View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 11:05 PM

Thumbs down Circle S.... psshhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelZ3R0 View Post
Yeah like i said i really like the people who actually work it they are cool. But one of my bad/weird experience was literally he yelled someone for touching there gun when they where checking guns for people to go down range perfectly fine that's the rules. every one goes down range except me and a few other people. he actually picks up his .22 revolver and starts showing some one WHILE PEOPLE ARE DOWN RANGE. THEN HE AIMS IT DOWN RANGE.given he aimed it the pistol berm people where out beyond the berm his workers started to yell at him that people where down range put the pistol down. he looks at him like only other people have to follow the safety rules. i don't know how you feel about that but if i would have been down range i would have been F***ing pissed about him touching a gun.
My fun experience with Circle S was placing targets down range and hearing the Range Master yell "line is hot" WTF!!!! he can't see a 200# guy standing down range!!!!!

I started running towards the side & shooters were yelling "NO SHOOTING man down range"

Will I still shoot there? yes because thats the only place close.....but when I do I'll be the first guy out setting targets and damn straight I'll be the first guy back!

My High power Rocketry hobby;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAigaiK0YBI
------------------------------------------------------------