Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2013, 5:34 PM

Brandon from Fresno.
Repair and maintenance is what I do.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:17 AM

rdhjr1973, Fresno. Driver by profession.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:44 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Welcome everyone!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
― Ronald Reagan
Old 05-19-2013, 4:44 PM

Clovis!
Paramedic- semi skilled labor! Hahaha
Old 05-19-2013, 5:41 PM
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Okay guys we have to get out the Vote for Vidak this next Tuesday 21 May.
The dems have a tenuous hold on the super majority and we need to whittle away at this.

http://cagop.org/newsdetails.asp?artid=5E5959

Vick

"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Calguns T-shirts, hats and stickers

CALGUNS.NET logo stickers and patches (3 inch) are here

The Gulag Archipelago - Online read .pdf
Old 05-22-2013, 1:09 AM

Los Banos Checking in! Ready and willing to assist to the best of my abilities will take me. I'm a disabled operator waiting on my damaged leg to get hacked off and a new prosthetic to get my foot stomping again ..... Can I get a HOOAH Sargeant!
Well for now I manage our Apt Complexs and homes all around the Bay Area... From hiring landscapers, to collecting rent to Evicting Sqauters.... As you can see a CCW would be benificial to me. Living in Los Banos population of 36k+, there is only 2 ppl with a CCW here, I would apply but the fear of denial from the start doesn't sit to well so I will try to apply else where if possible. If anyone knows anything about applying for a CCW in another city please help I'm open to suggestions.
Old 05-28-2013, 5:52 AM

Fresno new to Calguns back into shooting after 30+ years. I do IT support not a lot more in the way of skills unless you need an expert at watching TV
Old 09-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Super Owner
CGN Contributor

Bumping this up. I'm Jeremy from Bakersfield. I'm a sports nut which includes target shooting.

I'm in sales and run my own business which means I spend my life negotiating. You'd be surprised how that skill could be useful. I'm also a tech guy and can handle Web design and graphic design.
Old 11-16-2013, 8:03 PM

Beautiful down town Los Banos.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:09 PM

I live east of visalia and have just retired as a project manager. I could help with any site or construction issues. I am currently working on a re-loading room, for pistols and rifles. I could use help when I get set up on reloading.
Old 01-09-2014, 1:51 PM

Hello from Hanford.
Old 01-26-2014, 5:45 PM

Default Tulare / Dairy Farmer

Hello Members

Just as the title says... I live in Tulare and I'm a Dairy Farmer. As for useful skills... I'm not sure, but Ill do what I can to help. Speaking of helping, this goes to Operator, do you need props (M240, M249, RPD, Your Fav. Mark 23, etc.) for the Farm Show? If so, let me know. I'll make the Sheriffs Dept & the Police Dept envious of Cal-Guns. LOL!

Sincerely,
Justin C.
Old 01-26-2014, 5:54 PM

Hello Members

I live in Tulare and I'm a Dairy Farmer. As for useful skills... I'm not sure, but I'll do what I can to help. Speaking of helping, this goes to Operator, do you need props (M240, M249, RPD, Your Fav. Mark 23, etc.) for the Farm Show? If so, let me know. I'll make the Sheriffs Dept & the Police Dept envious of Cal-Guns. LOL!

Sincerely,
Justin C.
Old 07-12-2014, 9:53 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Bakersfield here, shooting/hunting/fishing i like it all!
Old 09-02-2014, 7:02 PM

Anthony from Clovis/ Fresno area work for cal fire currently, also help run a restaurant. Like to do a little four wheeling work on trucks, cars and demolition. crossfitter have a home gym if anyone in the area is looking for a change. New to guns within the last year, but won't stop with them. Anyone needs help around give me a pm!! Looking for areas around here to do some outdoor training shooting if anyone has a place.
Old 09-16-2014, 5:41 PM

New(-ish) lady CalGunner sounding off! Me and the Dude are located in Visalia and I'm only a fairly recent gun owner. Been shooting since I was young (mostly shotguns, my first handgun as far as I can remember was this year) but finally made my first purchase, a Sig P229. I VERY rapidly followed that up with a Savage 555 O/U shotgun, a Springfield XDS (going to use it as my Tulare county CCW hopefully), a Remington 700 .243 varmint rifle, and probably a Sig P320 to finish off the SSE.

I have memberships at the Lemoore Sportsman club and The Range in Fresberg, heard there was something here in Visalia but can't seem to get anyone on the phone. My CCW paperwork is under review although I still need to take the class (waiting for the XDS to get outta jail) but I already have several holsters lined up.

Pleased to meet you guys!!
Old 09-17-2014, 3:04 PM

Welcome
If you are planning on getting a CCW, you should try an IDPA match.
It is great practice at getting familiar with you equipment and it is a lot of fun.
5 Dogs Action shooters is also having a night shoot the 28th, Which is an eye opening experience. You don't notice the gun smoke till at night with a flashlight or weaponlight. The target disappears from the gun smoke lighting up like a fog bank. Not something you want to experience for the first time while trying to fend for your life.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:42 PM

John, here. I live in Visalia. Certified pool operator. Shade tree mechanic. Love to shoot and BBQ. Trying to figure out which gun to SSE before the end of the year.