Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The CRPA Forum News, Questions, and Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2013, 2:56 PM
Default YOU are your own first Responder… Are you ready to protect your family?

Civilian Empowerment

Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman
~ M. Ed., Counseling Psychology ~

We’ve all seen the news, our world is changing. It is more violent than the world in which we grew up. Our greatest responsibility and challenge today is learning how to safe guard those we love. All of us have smoke detectors and fire extinguishers at home, yet we are more likely to be victims of violence than victims of fire. Learn about violence and how to survive it. Learn about the sources of violence in our society. Learn how to react, how to protect yourself and your family and what you can do about the violence. Listen to Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman and learn the tools and techniques to keep you and your family safe until help arrives.

YOU are your own first Responder… Are you ready to protect your family?

Why are you here and why this has become important to you

• Terrorism, the “Perfect Day” & the threats to our schools
  • “Israeli Model” of armed Citizen’s as our model
  • The world-wide explosion of violent crime and its impact
  • Media Violence
  • Video Game Violence
  • Serious Assaults
  • Surviving Gun Shot Wounds
  • Thou Shalt Not Kill?
  • Survivors Guilt
  • Ethics for the Gun Owning Citizen
  • Case studies in heroism

When: Saturday, January 26, 2013
Where: 3105 Locan Ave, Clovis CA 93611
Sonrise Church of Clovis ~
Time: 9am to 4pm (Registration 8am)

Use the pull down menu – CRPA
CRPA Pricing: Must put CRPA in the Promo Box

PATRIOT TRAINING RESOURCES LLC GUARANTEE If you attend this seminar and do not find it valuable as a responsibly armed citizen, PTR will provide a full refund.

You are your own First Responder…

Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman is a former West Point psychology professor, a Pulitzer Prize nominated author, and a former US Army Ranger who has spent a lifetime studying and teaching about the reality of combat. He is our nation’s most successful and respected trainer of military, Special Forces and law enforcement; on the road, almost 300 days a year training our nation’s “sheepdogs” a term that he coined in his famous treatise on “The Sheep, the Wolf, and the Sheepdog.” Now his dynamic, powerful and inspirational training is available to all citizens as he teaches about the threats to our nation, internal, external and terrorist related, and the role (as intended, under the Constitution) of armed American citizens in answering these threats.

Dave Grossman will clearly articulate the threats we face as a Nation and why now, more than any other time in our History, citizens must safeguard and exercise our 2nd Amendment Right. Every attendee will find this seminar SOBERING, INSPIRATIONAL & MOTIVATING and will leave with a new found perspective on the importance of protecting and maintaining our 2nd Amendment!

Dave Grossman’s seminar covers the truth about the explosion of violence in America (Think things are getting better? Think again…); What it takes to be a warrior capable of stopping violent attackers; The hidden truth about lethal combat…; How the body responds to a violent attack, and what you can do now to ensure your body responds the right way; How to prepare your spouse for an attack; The New Killer of the 21st Century, and why most people aren’t willing to talk about it; Important drills that Nobody practices that would save countless lives; Who is Teaching Our Kids To Kill? Find out now so YOU can put a stop to it and much, more…

Here is what some USCCA members have said about Dave’s powerful civilian presentation

My family is safer than ever before
“…Worth at least 100 times more than the event tickets… Lt. Col. Dave Grossman taught us more in 10 minutes than what I expected to learn during the whole event. He succeeded at jam-packing over 30 years of experience into a single day, in a way I have never encountered before. Because of Dave and the USCCA, my family is safer than ever before…” -USCCA Member

This seminar made me a better man, husband, father, and citizen
“David Grossman presented challenging and poignant info…I became aware that Personal Preparedness is a must for every citizen that thinks of oneself as responsible, gun owning and committed to excellence. This seminar made me a better man, husband, father, and citizen… If not me, who? If not now … When?” -USCCA Member

Patriot Training Resources LLC P.O. Box 6921 – Auburn, CA 95604-6921
530.906.5412 ~
CRPA News and Updates
271 Imperial Highway, Suite 620
Fullerton, CA 92835
Phone: 714-992-CRPA (2772)
Fax: 714-992-2996
Closed Thread