunition.





Last edited by problemchild; 07-08-2013 at 7:52 AM..
  #13  
Old 07-08-2013, 7:17 AM
KevinB KevinB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,674
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindwip View Post
Any 14 year old can take down his site with a DOS Attack or any number of things. Why does it have to be the fbi?
Because it makes for a better blog. Chances are he didn't pay his bill.

Old "Problem" seems to have a problem with the facts when it doesn't suit him. He deletes stuff like a little kid when someone doesn't sing his praises and disappears when faced with the facts. He is undoubtedly out shopping for another new knife with a light mount on it. Review to follow.

I don't like being called stupid and a thread crapper. I do like the facts and the truth.
  #14  
Old 07-08-2013, 7:49 AM
KevinB KevinB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,674
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

More internet BS filled with half truths and speculation.

Still waiting on the response about something as simple as not being able to use my B of A debit card to buy parts and guns. That was your post wasn't it ?. How much more of your present post is just pure BS and rants.

Fact is gun companies are have banner years and sales because of our current president and policies. The is not a bank in the world that wouldn't want a piece of that. It is called easy money. I wish I was in the ammo making business right now. Try finding a decent rifle to buy right now.

Our current President couldn't even get a assault weapon ban out of a democratically controlled senate. There is no question that we have a rotten incompetent president and staff. Everyday proves that.
  #15  
Old 07-08-2013, 7:54 AM
problemchild problemchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 33.753276,-118.19139
Posts: 6,968
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripon83 View Post

I used a BofA card 3x since may to purchase AR magazines, M14 magazines, and 7.62x51 bulk ammo delivered to my door. That is so much FUD it's silly.
Companies not individuals. See my post above.

Apologies here_______________________________
  #16  
Old 07-08-2013, 7:55 AM
problemchild problemchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 33.753276,-118.19139
Posts: 6,968
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default


Are you reading what I posted?


Its all above.

You are an Obama supporter arent you?

Give me your phone number and we will do a conference call to McMillian gun company right now.

Lets end it!

And for the record DDos isnt something done by a child. Its a complicated bot attack done with 20-50,000 bots from multiple addresses and all coordinated hitting the site with tons of megabytes of traffic. The fact that it keeps happening speaks volumes.

Why would a kid attack SB? The Feds, under Obama, have already been caught attacking the site. Why wouldnt it be them?
Makes more sense that its the Feds then some kid.

Obama is trying to cut ties to any leadership we may have on the web so he orders the FBI or a contractor to DDos SB in the same way that he bought 4 billion rounds of ammo to try and dry up our supply.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
More internet BS filled with half truths and speculation.

Still waiting on the response about something as simple as not being able to use my B of A debit card to buy parts and guns. That was your post wasn't it ?. How much more of your present post is just pure BS and rants.

Fact is gun companies are have banner years and sales because of our current president and policies. The is not a bank in the world that wouldn't want a piece of that. It is called easy money. I wish I was in the ammo making business right now. Try finding a decent rifle to buy right now.

Our current President couldn't even get a assault weapon ban out of a democratically controlled senate. There is no question that we have a rotten incompetent president and staff. Everyday proves that.

Last edited by problemchild; 07-08-2013 at 8:13 AM..
  #17  
Old 07-08-2013, 8:09 AM
problemchild problemchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 33.753276,-118.19139
Posts: 6,968
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Seizing The Bank Accounts Of Firearms Dealers
Seizing The Bank Accounts Of Firearms Dealers
Seizing The Bank Accounts Of Firearms Dealers
Seizing The Bank Accounts Of Firearms Dealers
Seizing The Bank Accounts Of Firearms Dealers
Seizing The Bank Accounts Of Firearms Dealers
Seizing The Bank Accounts Of Firearms Dealers

------------->>>>>>>>DEALERS<<<<<<<<-----------------------

IM STILL WAINTING FOR YOUR NUMBER SO WE CAN MAKE A CONFERENCE CALL TO MCMILLAN AND BRAVO.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
More internet BS filled with half truths and speculation.

Still waiting on the response about something as simple as not being able to use my B of A debit card to buy parts and guns. That was your post wasn't it ?. How much more of your present post is just pure BS and rants.

Fact is gun companies are have banner years and sales because of our current president and policies. The is not a bank in the world that wouldn't want a piece of that. It is called easy money. I wish I was in the ammo making business right now. Try finding a decent rifle to buy right now.

Our current President couldn't even get a assault weapon ban out of a democratically controlled senate. There is no question that we have a rotten incompetent president and staff. Everyday proves that.
  #18  
Old 07-08-2013, 8:19 AM
KevinB KevinB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,674
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Real slow, answer the issue you posted about the debit card. You even highlighted it.
  #19  
Old 07-08-2013, 8:23 AM
problemchild problemchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 33.753276,-118.19139
Posts: 6,968
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
Real slow, answer the issue you posted about the debit card. You even highlighted it.
I can clearly see what you are doing. You REFUSE to read my proof posted above. Then you come back and ask the exact same question.

