Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2013, 1:07 PM

Default WTT: Licensed plumber/electrician willing to trade for your guns and ammo! (or cash)

Yes, I want all of them!!!

No, just kidding. In all seriousness though, I'm a gun enthusiast first and a licensed plumber/electrician second I'm having a hard time justifying the guns/ammo purchases to the GF, so I'm proposing a trade....I'll do whatever work you need done in exchange for guns, gun parts, ammo, your first born, etc.

Obviously, the scope of the work will dictate what I'd accept as a trade. Shoot me a PM with what you need done and what you have to offer and let's work something out....if you don't want to trade anything, we could work out a cash price with (obviously) a Calguns discount.

I'm in North Hollywood, but service pretty much the entire LA area. Depending on the job, I don't mind traveling a bit out of my usual service area either.

I hope this is ok with the moderators....I'm posting a link to my website, just to prove I'm a legitimate business http://www.idl-plumb.com.

I am a licensed plumber and as of 11/4/14, I'm also a licensed electrician (woohoo!). Anything you need done, plumbing or electrical, residential or commercial, from the plain to the custom - just let me know!

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything done or if you have any questions. I don't mind trying to help out a DIYer and I'm not going to charge you for advice, lol.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by idlplumb; 11-12-2014 at 9:36 PM..