Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 9:02 PM

Default ISSUE RESOLVED Order placed 2 months ago, still pending, Very happy customer

EDIT 3/17/13 The issue has been resolved months ago with help from Customer service reps. Just now getting around to updating this thread. Even with the madness that occurred with my order, I am still a PSA customer and will continue to be one. /EDIT

Hello PSA.

This is regarding Order # 100100701. I have been patiently waiting, and trying to avoid posting issues with my order in the vendor forum, but I have exhausted all means of contacting you through other methods.

I emailed on 12/7, and received a response 12/10 from Brian L that if I wouldn't cancel the order, my stuff would be shipped that day. Replied back the same day, but probably after your business hours, and have not received a confirmation yet.

I called Customer service 12/11. After being hung up on by the automated response about 25 times, I finally got to speak with a rep, that verified my phone number and said would return my call within half an hour.

6 hours later tried getting through again to cust service to no avail. Frustrated, I ended up calling the warehouse store, where a very helpful counter sales employee took the initiative to get my #, contact customer service himself to see what is going on and returned my call as promised. He relayed to me that it was being looked into and I would receive a call from cust service today, 12/12.

Today came and went, no phone call, no email, no parts.

I'm not asking for much. Can you please send my stuff, or refund my money so I can do business with someone else. My phone number is attached to the order if you need to contact me regarding specifics.

Last edited by hooptytank; 03-17-2013 at 2:03 AM.. Reason: RESOLVED
Old 12-13-2012, 8:18 AM

Received an email with tracking numbers this morning.
Old 12-18-2012, 8:55 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

They are fast to take your money.. slow to ship your stuff..

I'm wondering if I will get my late November purchase before 2013...
"Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Theodore Roosevelt

Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPA, Guardian Front Sight
Old 12-18-2012, 3:28 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

i noticed that if you email the customer service, you will get a response back within a few days saying they are shipping your order. If you dont follow up with them, u will never get your products.
Old 12-18-2012, 6:07 PM

Steve1968

" they are fast to take your money and slow to ship your order..." I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I think this is a PSA mission statement shared at their company party!

I am waiting 2 1/2 months for my upper.....wtf
Old 12-18-2012, 9:08 PM

I had my order received in 5 business days. I had no problems with PSA
Old 12-19-2012, 4:55 PM

they must not like complainers.. both my orders are on the way... cyber monday upper and a 15 days of xmas lpk...
Old 12-20-2012, 12:16 AM

The anticipation was killing me when I grabbed the box that came today. As I laid it on the bench, I thought to myself this is going to be a ultra light weight build. Open the box to find only one item out of 8 which I ordered to be inside.

Now with this latest frenzy, whatever is causing it I'm sure I'll never speak with a live person for months. I'll email and hope to get an answer before the next year.

7 weeks and counting...
Old 01-17-2013, 8:50 PM

Well, I am happy to report that I received most of my missing parts today, a little over 4 months since placing the order. About half the items I had originally ordered were out of stock, so they will be issuing a refund.

I haven't seen a refund yet, but I'm hoping it's not another 4 months out.