View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ehline View Post
lol. Strange, since we had several 11 bravos drop out of Marine basic training at MCRDSD, as it was too physically demanding. BTW, Marines don't have to go through army basic to make a lat move for a reason. All other branches have to earn the title of Marine. I respect Rangers and GB's. But don't go elevating regular army to the level of the Corps. No chance. Much harder training, and our regular infantry has already undergone a longer more intense boot camp, MCT, and SOI and has the option to do army jump as well as Ranger school once in the fleet. And after that, there is always ANGLICO and Recon, or MARSOC Force Recon, etc.
Earn the title after 8 weeks of training and advanced?
I call bull****.
This is dumb but what the f&ck now, enough time has passed.

Your'e "RECON MARINES" got there training from army pukes like me.The best part is how the Navy always treated you like a stepchild. Go **** yourself you stupid ****ing leg."
i will say it again, i trusted and revered Marines as brothers in arms. but i will not let that legacy be deposed by typewriter doucsebags. the one thing i cherish from MC training was the ranges. those sweet 1000m ranges that allowed me to shine.

Doubt me? Ask Me. I will answer any question in this forum you ****ing puke.

Last edited by 11bravo1p; 12-05-2013 at 11:02 PM..