View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 9:48 AM

Quote:
How about some add'l details: what did you do and what did you see?
I got softhearted and let the Chow spend the night inside, knowing she had fleas. I do dog preventative stuff but fleas love this coastal weather. I had gotten over a dozen bites in a few days and then I got pissed, sorted through the retarded beliefs of DE, picked up a 4lb bag at Home Depot and sprinkled it on the carpet like Carpet Fresh. To ensure a uniform application and keeping my distance, I used a broom like a paintbrush in a cross hatch pattern.

I always walk around the house and garage in bare feet, before I was done, I was down to an occasional bite per room. DE is very fine but didn't need a mask, once down it smells like beach sand - nothing new around here. I'll steam vac it up in two weeks, should be enough time to break the egg cycle.

A bit of an odd topic, but I'm sold on its ability to disable insects - it's now part of my prepper hygiene supplies... after spending silly amounts on foggers, sprays and dog drops.

BTW; Knowing insects are attracted to light, I put two saucers down on the carpet in two rooms the first night with a solar light over each as a QA thing, total of nine blood suckers the first night, last night - one

I am frik'n elated -- I wouldn't be one bit surprised if one of the "inert" ingredients of Carpet Fresh isn't DE.
After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..

I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
"911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".

Last edited by sdkevin; 06-03-2013 at 9:57 AM..