View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
It's funny how out of the hundreds of pot smoker supporters on calguns, not one of them smokes the stuff... It's like a statistical miracle
I drink beer. Hate to break it to ya but it is possible that people may think that the War on Drugs is a farce and that adults may just be able to use a drug OR a medication and not be some blight of society.

I would think that a persecuted group such as gun owners would be able to identify that when the government says something is "bad", it may not be so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakland1067 View Post
Seems like there is a troll who has joined our ranks within the last 6 months
Id suggest looking at my other posts before jumping to that conclusion. I disagreed and not only did I disagree, I laid out exactly why I did in an adult way that left emotion out of it. I laid out the facts and why someone that uses a substance, be it alcohol to marijuana, is not necessarily "addicted" to said substance as well as taking it a step further to differentiate the differences between people that are physically dependent and those that are addicts.

Drug use in any form is a controversial subject, but I would hope a mature group would be able to debate it without lowering themselves to Ad Hominem attacks. I received an education in Psych, Im some brainwashed commie or lying. I support the abolition of drug laws, Im a drug user myself. I don't agree with the group, Im a troll looking to stir up the ****.

Im not gonna push it any further if there can't be a mature conversation about the subject and to that end, it is pretty disappointing if a topic such as this can't be discussed in that manner. I thik there is a lot of information out there that people refuse to read let alone accept and thats fine, but be mature in your disagreement regarding it.