Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 3:20 PM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Dirt View Post
Important Momo::

Words never to be said by someone working the Cal-Gun booth ::

""Come over here Boys ..."

(( Inside booth Joke ))
Don't know what you are talking about.

I also noticed, you made sure I wasn't around in the second day shot pic of the booth. What's up with that.

Thanks to all of you who worked the booth on Friday and Saturday. Your time and efforts are very much appreciated. This never would have happened if it hadn't been for you volunteering. The weather wasn't the best with the rain, wind and cold, but thankfully, there was a great turn out. Eat Dirt, thanks for bringing out all the equipment again; it contributed greatly to our booth. That 500 watt light not only lit up our booth Friday night, it also served as a heater since it was just above our heads. lol

We had a fantastic location compared to our previous ones as you can see by the pics and we had an opportunity to speak with hundreds of people.

Thank you jhoveln for getting the table from your work place across the street Friday night. I forgot to bring mine and the one you obtained saved the night. Please thank your boss at the Stampede for allowing you to bring it out. I made sure to get mine ready for Saturday when I arrived home Friday night.

Besides all of the friendly people we all had the pleasure of speaking with, I had the real pleasure of speaking with a lady who, along with some others, will be keeping the tradition of the Temecula Rod Run ongoing. As I mentioned in the OP, this was to be the last one as one of the organizers is moving out of state and the Foundation that runs the event will be shutting down. A lady came to the booth and advised me that she was part of a group that will be continuing the Rod Show, albeit under a different name.

So, look forward to another Rod Run next March!!

Last edited by retired; 03-10-2013 at 3:27 PM..
Old 03-14-2013, 10:37 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I haven't been to the run in years but I grew up going every year. I was very sad reading that this was the last one. So glad to hear it will be back, thanks for the good news.