View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 8:48 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumBum View Post
Kind of an odd request, I know, but I was wondering if I could catch a ride with someone to the show on Saturday morning for my shift. About a week and a half ago, I lost my vision in my right eye (my shooting eye!!). I donít know how this happened or what is causing it, but I have seen doctor after doctor and am undergoing a battery of tests. Unfortunately, my current situation leaves me without the ability to drive a car.

I want to honor my commitment and I donít otherwise foresee any issues with doing the booth. I donít live a huge distance from the fairgrounds. I am near the Jamboree exit at I-5 (the Irvine/Tustin Marketplace). So if someone is traveling to the fairgrounds and passes through the 55/5 freeway interchange, I am only a few exits out of the way.

If you are able to help me out, please send me a PM and we can work out the details. Thanks!
I have to be there early or else i would gladly pick you up. are you sure you are up for this, healthwise? and my dad had the same thing happen to him and he had an aneurism. i don't know if your doctor already ruled that out...
it's a piss poor excuse to quit.
PSN name= entwie_dumayla
"I came into this world with someone else's blood on me and I don't mind leaving the same way..."
looking to buy in great condition yugo sks