View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:45 AM
The Laser Guy (Vendor/Retailer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intz2nu View Post
Greg, why do you mention here (877) and on the website it says (844) and when trying to call the (877) number it doesn't work, and same goes for the (844) number which also doesn't work. Also hopefully business for folks who is out of state hasn't gone south as I've read a few negative comments on your facebook page. Personally I've had nothing but an awesome outcome in working with you but having read recent negative comments and postings just thought I'd check to see how things is going given you moving to a new location and adding more staff.

Please do reply here in this thread and let folks know of your current status just so us folks can be clear on things and have a heads up on your current service, etc. Thank you.

Whoops!! That was a typo. The correct number is 844-777-7324. Sorry about that!

If that number isn't working, please let me know and I will have to call the phone company. They told us that there may be a small issue with some carriers, as the new toll free numbers were recently released, and the infrastructure may not be in place for certain places. They gave us a different toll free number to issue in the meantime (866-236-3835), but we haven't heard any complaints yet. Again, if anyone is having any trouble reaching us, please let me know ASAP so it can be resolved. Thanks!

As of right now, we won't be able to accept any firearms from out of state (or out of the area) and anything that is considered a firearm will need to be done on a walk-in basis. We have already had our ATF interview, and we should be receiving our FFL within the next 30 days. At that point, we will be able to resume full operations, and accept all actual firearm orders.

As far as the negative feedback goes, we take full responsibility for the lack of communication on our part, and the long lead times. Thankfully, we have made some SERIOUS changes to fix the communication problem, and we can now make our own hours, so the lead-time is going to be cut in less than half.

Again, we want to thank all of our customers for their continued support throughout our "growing pains", and we look forward to the future!

We offer custom laser engraving services on all metals, most polymers, and many plastics. For more info, send me a PM, or click one of the links below:

:: Visit us on Facebook : Visit Our Website : Follow us on Twitter ::

Questions? Call us at (844)777-7324!
-----
"Good things come to those who wait; Great things come to those who don't." -Self

"Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true." -Bodhi