Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > WTB (Want To Buy)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

WTB (Want To Buy) Looking for an item? This is the place to post it! Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-03-2012, 8:14 PM

Default WTB Stainless Ruger MKII,or Single Six,or Single Ten,or 357/9mm blackhawk LA/OC area

Hello, I am looking for a Stainless Steel Ruger MK II, or Stainless Steel Ruger Single Ten, or Stainless Steel Ruger Single Six, or Ruger SP101 in 22lr, or Stainless Steel Ruger Blackhawk in 357 or 9mm covertible. I am not interested in barrel lengths over 7 inches. And, I am not looking for a Ruger MK II 22/45. If you have any of the models listed above in blue steel I may be interested if the price is right... but, I honestly prefer stainless steel. Or, maybe you have something I might be interested in like a stainless Virginian 22 convertible, Stainless or Blue Uberti, High standard double nine, Marlin Mountie, Winchester 9422, Taurus Model 62 SS lever action, SS Browning Buckmark. The gun does not have to be NIB or a safe queen. Used but in good safe working condition is fine. But, greater usage and round count should be reflected in the price. I am in the Los Angeles area but am willing to travel to a little distance such as Orange County or Chino for the right item.

I am willing to be reasonable on the price. By that, I mean that I am not out to low ball you. However, on the other hand, I would like to pay less than what I would for the item at the local gun store or pawn shop. Otherwise, I would just go and purchase it there. A price that would avoid the seller paying a hefty consignment percentage to the local gun store and a price that would save me some money off the local gun store price seems fair. If we can agree to a fair price I, of course, would pay any fees involved in the PTP FTF transfer. The transfer and inspection can take place at a mutually agreed upon gun store.

If you would like to sell any of the above mentioned guns because you need to find room in your safe, have a duplicate, need to fund a new purchase, you find you just don't shoot it any more, or any reason at all. Please PM me with a description of the firearm, your location, and the price you would like for it. If you can include a picture of the gun or link to a picture of the gun that would be great. Thank you.

Last edited by benjaminfranklin; 09-05-2013 at 5:50 AM.. Reason: changed types of firearms looking for.
Old 11-28-2012, 7:00 AM

When you get tired of playing the waiting game, waiting for a response in your locale....... let me know I have a few of what you have presented...OH and by the way what you MAY not know a good number of 22/45's have STAINLESS UPPERS which would fulfull your requirements....so ya might want to RE-THINK....your generalization of no 22/45s!

Last edited by beltloop; 11-28-2012 at 11:09 AM..
Old 02-19-2013, 11:04 AM

I may be soon listing a Ruger Mkii KMK512. With volquartsen upgrades and millet 100 series sights. With original box and all original goodies. Great Condition and Shoots great. I will likely list north of $500. Shoot me a PM is you have any interest.
Old 04-24-2013, 5:10 PM

I have Single Ten but I'm in San Diego.
Old 07-13-2013, 5:56 PM

I have a Ruger MK II 6 7/8" tapered bull Stainless. I am looking to sell it for $650 obo. I was told by a retailer that it would be a fair price for what I have. If you are interested let me know.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:12 AM

Can't imagine why you're still looking since 9 of 2012 to 8 of 2013.....I am sure the pawn shops you mentioned have had what you want.....during this almost year! .................................................. .
Old 09-18-2013, 5:41 PM

bump