Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Diego Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 11:50 PM

Default Parallax tactical thumbs up

Big ups to parallax tactical...went in today for help on a saiga conversion... The dude chad was real cool and really helpful and only charged 100 for the labor(had all the parts)...some said DIY but I don't have the skillset nor the tools......not knockin other LGS' but TDS was chargin 300 just for the labor....parallax also has all the ak and ar parts at reasonable prices....They even got to work on it that day
Old 02-27-2013, 11:54 PM

two thumbs to that. haha
Old 03-01-2013, 9:20 AM

+1 Went in for a couple of springs, great stock and very friendly and helpful.
Old 03-02-2013, 2:51 PM
Banned

Yeah, theyre pretty good at doing work the same day and if you buy a part from them theyll usually install it for you for free. Ive had my moments with Joe but I must admit he tends to surprise me with his ability to stay ahead of the parts game and gun game. They currently have a healthy selection of black rifles....although Im not sure how much they cost.
Old 03-03-2013, 9:55 PM

I agree Parallax has my business. I have referred so many people there I should be sponsored! ha-ha Out of all the firearm dealers in San Diego i like them because they actually have facebook and update it, they have good customer service (I have had only a very few minor complaints myself but understandable when they are swamped) still better than the other dealers by far, they carry an excellent selection, and can work on firearms pretty good.

I do not get paid or get a discount for saying any of this just spreading the word so all can reap the benefits.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:52 PM

I think parallax is a great shop. Most of the time the labor is free if you buy the parts there. Their prices are very competitive also. Granted some things are hard to get now, but ive found stuff cheaper there than online. By far my favorite shop.