Thread: El Dorado
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 1:54 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogxtz View Post
My buddy works for the jail as a detention aid. He just applied for a renewal. The records clerk sent his app back to him via inter-department mail and said he needs to supply proof of employment and a letter from his supervisor. Is that stupid or what? This just happened 2 days ago.

So I would say its safe to assume that our process has not changed yet, in fact it has worsened. I also beleive that there is a lack of training in the records dept which is why some have trouble and some do not. Also, the head clerk that over saw the ccw program just retired, so it may be a while untill their process is corrected. The new Sheriff takes his office soon. Hopefully it will be rectified than.
Tell your buddy to tell them no, and have him contact me if they refuse him service.

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.