View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 7:10 AM

Default DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!

I have had THE WORST experience with this place. Bought my first pistol, FIRST PISTOL!! a Sig P220 from the owner, JOE DEASER through guns america online. It's now been 7 months and he has not delivered the pistol and never issued a refund. Ive sent him over 40 emails which he replied to some of swearing he would "send the check next week" or "call me in the AM" which he never once called and never mailed a check. IN FACT, the last reply i got from him was:

"You may find this hard to believe but there are other things going on in the world. I really do think your a cool guy and I will send you a check next week but I am in DC dealing with much bigger issues than this."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY? That reply was after 7 months of my $950 dollar purchase never being delivered. I have been more that patient and this is the response I get once I begin to get adamant that he send me my damn gun or give me a refund?? JOE DEASER is arrogant and dishonest. Please dont give him your business. Thanks and have a good day.