Your question has been asked and answered 4 times. You have been left wanting. You failed to PM your phone number for the conference call. You DO NOT WANT the truth. You only want to threadcrap and argue. I see where you are going.

Im done with you. You are welcome to wallow in your own ignorance for as long as you desire.

Now you will think yourself clever and have won this debate and post some further comment about how I'm leaving and ignoring you and if not only because I said you would.

My final message to you...

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0

hQEMA/Fp+3jV1wcLAQf/TlM5TJaL8QlHc4tjVDvnajoFaD5cZ0q+WqCqcjEi5Bci
IDUG77jiq7MwKpJZS+Xy+ydvxyDukYzDeF05DQy6lir4KaRikL ypC1gj+02iahv8
xtxpnuq5G4twJ2HQDYI9UK4Mpr7HGZ1t2a5YmxImelI4aqJijy 2RKHWhIbEJXGzF
oiejxKVoaBtQ+IqKpas+Rjy8ymbMk1frHzsduMYLLSCRrf7yAZ yINs6mcOCy1vXj
5ZBV7X2XKA/Rg0Ht/5VU8vN4n6UKaEvzQ5D3Hw8vgwX147D9/ZrUw9BK24QMDU/Y
sy0ktZYUI48ImhCHVmEleBMxGkpkXy1zh80qrH72Lckmj8Udsh hNGH+GEVKLTpls
9aRpjQ9vo8nt6M4OR1ZsjATpC4uuT4E=
=2sbh
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----



Set to ignore!

Last edited by problemchild; 07-08-2013 at 9:26 AM..
  #20  
Old 07-08-2013, 9:01 AM
Ripon83's Avatar
Ripon83 Ripon83 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Modesto & Denio Junction
Posts: 6,868
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default Presentation is Everything

The problem is your presentation, which you copied so I don't blame you, said "you" can't use a BofA card on guns and ammo and that is in error. I get that a fee large banks decided not to extend credit services to gun dealers. Their loss, and I'm sure another bank stepped right in and made it happen. It's a competitive business.

Going back on point o'failure saying we are working under the radar doess not mean the govt is attacking SB. Do I trust the govt? Only a little more than you, but your full faith and credit in rawles is kind of discerning. The man is a salesman, a good one, and if you buy the govt would shut him down this way I have bridges in the Nevada desert to sell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemchild View Post
Companies not individuals. See my post above.

Apologies here_______________________________
__________________
Remember the Mighty Midgets
  #21  
Old 07-08-2013, 1:26 PM
KevinB KevinB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,674
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Problem, mine is a company debit card. I just ordered a abi charging from Bravo, need one for a build I'm doing, and it shows pending on my B of A statement. I will see what it says in the morning. Their email to me doesn't say balloons and such. I will see what my bank says tomorrow.

Any more stipulations you want to tell me ?
  #22  
Old 07-11-2013, 6:27 AM
Stormfeather's Avatar
Stormfeather Stormfeather is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Camp Parks Ca, Ft McCoy Wisconsin
Posts: 7,758
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemchild View Post
FBI are doing this. They also rerouted his site with dns change without his knowledge. Essentially Obama ordered it.

Obama is going after the banks to NOT deal with gun companies, vendors, suppliers etc. All kinds of "back door" black ops taking place right now.
really dude? have you, no ****, lost your mind?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier415 View Post
I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklander View Post
I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsmily View Post
I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
-Gene
  #23  
Old 07-11-2013, 6:46 AM
Stormfeather's Avatar
Stormfeather Stormfeather is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Camp Parks Ca, Ft McCoy Wisconsin
Posts: 7,758
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemchild View Post
"I just want you to know that we are working on it," Barack Obama reportedly told Sarah Brady regarding gun control. "We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar."

Really? Thats the best you have? DO some investigation!

DID YOU CALL MCMILLIAN MANUFACTURING ON THE PHONE? NO? I DID ! THEY SAID IT WAS TRUE! (see below)
Dear God you must be an Obama supporter. No conservative could be so uninformed.
They are taking down COMPANIES not individuals.
FOR CHRISTS SAKE DO SOME INVESTIGATION!

Buy anything from Bravo company lately?
The charge will be listed under "PARTY AND BALLOON SUPPLIES" not TACTICAL RIFLE PARTS.

So why would they change how they are listed with the banks?

......................
"On Thursday, the Director of Operations Kelly McMillan explained on McMillan’s Facebook page:
Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking [of Bank of America] came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an ‘account analysis’ meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.
At this point I interrupted him and asked, ‘Can I [possibly] save you some time so that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer what my business.’
‘That is correct’ he [said].
I replied ‘That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won’t mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not firearms industry friendly?’
‘You have to do what you must’ he said.
‘So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?’
Mr Fox confirmed that it was. At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing let for him to say."


