View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 9:29 PM

I've had good experiences with River City. They are just always busy, so you just have to be patient.

I had a great experience with MTG. I think it was Robert that helped me, he was very patient and answered all of my questions. They didn't have the gun I was looking for in stock. I ended up buying a box of ammo and as I walked out, he thanked me for my business. I will definitely return.

I went to Wild Bill's today and was impressed by their inventory. It seems like they had everything, including the gun I was looking for. It was on sale at a good price. The customer service was just "ok". Nothing to write home about. I would go there again.

Now the Gun Room is a different story. I will NEVER set foot in that place again. I went there to quarterly qualify recently and was treated so badly that I vowed never to return. It was horrible. They are not the only range in the Sac area, even though they act like it.

The Gun Range in North Highlands is pretty good. Not a lot of selection, but their range is awesome. It seems to me that they go out of their way to be nice to their customers.

There are so many gun stores in the greater Sacramento area that we don't have to put up with disrespect.