.......................................


Obama forcing banks to stop doing business with gun companies



Since January, President Barack Obama and his administration has been quietly pressuring the nation's biggest banks to stop doing business with weapons manufacturers. Last month, CBS reported that Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel, Obama's former White House chief of staff, is pressuring major financial institutions such as Bank of America and TD Bank to stop their financial backing of gun makers.
Vice President Joe Biden has also been quietly working behind the scenes to ensure that, when dealing with gun companies, financial institutions cancel lines of credit, financing for acquisitions, and financial advising.
The administration's efforts don't stop there. Since January, the Obama administration - led by Biden and Emanuel - has been secretly pressuring pension funds across the country to divest its investments in weapons-related companies. These federal and state retirement funds are a major source of capital for U.S. gun manufacturers.
Last month, Yahoo! reported that public pension funds in California, Illinois, New York, and Pennsylvania (all Democrat strongholds) have been selling off their investments in weapons-related businesses. These actions will lower these companies' valuations and put a financial squeeze on investors, management, and workers.
In a letter sent to the CEOs of B of A and TD Bank, Emanuel said: "In the past, the gun industry has stood in opposition to these safety measures. They opposed a ban on assault weapons on America’s streets, opposed a ban on military-style clips, opposed a criminal background check on all gun purchases and opposed any effort to crack down on criminal gun traffickers."
McMillan isn't the only firearms manufacturer being targeted by Barack Obama. In his letter, Emanuel pressured TD Bank to withdraw its $60 million line of credit to Smith & Wesson which makes the AR-15 assault rifle. In a separate letter to Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan, Emanuel wanted the bank to cancel its $25 million line of credit extended to Sturm, Ruger & Co.
Given B of A's recent actions against McMillan, major financial institutions are caving in to Obama's demands. Bank of America received $45 billion in taxpayer-funded bailout funds from the federal government since the 2008 financial crisis.
The effort to squeeze gun manufacturers are troubling not only to supporters of the Second Amendment of the U.S. constitution, which protects every citizen's right to own firearms, but to advocates of a growth economy at a time when the nation's effective unemployment rate may be as high as 14 percent nationally. The reason the government's 8 percent figure is likely underestimated is because it does not take into account the nearly nine million Americans that have left the workforce in the past two years.
In short, the administration's actions against America's firearms industry will likely result in the loss of tens of thousands of badly-needed jobs. Instead of making the economy his number one priority, Obama is making gun bans his top agenda.
American has historically been known as the center of free enterprise. Is that still the case? Barack Hussein Obama is clearly going after the bottom line of firearms manufacturers.
America's founding fathers protected citizens' rights to bear arms so that we would be able to defend ourselves against tyrants and criminals. Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the nation but is considered the murder capital of America where over 500 homicides occur each year. Criminals know that Chicago's residents are mostly unarmed, so that's where they strike.
The fallacy of liberals' arguments on gun bans is that they punish law abiding citizens by taking away their right to defend themselves. Indeed, progressives are often soft on crime, and thus are unwilling to mete out appropriate punishment on the bad guys who would do harm to our children and families.
George Washington wrote, "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." He added, "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
Who will protect us if martial law is declared?
Conservatives believe that bad people exist which means good people require an effective deterrent. On the other hand, liberals want to confiscate or regulate every tool that can cause harm, except the marijuana that they smoke.
America has much higher tax rates than "Communist China". Which begs the question: Are we still a democracy?
Here are other articles on Obama's gun control initiative:

....................
The Obama regime’s Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) now has taken upon itself the determination that certain veterans are “mentally incompetent” and therefore prohibits these veterans from buying, selling, owning, or transporting any firearm or ammunition.




Dude, even Snopes is calling ya on this one.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/bankofamerica.asp

Old intel, way out of date, and all false. Just so you know, My Mcmillan CS5 was purchased last month FROM McMillan directly, all on my BoA account credit card, no issues whatsoever. All McMillan cares about is if it says VISA, or MC on the front, they could care less about the bank issuing it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier415 View Post
I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklander View Post
I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsmily View Post
I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
-Gene

Last edited by Stormfeather; 07-11-2013 at 6:54 AM..
  #24  
Old 07-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Librarian's Avatar
Librarian Librarian is offline
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Concord
Posts: 32,771
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Blog Entries: 6
Default

http://www.survivalblog.com/ is back.
__________________
Calguns Wiki, Magazine Qs, Knife laws

Unless there is some way to amend a bill so you would support it,
the details do not matter until the Governor signs or allows the bill to become law.

Ask CA law questions in the How CA Laws Apply to/Affect Me Forum
- most questions that start 'Is it legal ...' go there.

Not a lawyer, just Some Guy On The Interwebs.


Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:18 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.